Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > LiveLeak Forum Debate.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:38 AM   #281
AMER1CANPR1DE1NS1DE
LiveLeaker

AMER1CANPR1DE1NS1DE On the road to addiction

The worse I've seen is a youtube video of guys in a helicopter shooting animals with a new auto-aim rifle. Now that's fucked up.
AMER1CANPR1DE1NS1DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:53 AM   #282
PanchoSaurusRex
Liveleaker

PanchoSaurusRex On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL_Hayden View Post
I've said it before and I'll say
it again. If you hunt even though you can well enough afford food for your table from reputable sources then you're still a step down the evolutionary ladder than anyone else. If you take pleasure in hunting and killing an animal you're essentially a moron
wow...all brits really are bent over, naive, kept cattle...lol.

you should travel more, get off your tiny inbred island and see the real world outside the reality your pedophile BBC feeds you.

sheeple.
PanchoSaurusRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #283
ckillahertz
No one of any consequence

ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!ckillahertz is a forum GOD!!
Points: 101,863,087, Level: 100 Points: 101,863,087, Level: 100 Points: 101,863,087, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I saw a TV show where they were hog hunting, but as soon as they caught it, they jumped on its back and quickly cut its throat to kill it as soon as possible.

But taunting the animal, and giving it a slow death I don't agree with. And no, I've never gone hunting, but I know some that do. For the food and to keep the hogs out of the crops.
ckillahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #284
LL_Hayden
LiveLeaker

LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!LL_Hayden is a forum GOD!!
Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100 Points: 904,713,989, Level: 100
Activity: 19%
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanchoSaurusRex View Post

you should travel more, get off your tiny inbred island and see the real world outside the reality your pedophile BBC feeds you.

sheeple.
You're bringing your Brit trolling schtick to the forums too now I see. Well done, now sit down and count your toes, when you get to 12 let me know.
LL_Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #285
Tastyeggnog
LiveLeaker

Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!Tastyeggnog is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100 Points: 319,416,259, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
We got nowt to hunt and nowhere to hunt it! A few people get to shoot a deer in Scotland, and pheasant season is coming, which is not hunting, we are a small Island with many many people in it and if everyone hunted we'd have no animals left.
There are still places you can hunt and find food pray in the UK, I was walking the dog through some fields by me to day, saw loads of Pheasants that have escaped from the local shoot, they will end up in some ones out house or in one of the local farm shops, plus there are Rabbits and Muntjak deer to go at, it's not illegal although the police will try and tell you other wise.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/new...reezer-3012982
And you can take some fish home from rivers and canals, Zander is about the only inland course fish worth eating, in fact on some waters you are not allowed to put a Zander back if you catch one, they call them Walleyes in the US.
I only fish for large Carp the sort of fish I go after are rarely hooked. There is one I would like to go after that has not been out of the water since 1994 and it was 40lb+ plus back then. The lake it is in, is fished all year round by very skilled Anglers and the few large Carp that it holds are near impossible to get them feeding on a bait.
Tastyeggnog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #286
Bill Carson
I do things for water

Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!Bill Carson is a forum GOD!!
Points: 685,551,687, Level: 100 Points: 685,551,687, Level: 100 Points: 685,551,687, Level: 100
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanchoSaurusRex View Post

sheeple.
I don't agree with Hayden so how are we all bent over?

As long as I can eat a part of the animal I kill and find it tasty I'll kill it does not matter there is meat in the supermarket.

I would not hunt for sport though just food nothing the matter with it whatsoever.
My friend from Michigan is 5ft tall and about a 100lb s and she blows away Deer like the Terminator every hunting season with a bow and rifle.

Here they are culling millions of deer I expect the stupid cunts will throw away most the meat.

I hardly watch the BBC , What paedophile is telling us what to do now?

You need to maybe watch Jimmy Saville no one listened to him for news apart from charts in Top Of The Pops or he fixed it for someone to do something they wanted to do , oh yeah he did do a seat belt advert for a while - clunk click for every trip.
He was a joke act always a bit weird anyway.
I notice you never mention someone like Roy Castle who was on tv as much as Jimmy the paed , we were more likely to listen to him as kids.

Anyway like I say I disagree with Hayden I'd have massive freezers full of meat and fuck the supermarkets.But don't tell me all Americans are some glorious hunters as I lived with them in Philly and the only thing they hunted was a cheese steak and sometimes went fishing out in the sticks in PA where the biggest thing I caught with them was a perch , I don't eat Perch so I put it back but I did kill minnows as bait to catch the perch though , maybe I should have taken a bite of the minnow first before I hooked it.

There are some fantastic things in USA and other countries and some shit things too.
Being able to hunt your food and the big wide spaces of USA are a great thing there.

Here most people are pretty restricted to hunting rabbits or ducks which is shit I don't agree with all the firearm restrictions here either , I think Hayden does he can correct me if I am wrong - I'd not want every Tom Dick or Mohammed with an AK47 walking about but law abiding citizens who have checks should be allowed handguns for one.

So we are not all the same here.
Whatever country you are from bet there is shit things about there too.

Best Regards

Bill Sheeple Carson

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Bill Carson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #287
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

It's not what you kill ( for the table ) it's how it's killed, no animal need suffer a lingering death.
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:37 AM   #288
k57
Oh hamburgers!

k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 16,484,205, Level: 100 Points: 16,484,205, Level: 100 Points: 16,484,205, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL_Hayden View Post
There's no ignorance on my part. You enjoy the kill, I'm not saying that makes you Ted Bundy but I am pointing out that people who enjoy the kill (as you do taking "pride" in it) are less evolved. If this offends you I guess you'll just have to deal with it.

Don't worry, Dad61 should be along soon to back you up by telling me how us city folks are just dumb compared to the advanced country folk
Wow what a prickish thing to say. Is your leather jacket made from cows that died from natural diseases, or was it culled? Maybe you're wearing a faux leather coat? Vinyl?

Lambskin? Yes I know farming cattle, sheep & pigs... chickens, salmon, etc. and hunting are two separate things.

If you don't enjoy hunting, then for fuck's sake don't hunt. Just buy your meat and other animal-related products guilt-free. But slagging a person for enjoying the hunt is ridiculous.

"Less evolved"... you gotta be shitting me.
k57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:46 AM   #289
k57
Oh hamburgers!

k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!k57 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 16,484,205, Level: 100 Points: 16,484,205, Level: 100 Points: 16,484,205, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith moon View Post
Hoghunting.
Yes I meant acceptable
That's not a hog. That's a wild boar. Very beastly & a threat.
k57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:53 AM   #290
BPD
LivePeeker

BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!BPD is a forum GOD!!
Points: 17,114,740, Level: 100 Points: 17,114,740, Level: 100 Points: 17,114,740, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

I have no issue with hunting if it's for food and it's despatched as quickly as possible, those fucking big men were enjoying what they did, probably trying to make up for there two inch cocks and there fragile little egos being shattered at school when they were bullied.