Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 09-10-2017, 07:11 PM   #1
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Talking This is why I love loony lefty women! MAGA

Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters
https://www.glamour.com/story/hookin...p-voters-essay
Old 09-10-2017, 08:38 PM   #2
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Article
This was in early 2016 and—while it doesn’t excuse my choice of partner—it was before Pussygate, before the suggestion of violence against his opponents
1. I've heard lots of women talk about men in the same way Trump talked about women in his pussy grabbing comment. It's basic human nature to talk like this when in a group with only people of your own gender. Anybody that says otherwise is a liar (or above the age of 60 and very religiously proper).

2. Trump suggested violence against his political opponents? The Democrats actually had armed groups DOING violence against their political opponents. Doing it is worse than suggesting it (if he indeed did suggest it, which I doubt).

Anyway I didn't get past paragraph 2. Fuck that shit. Trump bashing is all I've seen for the last year. I'm so done with it.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:39 PM   #3
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
Trump bashing is all I've seen for the last year. I'm so done with it.
Bash the Gash! MAGA!
Old 09-14-2017, 07:29 AM   #4
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

When I first heard the sage observation that 'a hard dick has no conscience', I knew that it was true. I guess a wet yoni doesn't have a conscience either. This chick just gets off with grudge-f*cks. Whatever turns you on sweetie. I voted for Trump too btw....
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:35 AM   #5
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
1. I've heard lots of women talk about men in the same way Trump talked about women in his pussy grabbing comment. It's basic human nature to talk like this when in a group with only people of your own gender. Anybody that says otherwise is a liar (or above the age of 60 and very religiously proper).

2. Trump suggested violence against his political opponents? The Democrats actually had armed groups DOING violence against their political opponents. Doing it is worse than suggesting it (if he indeed did suggest it, which I doubt).

Anyway I didn't get past paragraph 2. Fuck that shit. Trump bashing is all I've seen for the last year. I'm so done with it.
so you've had discussions with other men about how you can grab women by the pussy do whatever else you want to them and they won't say anything b/c you're a star? that was the weird part of the convo, to me.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 03:17 PM   #6
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
so you've had discussions with other men about how you can grab women by the pussy do whatever else you want to them and they won't say anything b/c you're a star? that was the weird part of the convo, to me.
Sorry sweety that was locker room talk the female brain can't comprehend. You should stick to girly things rather than ruffle your feathers over it.
Old 09-14-2017, 08:18 PM   #7
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserjobs View Post
Sorry sweety that was locker room talk the female brain can't comprehend. You should stick to girly things rather than ruffle your feathers over it.
Oh brother! You don't know what your talking about!
Them women can and do talk nastier and dirtier than us men.
Made my old navy ears blush with what them women were talkin' about....
and the WAY they talked!
Sometimes it's a good thing to be ignored, even dismissed, when setting with a bunch of women.....you can learn a lot!

Old 09-14-2017, 09:22 PM   #8
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
Oh brother! You don't know what your talking about!
Them women can and do talk nastier and dirtier than us men.
Made my old navy ears blush with what them women were talkin' about....
and the WAY they talked!
Sometimes it's a good thing to be ignored, even dismissed, when setting with a bunch of women.....you can learn a lot!

i don't recall ever bragging that i can make unwanted advances towards a guy, since he won't tell me no b/c i'm a star. bragging that someone who doesn't want you won't resist your advances bc you're a star isn't something to be proud of, IMO. it's basically saying you don't have enough game for her to welcome your advances and the only reason she doesn't tell you to fuck off is bc you're a star. kind of desperate and pathetic, imo.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:43 PM   #9
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

Quote:
i don't recall ever bragging that i can make unwanted advances towards a guy, since he won't tell me no b/c i'm a star. bragging that someone who doesn't want you won't resist your advances bc you're a star isn't something to be proud of, IMO. it's basically saying you don't have enough game for her to welcome your advances and the only reason she doesn't tell you to fuck off is bc you're a star. kind of desperate and pathetic, imo.
Oh gawd, I bet some of the shit you have said in private is 100 times worse. Pot meet kettle. if you are looking to be offended, just look in the mirror sweety.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:03 PM   #10
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Holy cow! Did you miss read what I said!
These situations were with my girlfriends or wives and their friends.
The other men were usually off doing something else, or in their own conversations. Me, just sitting there, keeping my mouth shut, listening to the women talk among themselves. I had nothing to prove, or hit on anyone. I just find it curious, and very enlighting, how women talk among themselves.