Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Movies and Television

Old 02-09-2018, 03:36 PM   #1
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default Paramount's Waco Series

I've watched the first three episodes and Paramount's Revelations additions to the series.

It's really well done and it stays close to the known and agreed upon facts, even giving both sides of the "who shot first controversy". There wasn't a lot of new information for someone like me who has read and watched every documentary, story, article and book on the subject. Those who haven't paid close attention will be shocked at this realistic portrayal of the events and the lies both the ATF and FBI told to cover up their botched operation.

The 87 men women and children at Mt.Carmel Waco Texas didn't need to die. There was no point to militarizing law enforcement to that degree against American citizens.

At the time in the 1990's, part of the Christian right believed that this was a test run to see how the American people would react to the government moving against right wing religious groups. I've never seen any facts related to the Waco case that can invalidate that theory. I'm not sold on that particular conspiracy either but over the years, I've become more sympathetic to that assessment. There are anti-religious elements in American society that are just as crazy, unhinged and close minded as the religious fringe groups they hate so much. They're two sides of the same coin, except one of those groups has the power of government and lawful use of force on its side.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:27 PM   #2
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I've watched the first three episodes and Paramount's Revelations additions to the series.

It's really well done and it stays close to the known and agreed upon facts, even giving both sides of the "who shot first controversy". There wasn't a lot of new information for someone like me who has read and watched every documentary, story, article and book on the subject. Those who haven't paid close attention will be shocked at this realistic portrayal of the events and the lies both the ATF and FBI told to cover up their botched operation.

The 87 men women and children at Mt.Carmel Waco Texas didn't need to die. There was no point to militarizing law enforcement to that degree against American citizens.

At the time in the 1990's, part of the Christian right believed that this was a test run to see how the American people would react to the government moving against right wing religious groups. I've never seen any facts related to the Waco case that can invalidate that theory. I'm not sold on that particular conspiracy either but over the years, I've become more sympathetic to that assessment. There are anti-religious elements in American society that are just as crazy, unhinged and close minded as the religious fringe groups they hate so much. They're two sides of the same coin, except one of those groups has the power of government and lawful use of force on its side.
The bombing of the Federal building in Oklahoma by TM was the actual response to this "tyranny and murder and abuse of power". Kind of like the 9/11 attack by OBL due to the mistreatment of Palestinians and Muslims due to AIPAC and Neo-Cons and their control of USA ME foreign policies always only favoring the "unconditional support" of Zionist Israel and all even at the heavy cost of true American best interests!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-09-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:53 PM   #3
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Shame it's not on Netflix yet
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:18 PM   #4
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
The bombing of the Federal building in Oklahoma by TM was the actual response to this "tyranny and murder and abuse of power". Kind of like the 9/11 attack by OBL due to the mistreatment of Palestinians and Muslims due to AIPAC and Neo-Cons and their control of USA ME foreign policies always only favoring the "unconditional support" of Zionist Israel and all even at the heavy cost of true American best interests!
You're sickeningly obsessed with Israel, you see Jews everywhere.

Lucky for you, theres a cure made out for you by speer, take one of their 180 gr dosages.
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:21 PM   #5
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100

Quote:
Timothy McVeigh was motivated by what happened at Mt.Carmel to the Branch Davidians but he wasn't the "actual response". He was a mass murderer and a terrorist. The people at the J.P Murrah building in Oklahoma had no more to do with Waco than any other random office in the U.S.

But hey, LARP on, ya crazy.

Last edited by Aquina1300; 02-28-2018 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #6
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
You're sickeningly obsessed with Israel, you see Jews everywhere.

Lucky for you, theres a cure made out for you by speer, take one of their 180 gr dosages.
Only when it costs many actual American lives, freedom, and wealth, of which some have caused.

The only cure for you may be a real bright light or of which would be most appropriate for all such as you.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:35 PM   #7
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Quote:
Only when it costs many actual American lives, freedom, and wealth, of which some have caused.

The only cure for you may be a real bright light or of which would be most appropriate for all such as you.
okay........So what about that Palestinian who interfered in our Presidential election process by assassinating the frontrunner?
Old 02-09-2018, 07:39 PM   #8
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Timothy McVeigh was motivated by what happened at Mt.Carmel to the Branch Davidians but he wasn't the "actual response". He was a mass murderer and a terrorist. The people at the J.P Murrow building in Oklahoma had no more to do with Waco than any other random office in the U.S.

But hey, LARP on, ya crazy.
The Feds. and the ATF were the actual mass murderers and tyrannical terrorists.
Unfortunately, only TM was found guilty and executed for his crimes, unlike them.
TM was the actual response to this quite avoidable murderous assault at Waco.
You are such a pathological liar, A.
It is likely congenital.

The very same offices that were bombed by TM housed the ATF scum that had attacked in Waco.
TM himself had said as much all before he was rightly executed.
Just as his government poo pooed Collateral Damage, so did TM.

Cause and Effect.
Injustice the Cause.
Blowback and Terrorism, the Effect.
The same as with the Palestinians and Israel.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-11-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:50 PM   #9
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Our?

Quote:
okay........So what about that Palestinian who interfered in our Presidential election process by assassinating the frontrunner?
What about the right wing Zionist "nutcase" that had murdered the Israeli PM Rabin?
Same deal.
Derailed the Oslo Agreement.

Are you a Israeli, A?
Or are you a Jew?
You had said "our".
Freudian slip?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 02-11-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:53 PM   #10
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Quote:
What about the right wing Zionist "nutcase" that had murdered the Israeli PM Rabin?
Same deal.
Are you a Israeli, A?
You said "our".
Freudian slip?
Robert F. Kennedy was an American citizen. As a consolation, you get the Ignorance In History award today.