Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Old 01-03-2018, 10:51 PM   #21
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Maybe.

That is why establishing extra-terrestrial colonies from now till then is essential to human and actually to all life on earth's own survival.
If we don't destroy ourselves with nuclear, biological, and by chemical means all before then.
Or by a NEO, or by some other ecological disaster.
See:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/07...c-catastrophe/

Time will tell.
if i was an alien i'd have 40,000 dicks with bitches all getting fucked
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:23 PM   #22
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Man's mind is also a part of the mind of God.
God's knows without knowing that it knows.
Man knows and also knows that he knows.
Both are needed to complete the Whole.
How?
Via apotheosis is how.
Does this answer all of your valid questions?
No.

Whose ideas or mind are supreme?

Do you let God rule you or do you rule God?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:22 PM   #23
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Maybe.

That is why establishing extra-terrestrial colonies from now till then is essential to human and actually to all life on earth's own survival.
If we don't destroy ourselves with nuclear, biological, and by chemical means all before then.
Or by a NEO, or by some other ecological disaster.
See:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2014/07...c-catastrophe/

Time will tell.
“The superstition, promoted by Jewish supremacists, of “racial equality” is leading the nations of the West to literally exterminate themselves through replacement of their founding race with the teeming masses of the Third World, whose response to a cosmic threat would be a shrug of the shoulders while they concentrate on debauchery, fornication, and mindless violence below the animal level — many of whom would attribute the disaster to “evil spirits” and attempt to mitigate it with Voodoo chants or Santeria sacrifices for the brief remainder of their miserable lives.“
^^^
Hahahaha hahahaha
How very scientific
You’re dismissed

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 01-05-2018, 06:39 PM   #24
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
No.

Whose ideas or mind are supreme?

Do you let God rule you or do you rule God?

Regards
DL
Ok.

The Universal Mind is supreme as are its Natural Laws.

Both and and not either or actually and truly "rules" me.
Do you understand?

Any other questions?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-05-2018 at 06:54 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:46 PM   #25
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
“The superstition, promoted by Jewish supremacists, of “racial equality” is leading the nations of the West to literally exterminate themselves through replacement of their founding race with the teeming masses of the Third World, whose response to a cosmic threat would be a shrug of the shoulders while they concentrate on debauchery, fornication, and mindless violence below the animal level — many of whom would attribute the disaster to “evil spirits” and attempt to mitigate it with Voodoo chants or Santeria sacrifices for the brief remainder of their miserable lives.“
^^^
Hahahaha hahahaha
How very scientific
You’re dismissed
Science is preferred over any superstition as truth and facts are to falsehood and to lies.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=202

"It’s a strategy that brings a new idea into play. An idea that can inspire our best men to great deeds of courage. An idea that can give meaning and spirit to all our lives. An idea that has been gradually coming into being for 2,500 years but one which we have only been able to see clearly for a little over a century. It is an idea in harmony with the American founders’ vision of an all-White nation — and the in the racial visions of pre-World War 2 America — and in the European revolutions which came before their time in the early 20th century. It is the idea which was immanent in the discoveries of Charles Darwin and in his revolutionary books on the evolution of what he called favored races in the struggle for survival. It is the idea which became explicit in the words of Nietzsche’s Zarathustra and Shaw’s Don Juan. It is the idea that was first made manifest as morality by Dr. William Luther Pierce in his Cosmotheism.

Cosmotheism accepts the reality of the divine, of God, but it also accepts the undeniable evidence of science. It has no truck with supposedly ancient and “inerrant” holy books — but instead asserts that physics, mathematics, and genetics are the real words of God.

Cosmotheism tells us that living things, including ourselves, are part of an ever-evolving whole. Cosmotheism teaches that this whole — that the universe itself — is becoming conscious, and that our race is in the vanguard of that evolution. Cosmotheism also shows us that racial divergence and separation are integral, essential parts of this evolutionary process and that life as we know it could not exist without them.

Cosmotheism is an idea that can build a whole new world for us, a world in which our survival is a given, a world filled with infinite possibilities for our advancement."

We know that primitive primate chimps usually do prefer the latter over the former.
That is ok with me. The Cosmos will make them "all extinct thereby" all in due time.

Dismissed indeed!

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-06-2018 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Added quote from article.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:33 PM   #26
adaptoman

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100

Quote:
Pseudo science is preferred by myself over superstition as truth and facts are to falsehood and lies.
We know that primitive primate chimps usually do prefer the latter over the former.
That is ok with me. The Cosmos will make them "all extinct thereby" all in due time.
Dismissed indeed!

Banana?
Fixed it for ya

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 01-06-2018, 02:49 PM   #27
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp!

Quote:
Fixed it for ya
You would not know the real difference between pseudo-science and
just superstition vs. actual science if your "life" depended upon it as
it actually does so.

Primitive primate chimps like you always think that there is nothing
wrong with such all false quotes and with such lying hypocrisy at all.
"UKa" must be one of your mentors, as are all such "Usual Suspects".
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=876
and:
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=130
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....0&postcount=64

That is why they all such chimps will become extinct, in due time, thank Cosmos!

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-06-2018 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Added links to what is right and what is wrong article, etc.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:44 PM   #28
adaptoman

Quote:
You would not know the real difference between pseudo-science and
just superstition vs. actual science if your "life" depended upon it as
it actually does so.

Primitive primate chimps like you always think that there is nothing
wrong with such all false quotes and with such lying hypocrisy at all.
"UKa" must be one of your mentors, as are all such "Usual Suspects".
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=876
and:
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=130
and:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....0&postcount=64

That is why they all such chimps will become extinct, in due time, thank Cosmos!

Banana?
I looked at every one of the links you just posted
The over all message contained therein is the clear
Clear to UKa, who has a depth that all your pseudo science and miss interpretation can not begin to approach
Clear to Ericredbeard,who’s unbiased intellect can not even be compared to your
cherry picked opinionated and prejudice cult theories.
And clear to me, a simple primitive chimp

But I’m sure they demonstrate some self aggrandizing own opinion as they bounce around the self inflicted convolutions of your inadequate cerebral cavity

Old 01-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #29
blandadrops
Omnipotent

blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!blandadrops is a forum GOD!!
Points: 210,740,479, Level: 100 Points: 210,740,479, Level: 100 Points: 210,740,479, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
They keep killing god .. but he keeps coming back.
It's not God that comes back, it's the refusal to accept that there isn't anything more to life than just existing for a brief time and then going back to nothingness that comes back time and time again.
It's the feeling of self-importance and the different ways of justifying that self-importance that comes back.
blandadrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:11 PM   #30
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
I looked at every one of the links you just posted
The over all message contained therein is the clear
Clear to UKa, who has a depth that all your pseudo science and miss interpretation can not begin to approach
Clear to Ericredbeard,who’s unbiased intellect can not even be compared to your
cherry picked opinionated and prejudice cult theories.
And clear to me, a simple primitive chimp

But I’m sure they demonstrate some self aggrandizing own opinion as they bounce around the self inflicted convolutions of your inadequate cerebral cavity
Lol!
Thanks for proving my points.
You really do have no real clue.

Banana?