Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 04-14-2018, 05:06 PM   #61
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
and imo, sorry to say, imo you are the scum of this forum with the rest of your friends if they still post here datt n all them mentally retarded folks
My ole pal LBC. I'll bet you thought of me when you said all that didn't you.
Old 04-14-2018, 05:08 PM   #62
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Nope.
See:
https://explorable.com/cause-and-effect

How many exactly do you require?
You are the one avoiding the question and dancing away from it.
Put up or shut up yourself.

Banana?
That link is totally unrelated to the concept of your “cosmic karma”

Cmon guru
Show us some scientific evidence of cosmotheism
Cults like yours have always tried to falsely align thier fallacies with credible legitimate science, making presumptive leaps is pseudo science

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e

Last edited by adaptoman; 04-14-2018 at 06:21 PM.
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 06:55 PM   #63
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213R20S View Post
and imo, sorry to say, imo you are the scum of this forum with the rest of your friends if they still post here datt n all them mentally retarded folks
Sup

I'm not too stoopid to judge irony
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:49 PM   #64
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
That link is totally unrelated to the concept of your “cosmic karma”

Cmon guru
Show us some scientific evidence of cosmotheism
Cults like yours have always tried to falsely align thier fallacies with credible legitimate science, making presumptive leaps is pseudo science
Sure Chimp.
And one plus one equals two is just "totally unrelated" to the concept of addition.
What a primitive primate!
Cosmic Karma and Cause and Effect are two concepts that are quite intimately related.
See:
https://www.opencollege.info/law-of-cause-and-effect/

I already had actually done so here:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=237
And here:
http://www.adherents.com/people/pe/Albert_Einstein.html
"Einstein had a passion to understand nature, which he believed to be real and rational, but a riddle. He confessed that "the most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible." Over the fireplace in the Fine Hall Common Room at Princeton University is inscribed a saying of Einstein: "Raffiniert ist der Herr Gott, aber boshaft ist Er nicht" ("The Lord God is subtle, but He is not mischievous"). He believed that the road to understanding nature is illuminated by mathematical simplicity inherent in nature's unity. (The concept of simplicity is not itself simple.) The apparent beauty, however, was always to be subservient to the latent truth, i.e., mathematical elegance is secondary to physical content. The method is not fancy free like that of a novelist, but rather like that of a person seeking a unique word for a crossword puzzle. Einstein was dedicated to discovering the truth lurking in nature. About his work there was an aura of religion.

Einstein's speculation about religion had its roots in the pantheism of the Jewish philosopher Baruch Spinoza, who regarded the universe as a mixture of mind and matter-but not a Cartesian dualism. He identified the order of the universe with the will of its inherent God (so-called). Einstein admitted, "My conception of God is an emotional conviction of a superior intelligence manifest in the material world." In the spirit of Psalm 139 he regarded God as immanent-but not transcendent. He did not "believe in a God who cares for the well-being and the moral doings of human beings. "

In his Herbert Spencer Lecture at Oxford (1933) Einstein spoke of "something ineffable about the real, something occasionally described as myterious and awe-inspiring." The fact that the method of investigation turns out to be true in the empirical sense he regarded as "a property of our world, an empirical fact, a hard fact." This mystical attitude toward the harmony of universal law is what I call cosmotheism... Einstein himself called it cosmic religion. He insisted, "In this sense, and in this sense only, I belong to the ranks of devoutly religious men."

...Alongside the National Academy of Sciences in Washington, D.C., is the centennial memorial of Einstein's birth. Regardless of the artistic merit of the "mud-packing" style of the sculptor Robert Berks, his portayal of Einstein is wanting in spiritual appreciation. The lolling, gorilla-like, Gargantuan figure gazing down at a miniature star-studded sky is not the Einstein I knew [personally]. He would have been looking up humbly, in rapturous amazement at the harmony of law revealing everywhere a superior intelligence. He was a cosmotheist."

You are really just too stupid to understand what a "cult" actually is
and nor what one true religion actually isn't ever one: Cosmotheism.
See:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult
Or what is really credible and legitimate science from what is actually any pseudo-science or scientism.
Or any true religion verses just "cults" and just "superstitions cleverly disguised as being any "true religion".

The only so "many false logical fallacies and false presumptive leaps" have all been only your own.

