Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2018, 06:37 AM   #241
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY
 
whatduh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,791
whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
How about just implementing the 1947 UN plan and returning all of what you have stolen?
After WWII there wasn't any need to move all the Zionists at all, the persecution was over and so called Zionists.

Here is the pre and post modern truth behind so called Judaism, it's all bullshit.

There you have it, now what? Hitler went after the Zionists with a zealous, so called Jews were detained just like Canada detain Ukrainians in detention during WWI.
__________________
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden

Last edited by whatduh; 07-06-2018 at 06:47 AM.
whatduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 06:44 AM   #242
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY
 
whatduh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,791
whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Do you mean the plan which the Jewish Agency For Palestine accepted in 1947 after the UN passed it, and which Arab leaders themselves rejected**? Do you know how foolish your statement here is? Arabs were given a two state solution from the beginning, and the Jews agreed. It was the Palestinian Arabs who have rejected every peace proposal save their own: we get everything, you get nothing.

So which Plan are you for? The UN Plan which the Arabs rejected? Some other UN Plan which the Arabs approved of, abiding by its terms, which nobody else but you have heard of? Or the plan which erases Israel and either slaughters every Jew or sends them into exile? (Or the PP Plan: to continue shitposting on the subject until the Second Coming Of Christ, the Arrival of the 12th Imam, or until Hayden adopts a PC video and pic sharing format for special needs gradeschoolers, whichever comes first?)

** The Plan was accepted by the Jewish Agency for Palestine, despite its perceived limitations.[5][6] Arab leaders and governments rejected it[7] and indicated an unwillingness to accept any form of territorial division,...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._for_Palestine

You seem to have left out all the Zio persecuted Christian population.

Rote learning at its worse.
__________________
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden
whatduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 08:29 AM   #243
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl
 
ericredbeard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: lost in translation
Posts: 12,820
ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatduh View Post
You seem to have left out all the Zio persecuted Christian population.

Rote learning at its worse.
You seem to have left out any argument or conclusion.

What's your point? If you have a point of your own then make it. Are you comparing the status of Christians in Israel with the status of Christians in Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia, or Egypt, or Syria, or Iran, or Lebanon? Do you know what that comparison looks like? It's quite favorable for the Christians in Israel.

Shitposting at its typical shortsighted mediocrity.
__________________
He couldn't win from day 1. My predictions are always accurate.
--- inevitab1e (the baked potato)
Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there....
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 07-07-2018 at 03:46 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:41 AM   #244
whatduh
TAKE ONE FOR MARY
 
whatduh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,791
whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!whatduh is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100 Points: 989,581,508, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
You seem to have left out any argument or conclusion.

What's your point? If you have a point of your own then make it. Are you comparing the status of Christians in Israel with the status of Christians in Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia, or Egypt, or Syria, or Iran, or Lebanon? Do you know what that comparison looks like? It's quite favorable for the Christians in Israel.

Shitposting at its typical shortsighted mediocrity.
What we have at this moment would suffice, spoiler alert.
__________________
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

"Actually I believe people are the root of all evil and religion is simply a handy tool." Hayden
whatduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:15 PM   #245
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,208
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Do you mean the plan which the Jewish Agency For Palestine accepted in 1947 after the UN passed it, and which Arab leaders themselves rejected**? Do you know how foolish your statement here is? Arabs were given a two state solution from the beginning, and the Jews agreed. It was the Palestinian Arabs who have rejected every peace proposal save their own: we get everything, you get nothing.

So which Plan are you for? The UN Plan which the Arabs rejected? Some other UN Plan which the Arabs approved of, abiding by its terms, which nobody else but you have heard of? Or the plan which erases Israel and either slaughters every Jew or sends them into exile? (Or the PP Plan: to continue shitposting on the subject until the Second Coming Of Christ, the Arrival of the 12th Imam, or until Hayden adopts a PC video and pic sharing format for special needs gradeschoolers, whichever comes first?)

** The Plan was accepted by the Jewish Agency for Palestine, despite its perceived limitations.[5][6] Arab leaders and governments rejected it[7] and indicated an unwillingness to accept any form of territorial division,...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._for_Palestine
Of course, the Palestinians rejected it then as now.
Of course, the Zionist accepted it, knowing that they would steal more later, and did so in 1967.
The Zionists have no legitimate rights to any Palestinian land, whatsoever.
What is it about that actual fact that do you not understand?
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:21 PM   #246
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,208
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatduh View Post
After WWII there wasn't any need to move all the Zionists at all, the persecution was over and so called Zionists.

Here is the pre and post modern truth behind so called Judaism, it's all bullshit.

There you have it, now what? Hitler went after the Zionists with a zealous, so called Jews were detained just like Canada detain Ukrainians in detention during WWI.
Correct, it both is and was all bs, but, the Palestinians were the ones that paid the most for it.
They were murdered and dispossessed under completely false pretenses.
The USA and the West both underwrote and have financed it since 1948.
Israeli parasites!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 07-17-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:28 PM   #247
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,208
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
You seem to have left out any argument or conclusion.

What's your point? If you have a point of your own then make it. Are you comparing the status of Christians in Israel with the status of Christians in Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia, or Egypt, or Syria, or Iran, or Lebanon? Do you know what that comparison looks like? It's quite favorable for the Christians in Israel.

Shitposting at its typical shortsighted mediocrity.
What is your argument for the theft and murder of the Palestinians by Zionists to dispossess them?
Your feces posts are always Israeli apologist nonsense.

Christians or all Gentiles are all just second-class citizens in Israel, at best.
You, as is usual, really do have no real clue.
Israel is a "theocratic" Jewish state, as are all of those others that you had mentioned, but Muslim.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 07-17-2018 at 05:50 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:28 PM   #248
3rd3y3
COMPTROLLER
 
3rd3y3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Do not resuscitate
Posts: 15,890
3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
What is your argument for the theft and murder of the Palestinians by Zionists to dispossess them?
Your feces posts are always Israeli apologist nonsense.

Christians or all Gentiles are all just second-class citizens in Israel, at best.
You, as is usual, really do have no real clue.
Israel is a "theocratic" Jewish state, as are all of those others that you had mentioned, but Muslim.
islam is racist misogynistichomphonebic


paul, you use the word gentiles?
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #249
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,208
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Sure Troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
islam is racist misogynistichomphonebic


paul, you use the word gentiles?
All three of the major "Abrahamic" religions are actually such,
and all and mostly due to the Mosaic Distinction.

Yes, but only where and when that term is appropriate.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 PM.