Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Rules,FAQ's and Site Support. > LL Chat Support

Old 01-25-2015, 04:26 PM   #61
RandyLeavins
Dumpster Diving

RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!
Points: 289,953,451, Level: 100 Points: 289,953,451, Level: 100 Points: 289,953,451, Level: 100
Activity: 51%
Activity: 51% Activity: 51% Activity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatduh View Post
Do you know anyone that cleans air ducts?
No, but I know a woman that can suck start a Harley.

Will that help?
RandyLeavins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 04:28 PM   #62
RandyLeavins
Dumpster Diving

RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!RandyLeavins is a forum GOD!!
Points: 289,953,451, Level: 100 Points: 289,953,451, Level: 100 Points: 289,953,451, Level: 100
Activity: 51%
Activity: 51% Activity: 51% Activity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigverningermany View Post
I had the same shit , it said my e-mail was invalid. I asked for Password confirmation to be sent , it said my mail was wrong. I tried all 4 of my e-mail addresses , all were wrong. Suspecting a hack , I deleted bigverningermany , and opened bigvern-germany , and still Chat is fucked. No chat - more wanking
Wanking isn't a bad thing you know. Just be sure and switch hands. Don't want any repetitive stress injuries.
RandyLeavins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 04:29 PM   #63
nuggetman
LiveLeaker

nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!
Post Mislabeled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLFM_1 View Post
From what I hear you should be happy about that given you do your best to ruin it for everyone else. You remind me of someone.

haha right.

Elaborate on how I try "ruin it for everyone else".

Yeah.. because I consistently log into chat and just troll everyone...

because I log into chat and just do my best to " ruin it for everyone".

To simply put this, If I really wanted to ruin it for everyone I could. You don't see me spamming music in lobby during conversations, I actually haven't broken any chat rules except for the fact I had a another account, and ended up getting both banned because I broke the rule ( which I didn't have any clue about ) Yes.. I have acted belligerent and silly at times, but haven't we all? Mistakes are made, and I talk to A LOT of people in the chat room who actually enjoy my presence. Of course there are going to be people that don't like me, that is perfectly normal.

The only people I have heard complaining about my presence is the moderators, Neso in particular. I understand his frustration, I have said some nasty things to him. In all honestly, I do feel though as if I am being treated unfairly in this situation because he's got a bone to pick with me. I know mods here can basically do whatever they want, but I refuse to let people call me a troll, and that I'm trying to ruin the chat.

Now... I don't know if people are just talking behind my back or what... but everytime I log in and people find out who I am, I'm welcomed with open-arms.

I have been labeled as a troll, and simply, it's not fair.

I've spent basically two years on this site, which isn't much compared to some... but I can agree my actions were somewhat childish after being banned. I had a hard time accepting the fact I got banned for something extremely silly... especially after how much time I've spent in that chat.

http://imgur.com/nUwPdmQ
http://imgur.com/9pnMV6J

Two screenshots of me talking to one of the reasons nuggetman got banned. This fella Grisu had made a verbal threat to me because he mis-interpreted what I had said. I had got mad at this, and Neso ended up doing a background check, and found out I was nuggetman. As you can see, Grisu actually sides with me after the little issue.

* I'm sure there are plenty LL users with LL Chat only accounts *

Unfortunately, I did not read the rules about a 2nd account.

http://imgur.com/AbnZJhu
http://imgur.com/HDTsNqk
http://imgur.com/C7KTeLv

Just some more screenshots.

I have a few others on my computer, but don't feel like putting the entire chat in the spotlight.

If I'm not welcome in chat, I certainly don't feel it... accept for the fact I get insta-banned the minute Neso finds out who I am.

I don't expect to be unbanned, but please.. for the sake of God, get it out of your head that I'm "trying to ruin it for everyone else".

Thank you,

nuggetman

Last edited by nuggetman; 01-25-2015 at 05:04 PM.
nuggetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 05:49 PM   #64
theblue8
don't never quit nothin..

theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!theblue8 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,539,970, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,539,970, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,539,970, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

I'm gonna try out a new batter for delicious chicken nuggets one night this week. I'll tell you all about it in chat.
Old 01-25-2015, 06:18 PM   #65
ggppgg
LiveLeaker

ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!ggppgg is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,846,542, Level: 100 Points: 3,846,542, Level: 100 Points: 3,846,542, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Nuggy,

I hope you got permission from at least Grisu, Coronary and Livelurked, probably the others too. Putting out private conversations about LL moderation or about an admin with other users of this chat, taking screen shots and then putting them on blast for all of LL to see simply because you feel that you are being treated unfairly is pretty selfish. Most of us don't have these issues with mods, perhaps at one time some of us did, but whatever the issue was it was resolved by displaying some humility and accepting that you don't own chat, it's Hayden's chat and you need to follow the rules that they have decided to task admins with enforcing. You mentioned something the other day about this being "our chat, we own this place" something like that ... that is incorrect, and this isn't a special group of users, it's like the 4th or so generation of chatters to come along. Be grateful that you found this cool chat, and that you are allowed to be as wild as you can be in LL chat, you might wanna check yourself if you actually managed to get yourself in trouble. It's like being kicked out of Russia for being too much of a drunk ... you really have to try.

You should know that a lot of stuff goes on that is allowed to slide by admins on LL as well. Now don't get me wrong, I've seen situations where I felt actions taken by admins have been heavy handed in the past, but that's with about 6 years using LL chat and I'd say 90 - 95 percent of the time admins are fair or give second third fourth fifth sixth seventh chances. They used to issue 999 bans, which I think was a pretty good way of maintaining order because it was harsh enough and brief enough to be both "educational and effective" for the most part. That was the past though, and now a days they just let the small stuff slide and you really have to push it to get a ban. I used to get in trouble back when I still drank, I would get way out of line pretty often and I had a few bans, ever since I sobered up I've had zero problems lol. I don't expect that to be your solution though, but if you are having a hard time maintaining your cool if you are drinking and hanging on LL (like I did) just try to drink a little less, see if you can. Anyways it's when you refuse to see your own part in the reason you are banned, when you wont own up to it and instead decide to come in using multiple accounts and talk shit on admins that you really fuck up your chances of getting back in, in the future.

I don't have a problem with you personally, I do however take issue with the way you are going about settling this ban. Trust me, it wouldn't actually be permanent if you just laid low for like a week and sent a PM to Neso accepting some responsibility and honestly making an effort not to do whatever it was again. You may not know this, but recording chat conversations or putting private messages out in public is also against the rules, so you're making things worse the more you fight this the way you are. From everything I could see you are a nice guy and respect others for the most part, but obviously you went a little off course in that regard. Find some humility, show more respect for others, come back soon.

Best Wishes

gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggetman View Post
haha right.

To simply put this, If I really wanted to ruin it for everyone I could. You don't see me spamming music in lobby during conversations, I actually haven't broken any chat rules except for the fact I had a another account, and ended up getting both banned because I broke the rule ( which I didn't have any clue about ) Yes.. I have acted belligerent and silly at times, but haven't we all? Mistakes are made, and I talk to A LOT of people in the chat room who actually enjoy my presence. Of course there are going to be people that don't like me, that is perfectly normal.

The only people I have heard complaining about my presence is the moderators, Neso in particular. I understand his frustration, I have said some nasty things to him. In all honestly, I do feel though as if I am being treated unfairly in this situation because he's got a bone to pick with me. I know mods here can basically do whatever they want, but I refuse to let people call me a troll, and that I'm trying to ruin the chat.

Now... I don't know if people are just talking behind my back or what... but everytime I log in and people find out who I am, I'm welcomed with open-arms.

I've spent basically two years on this site, which isn't much compared to some... but I can agree my actions were somewhat childish after being banned. I had a hard time accepting the fact I got banned for something extremely silly... especially after how much time I've spent in that chat.

Two screenshots of me talking to one of the reasons nuggetman got banned. This fella Grisu had made a verbal threat to me because he mis-interpreted what I had said. I had got mad at this, and Neso ended up doing a background check, and found out I was nuggetman. As you can see, Grisu actually sides with me after the little issue.

I have a few others on my computer, but don't feel like putting the entire chat in the spotlight.

If I'm not welcome in chat, I certainly don't feel it... accept for the fact I get insta-banned the minute Neso finds out who I am.

I don't expect to be unbanned, but please.. for the sake of God, get it out of your head that I'm "trying to ruin it for everyone else".

Thank you,

nuggetman

Last edited by ggppgg; 01-25-2015 at 06:51 PM.
ggppgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:50 PM   #66
nuggetman
LiveLeaker

nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!nuggetman is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggppgg View Post
Nuggy,

I hope you got permission from at least Grisu and Livelurked, probably the others too. Putting out private conversations about LL moderation or about an admin with other users of this chat, taking screen shots and then putting them on blast for all of LL to see simply because you feel that you are being treated unfairly is pretty selfish. Most of us don't have these issues with mods, perhaps at one time some of us did, but whatever the issue was it was resolved. Generally issues are resolved by displaying some humility, you have to accept that you don't own chat, it's Hayden's chat and you need to follow the rules that they have decided to task admins with enforcing. You mentioned something the other day about this being "our chat, we own this place" something like that ... that is incorrect. You should know that a lot of stuff goes on that is allowed to slide by admins on LL as well. Now don't get me wrong, I've seen situations where I felt actions taken by admins have been heavy handed in the past, but that's with about 5 years using LL chat and I'd say 90 - 95 percent of the time admins are fair or give second third fourth fifth sixth seventh chances. They used to issue 999 bans, which I think was a pretty good way of maintaining order because it was harsh enough and brief enough to be both "educational and effective" for the most part. That was the past though, and now a days they just let the small stuff slide and you really have to push it to get a ban. I used to get in trouble back when I still drank, I would get way out of line pretty often and I had a few bans, ever since I sobered up I've had zero problems lol. I don't expect that to be your solution though, but if you are having a hard time maintaining your cool if you are drinking and hanging on LL (like I did) just try to drink a little less, see if you can. Anyways it's when you refuse to see your own part in the reason you are banned, when you wont own up to it and instead decide to come in using multiple accounts and talk shit on admins that you really fuck up your chances of getting back in in the future.

I don't have a problem with you personally, I do however take issue with the way you are going about settling this ban. Trust me, it wouldn't actually be permanent if you just laid low for like a week and sent a PM to Neso accepting some responsibility and honestly making an effort not to do whatever it was again. You may not know this, but recording chat conversations or putting private messages out in public is also against the rules, so you're making things worse the more you fight this the way you are. Find some humility, show more respect for others, come back soon.

Best Wishes

gg

I've admitted my faults entirely, I have certainly acted very childish in the past.

What I had meant is that the users basically make the chat what it is. I most certainly acknowledge that it's Hayden's chat, and he can do as he pleases.

I've tried to re-read the chat rules, but they don't seem to exist as of a week and a half ago. Have they been relocated?

Thank you for commenting, hoping to return to chat soon.

Thanks again,

nuggetman

Last edited by nuggetman; 01-25-2015 at 06:53 PM.
nuggetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #67
LLFM_1
Administrator

LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!LLFM_1 is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
haha right.

Thank you,

nuggetman
Of course, screaming over everyone, spouting obscenities at mods and members alike, and generally acting like a child making account after account is the reasonable behaviour of someone who wants chat to flourish.
LLFM_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 12:50 PM   #68
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
haha right.

Thank you,

nuggetman

so your arguement consists of private convo's copied and reposted in public?

with a second acct?
and slagging off moderation?

That's enough for a ban right there.
And if you can't find the rules, how about you consider how you would be expected to act in a room full of people. If you need to be told to behave, not shout or talk over and interupt people, you don't belong in the conversation.

Do you really need to be told how to behave in public?
because that's how you stop getting invited to the party so to speak.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:34 PM   #69
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

After the episode in chat last night with Sloth and Lyserge, Canada in general needs a Time-Out!

Last edited by laserjobs; 01-26-2015 at 02:38 PM.
laserjobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:50 PM   #70
TSw87
LiveLeaker

TSw87 On the road to addiction

Quote:
haha right.

Thank you,

nuggetman
Weak posting that links up
TSw87 is offline   Reply With Quote