Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 12-27-2017, 04:52 PM   #1
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Texas Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee Strikes Again.

Blog post back in 2007

Quote:
Texas Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee Strikes Again.

I just had my second experience with Houston's own congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee. She lived up to her name for being nasty, rude, and outrageous behavior on board the aircraft. I almost felt the need to remind her she is one of 32 in Texas and there is a reason the seats face me, not her. I also found an article that outlined her behavior before Continental banned her from flying for a year. I would love to hear some more experiences other than the ones posted in this Washington DC article. She's back and unchanged...Beware!

VANITY and a sense of victimhood are handmaidens to Jackson Lee when traveling. Just ask Continental Airlines, her hometown carrier.

For years, Jackson Lee tormented the airline's office in Washington that handles VIP booking. When Congress was in session, her staff would make several reservations early in the week for return flights to Houston. After the House finished its business that week, she would grab whichever flight was most convenient and scrap the others. But this kind of rule-bending put the carrier in a difficult position. Not only was Jackson Lee only paying coach fare (she was routinely bumped up to first class), but Continental was unable to sell the premier seats she didn't use.

Meanwhile, airline crew regularly complained about Jackson Lee's rudeness. Continental managers, however, feared reprisal and saw little they could do. "After medicine, airlines are the most heavily regulated industry in the United States," says a lobbyist for a Texas-based carrier. "Every airline feels they have to kiss up to Congress; they always feel their livelihood is in Congress's hands."

But in February 1998, things finally came to a head. On a flight home to Houston, Jackson Lee became enraged when flight attendants failed to produce the seafood special she liked. "Don't you know who I am?" she reportedly thundered. "I'm Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered!"

That outburst prompted a phone call to Jackson Lee from Rebecca Cox, vice president of Continental's government affairs office in Washington and the wife of California Republican Chris Cox. The message? Straighten up and fly right, or don't fly with us.

Cox did not return calls seeking comment, but a member of Jackson Lee's staff who fielded the call remembered Cox saying, "[Jackson Lee] screamed at the top of her lungs at least a minute. She embarrassed the flight attendants and the passengers in first class. And she embarrassed herself." Cox then joked, "We have already given her the Delta Airlines schedule."

Jackson Lee got back on board with Continental, but not for long. In May 1999, as Continental flight 1961 prepared to leave Reagan National Airport in Washington, Jackson Lee became flustered when she couldn't find her purse. Thinking she had left it in the boarding area, she went back to search for it. Meanwhile, the plane pulled away from the gate. Moments later, her purse was found onboard. According to aviation lobbyists at the time, Jackson Lee demanded that she be let back on the flight. Airline employees explained that FAA rules prohibit planes from returning to the gate once they've taxied away, but Jackson Lee was unconvinced. She accused the gate staff of racism and demanded to see their supervisor, who was a black woman. Her purse, meanwhile, was unceremoniously dropped out of the cockpit window and ferried back to her.

A year earlier, at a March 2, 1998, reenactment of the march on Selma, an irate Jackson Lee called her scheduler in D.C. demanding to know why she hadn't been given a ride to the event by the organizer, as a white colleague had been. According to the aide--who quit after just a month and a half on the job--Jackson Lee shrieked, "You don't understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen."

It will come as no surprise to learn that Jackson Lee is regarded as one of the most difficult members of Congress for whom to work. House records show that her office has bled staff, losing at least 85 full-time employees since 1995. In addition to schedulers, executive assistants, and "travel aides," she has run through 13 chiefs of staff and legislative directors, generally a congressional office's top two positions. By comparison, Rep. Mark Foley, an active and visible Florida Republican who entered with Jackson Lee in 1995, has lost 17 employees over the same period.

Despite her well-publicized flaps, Jackson Lee shows no signs of mending her ways. When her December 6 flight to Houston was unexpectedly diverted to an alternate gate, for example, a fellow passenger says the congresswoman was on the phone in a matter of seconds after deplaning, berating a staffer who was to pick her up for not anticipating the change. Indeed, soon after the FAA issued emergency regulations in the wake of September 11 prohibiting anyone but ticketed passengers in the gate area, aviation sources say Jackson Lee's office placed "multiple phone calls" to the agency demanding a special exemption for her entourage. The request was denied.
http://www.airlinecrew.net/vbulletin...Strikes-Again&
Old 12-27-2017, 09:32 PM   #2
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

cool privelidge, bro
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 12:57 AM   #3
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...nge/ar-BBHo3VD

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...on-lee-n832546
Old 12-28-2017, 03:37 AM   #4
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

She's a piece of shit and everyone here hates her. She doesn't represent anything other than herself. And everything is racist.

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:30 AM   #5
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisisnotChad View Post
She's a piece of shit and everyone here hates her. She doesn't represent anything other than herself. And everything is racist.
most if not all black democrats are like this . . . i don't understand how anyone can ever vote democratic again
Old 12-28-2017, 04:46 PM   #6
DontTreadOnMe2
LL_FFL Champion 2009,2012

DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!DontTreadOnMe2 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 387,054,510, Level: 100 Points: 387,054,510, Level: 100 Points: 387,054,510, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
This is true....

Quote:
Originally Posted by syszero View Post
most if not all black democrats are like this . . . i don't understand how anyone can ever vote democratic again
Her district is mainly afro-american. They vote for her thinking she will do things for her. But she is in it for only herself.
Old 12-28-2017, 11:34 PM   #7
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by syszero View Post
No one is worse than her. She's the prototypical "everyone who dislikes me is a racist" kind of person. No one she knows or herself is allowed to be responsible for their actions, it's always someone else's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontTreadOnMe2 View Post
This is true....

Her district is mainly afro-american. They vote for her thinking she will do things for her. But she is in it for only herself.
And not a god damn thing changes. Let's see who we can blame this on, anyone who is white.

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 06:22 AM   #8
htos1
Htos1 Since 1984

htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
Exclamation

This putrid pos wears a pizza slice ring, a la John Podesta, NOT making this up!

https://youtu.be/8DWCW0TjJPA

Old 01-02-2018, 07:22 PM   #9
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Of course!

Quote:
No one is worse than her. She's the prototypical "everyone who dislikes me is a racist" kind of person. No one she knows or herself is allowed to be responsible for their actions, it's always someone else's fault.

And not a god damn thing changes. Let's see who we can blame this on, anyone who is white.
That is a mentality that has been cultivated for the last sixty or more years by the Social Marxist leftists.
The mentality of resentment and of entitlement.
She is just another perfect example of it.
"White Privilege", indeed!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-03-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:02 AM   #10
htos1
Htos1 Since 1984

htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
Nasty Racist. A la Corrine Brown.