Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 09-09-2017, 08:50 AM   #1
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
Default The cult of Hollywood comes full circle...

Remember in the 90's when Christian fundamentalists used to say that natural disasters were God's way of punishing *insert nation, usually the USA* for its homosexuals? There's still a Christian fundie here and there that says it today, but it's so few that it doesn't even register on the radar anymore.

Well, the Social Justice Warriors are hard-left mentality that is so prevalent in the west today is somewhat caused by that Christian fundamentalist attitude of the 70's and 80's and 90's. As a lifelong Atheist myself I hated them too.

Now, it has been said that the left have begun to resemble the old Christian fundies in recent times, with their obsession of censoring things they find offensive just like the Christian fundies used to do. In the 90's the Christian fundies tried to censor just about everything; music, movies, TV shows, video games, and in earlier decades they tried to censor board games and comic books. The left does the exact same thing. They censor music they find offensive (Robin Thicke's "I know you want it" is censored in many colleges in the UK and US), they rail against "sexist" video games and video games that "advocate violence against women", they try to censor movies they find offensive (Bruce Willis's new Death Wish remake) and so on.

And now they've come full circle and taken their place as the new Christian fundamentalists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...age-Trump.html

The left are the new Christian fundamentalists and climate change deniers** are the new homosexuals.

**nobody actually denies climate change, they question the causes.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 03:12 PM   #2
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

First, you're going to have to show me where Christian Fundamentalists blamed homosexuality for natural disasters.

There were Fundies in the 80's that said AIDS was a natural punishment by God for homosexual activity, but it was rare for a Fundie leader to come out and say that publicly.

After 9/11, one Tele-evangelist said that the terrorist attack was God's punishment for legalizing abortion and the rampant abortion rates, but he quickly changed his tune when he was besieged with criticism.

I don't know of a case where a credible Fundie or Christian leader blamed any natural disaster on sins.

I'm not in any way denying that there are a few out there who did do that, but none that really hold much influence.

btw, I don't think AIDS was punishment sent by God, but I do think the STD rates associated with gay male sex are certainly nature's way of indicating that assholes aren't designed for intercourse. That being said, I don't really care what consenting adults do.

oh, Daveypoo, you need to add another fake hate crime to your list...
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...threat-letter/

There's also a Hookah Bar that apparently spray painted Swastikas on it's own store to play victim.... I think it's Maktoob Hookah Lounge. The letters in the graffiti are the same as the letters on it's menu board.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:42 AM   #3
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

the daily mail always tells the truth.

Where are those blackshirts.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:08 AM   #4
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwint_hed View Post
the daily mail always tells the truth.

Where are those blackshirts.
So... they made it up? She didn't say those things in the channel 4 interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina
First, you're going to have to show me where Christian Fundamentalists blamed homosexuality for natural disasters.
They were always saying things like that. They still do sometimes, even here in the UK (though here in the UK it's usually African immigrants who become high-ups in the Christian church here. Africans tend to be more hardcore Christians than our native British ones).

As for my hate crime list... I can't really take credit for that. I didn't make it. But yeah, I've given up on it. There are now thousands of reported fake hate crimes from the left. The media only ever reports the alleged crime, they never report when it's discovered that the crime is fake.

Thus the general public is left believing that accompanying the election of Trump was a deluge of hate crimes in his name. Didn't happen. The hate crimes were happening to Trump supporters who were beaten up and/or fired from their jobs for voting for him. This happened a LOT, and was barely touched on by the media (only places like Breitbart and various Youtube personalities ever bothered to talk about it).
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote