Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2017, 03:45 PM   #41
Tinbuk3
tic toc
 
Tinbuk3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Basketville USA
Posts: 25,465
Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudmonkey View Post
This halfwit is your president and you know he is a complete dick, just can't bring yourself to admit it
.. I'm not the one in denial now am I.
__________________
The fate of those who do not listen are condemned to feel.
Tinbuk3
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:00 AM   #42
NoGODisGOOD
FreeThinker and Humanist
 
NoGODisGOOD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Heaven, WA. US
Posts: 2,644
NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!
Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100
Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100 Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100 Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default So how is everyone????

Enjoying your super awesome douche bag President yet after 1 year?
The great Cheeto?
Your Commander in Tweet?

Such an amazing man, eh?

How can they shit all over Obama and not condemn this guy?

Have some ketchup for your steak and pray to your Jebus.
__________________
"Religion is the greatest tool ever invented to control the woefully ignorant." - NGIG

Last edited by NoGODisGOOD; 01-26-2018 at 06:07 AM.
NoGODisGOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:14 PM   #43
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 937
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Be specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGODisGOOD View Post
Enjoying your super awesome douche bag President yet after 1 year?
The great Cheeto?
Your Commander in Tweet?

Such an amazing man, eh?

How can they shit all over Obama and not condemn this guy?

Have some ketchup for your steak and pray to your Jebus.
As if HC would have been a better choice?
Lol!
Nope.

You obviously have no real clue do you?
The people are disgusted with leftists, and losers.
So get over it snowflake soy boy and stop whining.
The game is rigged regardless of party or do you not know that fact?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-26-2018 at 09:17 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:44 PM   #44
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion
 
the demon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: United States of America
Posts: 26,801
the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Default

Has anyone checked our economy lately. I don't give a rats ass about the antics, his behavior, his opinions, and i especially don't give a shit about his religion. Small fries as far as i'm concerned. Liberals are hoping so badly that the economy fails, which is a shame.

So far it's doing remarkably well and if things keep going like this, we'll have another 4 years of Trump because the people doesn't give a shit about small fries either. So as long as the economy is running well i couldn't care less how many people he offends or anything else.

So Trump hurt your feelings. Cry more. But take a look at our economy then fuck off to your safe spaces..
__________________
"The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition" - Carl Sagan

Last edited by the demon; 01-26-2018 at 09:50 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 01:25 AM   #45
NoGODisGOOD
FreeThinker and Humanist
 
NoGODisGOOD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Heaven, WA. US
Posts: 2,644
NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!
Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100
Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100 Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100 Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default What a laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Has anyone checked our economy lately. I don't give a rats ass..
Riding the coat tails of the Obama 8 years in office. Yes, I've noticed that. Are you saying the economy is where it is now because of Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
So as long as the economy is running well i couldn't care less how many people he offends or anything else
Kind of sums up your character pretty well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised about that.
__________________
"Religion is the greatest tool ever invented to control the woefully ignorant." - NGIG

Last edited by NoGODisGOOD; 01-27-2018 at 01:28 AM.
NoGODisGOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 01:38 AM   #46
NoGODisGOOD
FreeThinker and Humanist
 
NoGODisGOOD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Heaven, WA. US
Posts: 2,644
NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!
Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100
Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100 Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100 Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default Hillary was the lesser of two evils IMHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
As if HC would have been a better choice?
Lol!
Nope.

You obviously have no real clue do you?
The people are disgusted with leftists, and losers.
So get over it snowflake soy boy and stop whining.
The game is rigged regardless of party or do you not know that fact?
Still, both sucked big red, white, and blue hairy balls.

No real clue about what? The Evangelical White Sumpremist vote that won him the election that accounted for 1/4 of the count? The record number of religiotards that cluelessly came out of the woodwork and swallowed all the tripe that Fox News (controlled by the Evangelical crowd) put out? The Russian involvement and subsequent coverup and firing of Comey? Yeah, I think I have a clue. Do you? ...and let's be clear about who you mean when you say "The people are sick of leftist..." Let's dissect that a bit...

What I think you mean by "The people":Ignorant red-neck religious people who would rather live in the McCarthy era afraid of anything different from themselves like Communists, socialists, atheists, anything LGBTQ, smarter people than them who get their jobs, Jews, Blacks, Abortions, Mexicans... yada yada yada

Leftists: Human beings that sometimes go way overboard and support basic human rights.

If the game was "Rigged" Trump would have lost like he said he would. He never expected to win. He's even said it. His whole campaign staff was certain would lose. He only wanted to profit from it somehow. That, I think you can be very sure about. Multiple testimonies out there.

BTW, I'm in my 17th year of military service. I've been called a shit load of things, but never a snowflake hehehehe. Cheers!
__________________
"Religion is the greatest tool ever invented to control the woefully ignorant." - NGIG

Last edited by NoGODisGOOD; 01-27-2018 at 01:50 AM.
NoGODisGOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 07:31 PM   #47
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 937
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Yawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGODisGOOD View Post
Still, both sucked big red, white, and blue hairy balls.

No real clue about what? The Evangelical White Sumpremist vote that won him the election that accounted for 1/4 of the count? The record number of religiotards that cluelessly came out of the woodwork and swallowed all the tripe that Fox News (controlled by the Evangelical crowd) put out? The Russian involvement and subsequent coverup and firing of Comey? Yeah, I think I have a clue. Do you? ...and let's be clear about who you mean when you say "The people are sick of leftist..." Let's dissect that a bit...

What I think you mean by "The people":Ignorant red-neck religious people who would rather live in the McCarthy era afraid of anything different from themselves like Communists, socialists, atheists, anything LGBTQ, smarter people than them who get their jobs, Jews, Blacks, Abortions, Mexicans... yada yada yada

Leftists: Human beings that sometimes go way overboard and support basic human rights.

If the game was "Rigged" Trump would have lost like he said he would. He never expected to win. He's even said it. His whole campaign staff was certain would lose. He only wanted to profit from it somehow. That, I think you can be very sure about. Multiple testimonies out there.

BTW, I'm in my 17th year of military service. I've been called a shit load of things, but never a snowflake hehehehe. Cheers!
It figures that you would falsely believe that "HC"would be. Lol!
She lost.
The only one that is ignorant is you with that post.
Full of just false assumptions and total nonsense.

Yes, do stop all of your SJW whining, "soy boy" and snowflake.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QV34HtoyQ

"Human Rights" you do say?
"Bombing" folks ensures all those for them does it?
You had to kill them to save them.

17 years in the military doing what?
The dishes?
Or other "closeted" snowflake "soy boys", or just like in the Boy Scouts of today!

What a tool!
Pay attention.
Both political parties are controlled by the Money Masters.
And not for our benefit.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-29-2018 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Added link to "soy boy" by Paul Joseph Watson.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 04:54 AM   #48
NoGODisGOOD
FreeThinker and Humanist
 
NoGODisGOOD's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Heaven, WA. US
Posts: 2,644
NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!NoGODisGOOD is a forum GOD!!
Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100
Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100 Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100 Points: 38,868,006, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default Interesting interview... kind of sums it up nicely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=K7JR3wxHx5Q
__________________
"Religion is the greatest tool ever invented to control the woefully ignorant." - NGIG
NoGODisGOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 05:59 PM   #49
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 937
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default MSNBC is just another "Fake News" outlet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGODisGOOD View Post
MSNBC is just another "Fake News" outlet.
Yes, that one fact really says it all.
Right "soy boy"?
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QV34HtoyQ

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 01-29-2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Added link.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:35 AM.