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; Today at 05:40 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:39 AM   #65
adaptoman

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100

Quote:
Sure Chimp.
And one plus one equals two is just "totally unrelated" to the concept of addition.
What a primitive primate!
Cosmic Karma and Cause and Effect are two concepts that are quite intimately related.
See:
https://www.opencollege.info/law-of-cause-and-effect/

I already had actually done so here:
http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost....&postcount=237
And here:
http://www.adherents.com/people/pe/Albert_Einstein.html
"Einstein had a passion to understand nature, which he believed to be real and rational, but a riddle. He confessed that "the most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible." Over the fireplace in the Fine Hall Common Room at Princeton University is inscribed a saying of Einstein: "Raffiniert ist der Herr Gott, aber boshaft ist Er nicht" ("The Lord God is subtle, but He is not mischievous"). He believed that the road to understanding nature is illuminated by mathematical simplicity inherent in nature's unity. (The concept of simplicity is not itself simple.) The apparent beauty, however, was always to be subservient to the latent truth, i.e., mathematical elegance is secondary to physical content. The method is not fancy free like that of a novelist, but rather like that of a person seeking a unique word for a crossword puzzle. Einstein was dedicated to discovering the truth lurking in nature. About his work there was an aura of religion.

Einstein's speculation about religion had its roots in the pantheism of the Jewish philosopher Baruch Spinoza, who regarded the universe as a mixture of mind and matter-but not a Cartesian dualism. He identified the order of the universe with the will of its inherent God (so-called). Einstein admitted, "My conception of God is an emotional conviction of a superior intelligence manifest in the material world." In the spirit of Psalm 139 he regarded God as immanent-but not transcendent. He did not "believe in a God who cares for the well-being and the moral doings of human beings. "

In his Herbert Spencer Lecture at Oxford (1933) Einstein spoke of "something ineffable about the real, something occasionally described as myterious and awe-inspiring." The fact that the method of investigation turns out to be true in the empirical sense he regarded as "a property of our world, an empirical fact, a hard fact." This mystical attitude toward the harmony of universal law is what I call cosmotheism... Einstein himself called it cosmic religion. He insisted, "In this sense, and in this sense only, I belong to the ranks of devoutly religious men."

...Alongside the National Academy of Sciences in Washington, D.C., is the centennial memorial of Einstein's birth. Regardless of the artistic merit of the "mud-packing" style of the sculptor Robert Berks, his portayal of Einstein is wanting in spiritual appreciation. The lolling, gorilla-like, Gargantuan figure gazing down at a miniature star-studded sky is not the Einstein I knew [personally]. He would have been looking up humbly, in rapturous amazement at the harmony of law revealing everywhere a superior intelligence. He was a cosmotheist."

You are really just too stupid to understand what a "cult" actually is
and nor what one true religion actually isn't ever one: Cosmotheism.
See:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cult
Or what is really credible and legitimate science from what is actually pseudo-science or scientism.
Or any true religion verses just "cults" and just "superstitions cleverly disguised as being any "true religion".

The only so "many false logical fallacies and false presumptive leaps" have all been only your own.

Banana?
Thanks for proving my point
None of the above is science
It is all presumptive
I have no problem with your beliefs
Only your contention that they are demonstrated scientifically
Until you come up with a tangible, repeatable demonstration of “cosmic karma” your contention is pseudo science
And if you are going to copy text you should really credit the author
Your ad hominem rhetoric proves nothing by the way

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 04-17-2018, 01:52 PM   #66
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point
None of the above is science
It is all presumptive
I have no problem with your beliefs
Only your contention that they are demonstrated scientifically
Until you come up with a tangible, repeatable demonstration of “cosmic karma” your contention is pseudo science
And if you are going to copy text you should really credit the author
Your ad hominem rhetoric proves nothing by the way
You only proved my own points, actually.
That you are just a stupid primitive primate with no real clue.

Cause and Effect is Cosmic Karma and it is the actual basis for any true science.
Try doing any real science and all without that concept of Cause and Effect.
Try demonstrating it.
Silly chimp!

Putting quotes around the copied text and providing the link to the original article is crediting the author.
You are just a primitive primate chimp and dunce, and all that is just an obvious fact here.
"Yo momma!"

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; Today at 08:20 PM.
Old 04-17-2018, 02:06 PM   #67
adaptoman

No, cause and effect is physics
Cosmic karma is just a belief

Old 04-17-2018, 02:19 PM   #68
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
No, cause and effect is physics
Cosmic karma is just a belief
Nope.
Physics is a science.
All true science is based on Cause and Effect.
Cosmic Karma is just another way to say Cause and Effect.
One plus two equals three AND two plus one equals three.

Banana?
Old 04-17-2018, 03:18 PM   #69
adaptoman

Quote:
Nope.
Physics is a science.
All true science is based on Cause and Effect.
Cosmic Karma is just another way to say Cause and Effect.
One plus two equals three AND two plus one equals three.

Banana?
Haha
Bullshyte

Old 04-17-2018, 03:31 PM   #70
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Haha
Bullshyte
That is all you ever post, stinky finger.
Such a primitive primate.
What else isn't new?

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 04-17-2018 at 03:45 PM.