Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 09-09-2017, 12:36 AM   #11
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

This is what happens when we allow the 'profession of law' to occupy elective office.
There should be an independent Judicial Branch of government, but it should not be exclusively dominated by the 'profession of law'; nor should this 'profession of law' be allowed to occupy elective office within the Legislature or Administration.
The 'Profession of Law' and it's judicial minions has gone too far.
Actively denying 'Due Process' and 'Redress of Grievance' for the largese.
Old 09-09-2017, 12:46 AM   #12
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
This is what happens when we allow the 'profession of law' to occupy elective office.
There should be an independent Judicial Branch of government, but it should not be exclusively dominated by the 'profession of law'; nor should this 'profession of law' be allowed to occupy elective office within the Legislature or Administration.
you garbled that so poorly i may have to nuke Minnesota accidentally

blood on your hands, bro
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 04:56 AM   #13
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
Quote:
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyer
-Shakespeare, King Henry VI Part II

Shakespeare put those words in the mouth of revolutionary who thought he could be king, but we fought a revolution to end monarchy in the U.S. Now, the quote makes perfect sense. The legal profession is corrupted by politics and ideology. I blame the courts. From Dredd Scott to Plessy V Ferguson, the courts have always got the big issues wrong because at their hearts, lawyers are the revolutionaries of the bureaucracy. They aren't trying to conserve the traditions, culture or values of our nation. They're trying to destroy them in the name of some unattainable form of social justice. Just look at the crazy law group, National Lawyers Guild of San Francisco, who are openly encouraging the illegal activities of Antifa. They even openly call themselves Antifa.

So yeah, BurntBulb, these crazies probably shouldn't ever touch a position of real responsibility because they just don't know the meaning of the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
you garbled that so poorly i may have to nuke Minnesota accidentally

blood on your hands, bro
Are you trying to trigger me? okay, triggered!

yes, politically, my state sucks. It sucks so bad we got one guy who is the VP of the DNC who openly fawned all over Louis Farrakhan and took money from corrupt Arabs to go on a hijab and a Jewish elite guy who thinks he's got a point when he attacks Christians. Meanwhile, our leading mayoral candidate in Minneapolis' response to a shooting of an Australian national by an affirmative action pic of a cop, is to ban law enforcement from carrying guns.

yep, we got the biggest bunch of SJW bigots the world has ever seen in power. And they're so clueless too. I mean, has any one of them ever worked a real job? I think not. Privileged legacies from Franken, Klobuchar etc.

however, I got my family here and I wouldn't leave them. I just can't.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 04:19 PM   #14
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
-Shakespeare, King Henry VI Part II

Shakespeare put those words in the mouth of revolutionary who thought he could be king, but we fought a revolution to end monarchy in the U.S. Now, the quote makes perfect sense. The legal profession is corrupted by politics and ideology. I blame the courts. From Dredd Scott to Plessy V Ferguson, the courts have always got the big issues wrong because at their hearts, lawyers are the revolutionaries of the bureaucracy. They aren't trying to conserve the traditions, culture or values of our nation. They're trying to destroy them in the name of some unattainable form of social justice. Just look at the crazy law group, National Lawyers Guild of San Francisco, who are openly encouraging the illegal activities of Antifa. They even openly call themselves Antifa.

So yeah, BurntBulb, these crazies probably shouldn't ever touch a position of real responsibility because they just don't know the meaning of the word.
Didn't he also use something similar in Romeo and Juliet?
IIRC, 'Kill all the lawyers, kill them tonight.'

And it's just not Google.
Have you seen the debacle surrounding the Equifax hack?
To use the site to find out if you were in the hack, you have to register (like they can be trusted.....twice), and they have buried in the TOS an arbitration clause, so it's their choice to get sued or not; and the 1 year monitoring protection won't protect you from identity theft.

I keep telling everybody don't use electronic commerce, it's not safe, it's not secure, you are denied your constitutional responsibility to protect your person, papers, and property (done by the SCOTUS), let alone the process to find out if your papers have been stolen. All done by lawyers in the corporations, the courts, and our legislature.

I think Billy Bob was right.....'then we'll truly be free.'

Last edited by BurntBulb; 09-11-2017 at 04:23 PM.
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:21 PM   #15
Tinbuk3
still winning

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Just a matter of time.
Knew from the beginning internet would be regulated at some point.
So called freedom at the cost of liberty as it were can go either way.
But either way you still have to accept the changes.
The only thing we as the people of this county have to come to terms with are the consequence not for us but for those who abuse it.
The very fact that abuse ,and we all have been victims here, is rampant is because of the lack of action so yes the laws are in need of change.
Take a good look at the current amendments and who passed them.
Might just wake you up to a few more disturbing truths.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:10 PM   #16
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Politicians with law degrees are wholly over-represented in british politics.

Law is another career in the uk with very carefully managed numbers. ie nepotistic and wreaking of classism.

Its such a huge and complex aspect of how control is exerted over our everyday lives, they rely on us never getting to the bottom of it, for what it is.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:43 PM   #17
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Politicians with law degrees are wholly over-represented in british politics.

Law is another career in the uk with very carefully managed numbers. ie nepotistic and wreaking of classism.

Its such a huge and complex aspect of how control is exerted over our everyday lives, they rely on us never getting to the bottom of it, for what it is.
It's not, having a degree in law, that I object to, it's the license and oath to practice law - to wit an officer of the court - that a person has then gets elected to legislative or executive office.
For us in the USA that's a clear violation of the separation of the powers of state. Also how many oaths across the power spectrum should a person be allowed? Which oath is paramount - the 1st, the several between, or the last?
Here, it's required for any member of the military to resign or retire even before they run for office. It should be required of other professions of government to do the same, when they cross over to elective or life-appointive offices to the other branches of government not unique to their professional oath.

Years ago there was a big brew-ha-ha here (I think during Reagan) about this. Talk about an Amendment to the Constitution, and if that failed a forced Constitutional Convention!
Oh boy, the professional lawyers in the legislature and bureaucracy rushed through a Congressional Ethics Ruling that prevented 'officers of the court' once they left elective office from practicing law for 5 years.
Like that lasted! So many hidden amendments and riders to a variety of laws since then has taken all the meaning and intent out of this ruling.
Typical of lawyers....say something, then change what is said, to say something completely different.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:53 PM   #18
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

No entertainment of my theory that the whole thing is a conspiracy? I think it's entirely plausible.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:56 PM   #19
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Tony Blair was/is a lawyer,,,, nuff said.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:13 PM   #20
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
No entertainment of my theory that the whole thing is a conspiracy? I think it's entirely plausible.
Of course it is. But when it's a profession that creates then interprets laws that rules over us, given the present day over-riding political theory, we have no redress or due process.
A good example of this is the RICO Act, and what organizations are excused.