Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2018, 03:53 AM   #31
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker
 
BurntBulb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16,797
BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

The Republican committee announced the 2020 convention is in Charlotte. NC.
Them DemoShits can't even get it together
__________________
"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
Col. J. Stapp
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:26 PM   #32
inevitab1e
GOML
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 10,482
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
I bet you are one of those idiots who think an AR15 can fire 150 rounds in 15 seconds.
A magazine isn't a gun. Guns aren't going anywhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DioN8LCXcAA2WZA.jpg (63.7 KB, 0 views)
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:24 PM   #33
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,191
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
A magazine isn't a gun. Guns aren't going anywhere.
NSS!
See:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...hit%20Sherlock

Do you know the difference between a magazine and a clip?
Most leftist-cultist dolts like you mostly don't have any clue.

No, they're not, but, not without fools just like you trying to ban them from citizens.
Citizens with them aren't the problem, except for tyrants that want to enslave them.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 07-25-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added link.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 01:52 AM   #34
3rd3y3
COMPTROLLER
 
3rd3y3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Do not resuscitate
Posts: 15,884
3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Default

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nati...ogical_Society

uhh... nss?
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:34 PM   #35
Tinbuk3
moot scoot'n boogie
 
Tinbuk3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Basketville USA
Posts: 25,694
Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%
Default

The swamp is exploding on both sides with talk of impeachment they scramble to blow smoke at the public as they flip and flop on who to attack the division they created turning on them now for all to see.
And all because Trump said he was going to drain the swamp and Trump has always done what he set out to do.
And there is nothing the haters can do to stop it.
Trump is assured 4 more years simply because the haters cant keep their mouths shut.


Hate on you big bunch of masterhaters.
__________________
The fate of those who do not listen are condemned to feel.
Tinbuk3
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:41 PM   #36
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,537
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
A magazine isn't a gun. Guns aren't going anywhere.
answer the question.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:50 PM   #37
Tinbuk3
moot scoot'n boogie
 
Tinbuk3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Basketville USA
Posts: 25,694
Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
answer the question.
I'm placing my wager for that on the same old rhetoric of blame insult and mirrors made into a plastic strawman.
__________________
The fate of those who do not listen are condemned to feel.
Tinbuk3
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 03:03 PM   #38
inevitab1e
GOML
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 10,482
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
answer the question.
THe answer is yes. Silly Faux News viewers don't even know how to fact check anything.

http://patfornm.com/fact-check-fox-n...under-15-secs/



__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon

Last edited by inevitab1e; 07-27-2018 at 03:07 PM.
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:16 PM   #39
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,191
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
THe answer is yes. Silly Faux News viewers don't even know how to fact check anything.

http://patfornm.com/fact-check-fox-n...under-15-secs/



Again.
So what?
What a waste of ammo and money!

Fact check to see just how many millions of citizens have been murdered by gun-grabbing leftist-cultists!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 07-31-2018 at 08:07 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 09:11 PM   #40
inevitab1e
GOML
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 10,482
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Again.
So what?
What a waste of ammo and money!

Fact check to see just how many millions of citizens have been murdered by gun-grabbing leftist-cultists!
So now you say it's impossible, I show you a video and you change your tune? Just admit you fell for the lies.
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You wanna be inevitable's little bitch? Do people simply enjoy being his piece of ass for the day?" - the demon
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 AM.