Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Old 05-08-2018, 02:31 PM   #11
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
so you're saying i shouldn't be nice to anyone whose muslim? i'm confused. obviously i wouldn't be nice to someone who expressed radical muslim beliefs, but there's really no way to know that unless they tell you. i don't usually discuss religion w/people, i don't see the point, i'm not religious so it's not really something i can relate to or connect with people on.
You might want to listen to the Dutch link in the O.P. again, for the first time.

All who fly the cross are Christian and all who fly the star and crescent are Muslims. All adherents all contribute financially and by association contribute to both the health and carnage that their religions do.

If they do not like the Swastika, then they should leave their tribes for more moral ones.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing
that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 07:34 PM   #12
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
You might want to listen to the Dutch link in the O.P. again, for the first time.

All who fly the cross are Christian and all who fly the star and crescent are Muslims. All adherents all contribute financially and by association contribute to both the health and carnage that their religions do.

If they do not like the Swastika, then they should leave their tribes for more moral ones.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing
that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL
I do agree, but, only with that "reality-centered" religions are good.
"Humanity" is really just a misnomer.
See:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthrea...19#post2266819

Again, you are also leaving the one superstition that is actually causing the vast majority of all of these religious issues between Christians and Muslims out.
See:
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...truth-tellers/

Why is "exactly" that so?
Unless, you are just being just another "immoral" liar and hypocrite here.
Or just like any other typically "immoral" Malignant Narcissist.

Also, the only ones "deserving of apologies" are all those that are or were innocent and "by only all of those that had actually harmed them or that gave the orders to all harm them".
In most cases, only these very few should all be held mostly or fully responsible for all of such evil "actions".
Collective guilt, like collective punishment, is both immoral and tyrannical.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-08-2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Added link noticing the primary missing superstitious religion.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:25 PM   #13
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100

I do not see that when my government apologised to our native population for past abuses, and helped them gain closure of the injustice perpetrated against them by the rest of the country, as an act of tyranny.

Further, I think that any government that does not promote and enforce the rule of law in a tyrannical way, as not doing their duty to the law or the people who are victimized by the perpetrators.

Your links left me cold. If you have something you want to say, say it. Sending us to the middle of a discourse with 20 links is just you being lazy.

Do better, unless you are just being just another "immoral" liar and hypocrite here.

Regards
DL
Old 05-09-2018, 11:01 AM   #14
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Im fairly confident that my people have intellectually rejected islam.
Just like the majority have rejected religion in general.
I dont feel like a fence sitter being an agnostic, i will find out when i die like everyone else.
But the whole organised religion, right up to state level, is such a fucking turn off.

All abrahamic religions are neck deep in the blood of the murdered innocents they have reaped over the centuries. And no amount of strawman atheist atrocities changes that.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:00 PM   #15
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Im fairly confident that my people have intellectually rejected islam.
Just like the majority have rejected religion in general.
I dont feel like a fence sitter being an agnostic, i will find out when i die like everyone else.
But the whole organised religion, right up to state level, is such a fucking turn off.

All abrahamic religions are neck deep in the blood of the murdered innocents they have reaped over the centuries. And no amount of strawman atheist atrocities changes that.
Statistically speaking, your "the majority have rejected religion in general" is quite wrong.

Now I think you are correct, if the theists that do not practice their religion were counted into the stats, but they are not.

In the Netherlands for instance, 95% claim to be Christian, but only about 4% ever go to church even once a year.

Regards
DL
Old 05-09-2018, 07:06 PM   #16
htos1
Htos1 Since 1984

htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
Exclamation

Survey says:

NOPE!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #17
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Poser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post

I do not see that when my government apologised to our native population for past abuses, and helped them gain closure of the injustice perpetrated against them by the rest of the country, as an act of tyranny.

Further, I think that any government that does not promote and enforce the rule of law in a tyrannical way, as not doing their duty to the law or the people who are victimized by the perpetrators.

Your links left me cold. If you have something you want to say, say it. Sending us to the middle of a discourse with 20 links is just you being lazy.

Do better, unless you are just being just another "immoral" liar and hypocrite here.

Regards
DL
Your insipid posts and lying hypocrisy leave me cold.
You are both lazy and immoral as proven by that one.

My question was really quite straightforward and clear.
Your answer was also, or at least to me, was all so too.
You are just a poser.

Just as I thought so.
Malignant Narcissist.
So be it.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-09-2018 at 08:10 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 07:18 AM   #18
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Actually, Mohamed and his many followers owe the whole world an apology.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:49 AM   #19
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
Actually, Mohamed and his many followers owe the whole world an apology.
Yep..and i want a bacon sandwich as compo..
Apology..who apologised to Muslims then?
I wont watch any of your links..i only go to places that are safe.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:51 PM   #20
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by htos1 View Post
Survey says:

NOPE!!!!!!
Not for what they claim for sure.

Regards
DL