Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Old 09-17-2017, 06:31 PM   #1
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Chris

If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

You have shown that you can think freely and have a decent moral sense as compared to Christians and their less than moral sense that allows them to adore a genocidal God.

John Lennon, “It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics,”

In fact, many think that the best Christians are Gnostic Christians. Even if you are an atheist, you are likely a better Christian than most Christians as their morals have been corrupted by their beliefs enough to have them adore a vile genocidal God that Gnostic Christians call demiurge. In a sense, not that she exists, but demiurge is equivalent to Satan.

Please remember that Gnostic Christians so not hold any supernatural beliefs and religiously speaking, create much more peaceful people than Christians. The Cathars were a good example of this truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptNcSYo7k4

http://thegodabovegod.com/difference-gnostic-christian/

http://thegodabovegod.com/gnostic/

Are you close to a Gnostic Christian in how you can think freely and morally?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:53 PM   #2
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

You have shown that you can think freely and have a decent moral sense as compared to Christians and their less than moral sense that allows them to adore a genocidal God.

John Lennon, “It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics,”

In fact, many think that the best Christians are Gnostic Christians. Even if you are an atheist, you are likely a better Christian than most Christians as their morals have been corrupted by their beliefs enough to have them adore a vile genocidal God that Gnostic Christians call demiurge. In a sense, not that she exists, but demiurge is equivalent to Satan.

Please remember that Gnostic Christians so not hold any supernatural beliefs and religiously speaking, create much more peaceful people than Christians. The Cathars were a good example of this truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptNcSYo7k4

http://thegodabovegod.com/difference-gnostic-christian/

http://thegodabovegod.com/gnostic/

Are you close to a Gnostic Christian in how you can think freely and morally?

Regards
DL
So your premis is that if the answer to your question is yes, the respondent has advanced, and is now a little closer to attaining the lofty heights of gnostic Christianity
And if I never gave more thought to one Idol than another
Outside of a general interest in history?
It's a logical progression

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 09-17-2017, 09:11 PM   #3
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
So your premis is that if the answer to your question is yes, the respondent has advanced, and is now a little closer to attaining the lofty heights of gnostic Christianity
And if I never gave more thought to one Idol than another
Outside of a general interest in history?
It's a logical progression
I am not sure of your phrasing but I would say no.

It would just show that you are more of a free thinker than a brain dead theist.

To be a Gnostic Christian just says that now you have to seek Gnosis to reach our lofty heights.

Regards
DL
Old 09-17-2017, 09:41 PM   #4
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
I am not sure of your phrasing but I would say no.

It would just show that you are more of a free thinker than a brain dead theist.

To be a Gnostic Christian just says that now you have to seek Gnosis to reach our lofty heights.

Regards
DL
meh
Gnosis, enlightenment, nirvana, whatever name it goes by is the same
an insecurity relating to mortality, the universe is indifferent to them all

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 09-17-2017, 09:45 PM   #5
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
meh
Gnosis, enlightenment, nirvana, whatever name it goes by is the same
an insecurity relating to mortality, the universe is indifferent to them all
??

Why should anyone fear death?

But to your other comment.

Not the gays and women within our universe though, but if you do not care about those that are within your own family then ---------

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL