Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 06-30-2018, 04:46 AM   #11
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
I don't see how this has anything to do with Trump. The shooter is an aggressive, poisonous wackjob whose actions strongly suggest a complete lack of rational thinking.

People committing crimes like this need to be publicly burned at the stake. That kind of punishment is a deterrent because a scene like that goes straight to the amygdala....no capacity for rational thought is required for that sight to be a deterrent.
yup, he couldn't accept responsibility for his own embarrassing actions and even tho the article about him was published 7 years ago and he didn't lose his job over it, he couldn't let it go and move on. complete obsessive wackjob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
If you're bored, that guy should of been locked up in a mental hospital
http://170.99.108.1/appellate/unrepo...15/2281s13.pdf

The problem with the media nowadays, is that they don't report the facts and let the viewer make up their own opinion. Most of the MSM spin everything against the POTUS, even when he does something good it gets very little coverage. I agree tho, Trump can't take any criticism at all, he's very thin skinned
i read it lol, ya he's a nutcase, not in the way katsung is, like he knew what was up, but he was obsessive and couldn't handle that his embarrassing behavior was put on blast.

what good things did trump do that received little coverage?

trump is hardly the only famous person to hate the media, btw, all sorts of celebrities, especially ones that are more polarizing, complain that the media doesn't report on the good they do, even ones who are not in politics. this is not something that only happens to conservative politicians...

and yes, he is very thin-skinned, which is one of the reasons i thought he was unfit to be president.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:10 PM   #12
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
I don't see how this has anything to do with Trump. The shooter is an aggressive, poisonous wackjob whose actions strongly suggest a complete lack of rational thinking.

People committing crimes like this need to be publicly burned at the stake. That kind of punishment is a deterrent because a scene like that goes straight to the amygdala....no capacity for rational thought is required for that sight to be a deterrent.
People break

'sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things'

killdozer 6/404''
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killdozer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

necklaceing isn't a real solution, tho

unless you want a world without compassion

Last edited by 3rd3y3; 06-30-2018 at 05:17 PM.
3rd3y3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 02:26 AM   #13
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
People break

'sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things'

killdozer 6/404''
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killdozer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

necklaceing isn't a real solution, tho

unless you want a world without compassion
People who do unreasonable things will face unreasonable consequences. Compassion is a gift. It isn't anything to be expected, or demanded by those who deserve none of it.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 07-10-2018 at 06:03 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote