Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Games

Notices

Old 01-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #21
kosherfilms
LiveLeaker

kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!kosherfilms is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,480,159, Level: 100 Points: 2,480,159, Level: 100 Points: 2,480,159, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

I love these games. Lets just hope they dont fuck this one up.

Medieval 2 had some very annoying bugs on the siege battles. Mostly on the AI. It got stuck and did not move its troops.

Looks like they have done lots of work on the eye candy. Not very happy on that as it tends to take away from the gameplay.

Internal politics is one thing I heard they add to this game. I think that can be very good.
kosherfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #22
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,640,659, Level: 100 Points: 14,640,659, Level: 100 Points: 14,640,659, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosherfilms View Post
I love these games. Lets just hope they dont fuck this one up.

Medieval 2 had some very annoying bugs on the siege battles. Mostly on the AI. It got stuck and did not move its troops.

Looks like they have done lots of work on the eye candy. Not very happy on that as it tends to take away from the gameplay.

Internal politics is one thing I heard they add to this game. I think that can be very good.
Yeah I agree I miss the feature in the first MTW where your faction would have problems with loyalty of generals and then create a civil war.
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote