Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 07-06-2017, 07:05 PM   #1
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default Trumps speech in Poland

discuss?
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:22 PM   #2
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

#InternationalKissingDay

― George Carlin
Private-Parts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:58 PM   #3
Yorkie
LiveLeaker

Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!Yorkie is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,497,851, Level: 100
Activity: 42%
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Fuck her right in the pussy

What are you? Fucking high!? Chill out dude.~SgtRock
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:20 PM   #4
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Great Speech! I'm glad he gave it.

It doesn't go far enough though. He should have made a distinction between those nations in Europe who actually want to be nations and want to carry on their own cultures, traditions and beliefs from those nations that want to throw western civilization in the trash can. We can't remain allies with lefty nations that want to die. We have to form alliances with those that want to not only survive, but flourish.

If anything, Trump didn't go far enough. I think the whole concept of NATO is obsolete and our traditional allies in Europe are barren, cucked and fucked. We need allies who know how to stand tall and want to be who they are and have always been.

We need allies that aren't going to surrender to the false song of globalism and harken to the tune of a vacuous uniculturalism that does nothing but embolden the barbarians that are breeching the gates.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:56 AM   #5
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
Great Speech! I'm glad he gave it.
Agree. Great speech from start to finish.

Quote:
Our traditional allies in Europe are barren, cucked and fucked.
Don't I know it. Sad to see the state of the UK now. Wait another 2-5 years when Jeremy Corbyn is leading this country (he won't quit the Labour party and the Conservatives - aka Labour Light - are more unpopular than they've ever been, this is their last term, no question) and then you'll see what truly fucked and cucked looks like.

You're gonna need to wait a good 25 years before Britain can be a reliable ally again. It'll need the situation to get bad enough that the majority wake up and get it sorted. And no, I'm not talking about people murdering "enemies" in the street, just a vast political awakening of the "this country is fucked and needs to be fixed right now" variety.

But before we get there we have to get through 10 years of Labour cuckery. It's coming, no doubt about it.

Last edited by Daveypoo; 07-07-2017 at 06:07 AM.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 05:58 AM   #6
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
Agree. Great speech from start to finish.

Don't I know it. Sad to see the state of the UK now. Wait another 2-5 years when Jeremy Corbyn is leading this country (he won't quit the Labour party and the Conservatives - aka Labour Light - are more unpopular than they've ever been, this is their last term, no question) and then you'll see what truly fucked and fucked looks like.

You're gonna need to wait a good 25 years before Britain can be a reliable ally again. It'll need the situation to get bad enough that the majority wake up and get it sorted. And no, I'm not talking about people murdering "enemies" in the street, just a vast political awakening of the "this country is fucked and needs to be fixed right now" variety.

But before we get there we have to get through 10 years of Labour cuckery. It's coming, no doubt about it.
I'm not sure you're going to make it the next 25 years, at least, not intact.

Think about it, 25 years ago, 1992, Clinton had just been elected. NAFTA wasn't even fully drafted. The Wall had fallen three years before and the Iron Curtain was torn just a year before. John Major had just been re-elected. The sorties flying over Iraq still made headlines but no one doubted Saddam was a tyrant. China had just become a free market of sorts. Boris Yeltsin was leading Russia. Yugoslavia is still one nation. Francis Fukuyama declared an end to history. The U.S. was the Lone Remaining Super Power. An obscure Somalian warlord derailed an attempt by the U.S. military to feed starving people in Mogadishu. No one even knows about what will be known for the next six years as the "Afghan Arabs" who call themselves, Al Qaeda. The Taliban is still four years away from controlling Afghanistan.

At this rate of cultural demise, is there going to be any left of any significance in 25 years. Maybe. It's too early to tell, but there's not a whole lot that gives me hope.

Last edited by Aquina1300; 07-07-2017 at 06:12 AM.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:05 AM   #7
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I'm not sure you're going to make it the next 25 years, at least, not intact.

Think about it, 25 years ago, 1992, Clinton had just been elected. NAFTA wasn't even fully drafted. The Wall had fallen three years before and the Iron Curtain was torn just a year before. John Major had just been re-elected. The sorties flying over Iraq still made headlines but no one doubted Saddam was a tyrant. China had just become a free market of sorts. Boris Yeltsin was leading Russia. Yugoslavia is still one nation. Francis Fukuyama declared an end to history. The U.S. was the Lone Remaining Super Power. An obscure Somalian warlord derailed an attempt by the U.S. military to feed starving people in Mogadishu. No one even knows about what will be known for the next six years as the "Afghan Arabs" who call themselves, Al Qaeda. The Taliban is still four years away from controlling Afghanistan.

At this rate of cultural demise, is there going to be any left of any significance in 25 years. Maybe. It's too early to tell, but there's not a whole lot that gives me hope.
That's why I have a stash. To flee to the USA if this place crosses the line of no return. I'll still be a young-ish man in 20 years. I'll not stay if it goes the way we suspect it's going to go.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 03:21 PM   #8
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Great speech, very Nationalist, but i would have went further. Still a freath of bresh air.
Old 07-07-2017, 04:38 PM   #9
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Fuck god, and fuck people who think they can judge others in any way shape or form, because of words written in a book. Fundamentalists of all religions are as bad as each other. Please just die out. Ok thats a bit harsh. I forget that im dealing with fellow human beings and not zealous automatons.

'i know that i know nothing'- some greek chav

This whole loving your neighbour crap has been totally taken out of context.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:33 PM   #10
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Fuck god, and fuck people who think they can judge others in any way shape or form, because of words written in a book. Fundamentalists of all religions are as bad as each other. Please just die out. Ok thats a bit harsh. I forget that im dealing with fellow human beings and not zealous automatons.

'i know that i know nothing'- some greek chav

This whole loving your neighbour crap has been totally taken out of context.
I don't think organized religion is nearly the societal detriment that atheists think it is. I don't agree at all with those who say all religions belong in the basket of delusional, mentally ill people and/or Islam is the worst/most misunderstood.

The reality of the human condition is that religion is the most useful and positive societal construct available on the societal level.

Although science is a very useful and methodical way to understand ourselves, our world and our origins, science is incapable of explaining the love a parent has for their child. Science can't explain in moral terms any very observable, very real experience without reducing it to a mathematical and chemical description.

The most fatal mistake of those on the far left is that despite all the compassion their exceedingly stupid pawns talk about all the time, the underlining problem is that Marxist materialism can't do anything but reduce the whole of humanity into exploiters and the exploited. It can't describe itself as anything other than useful producers and useless takers. That's where materialism ultimately leads.

There is not a left wing Marxist/Communist nation that hasn't butchered its own people by the tens of thousands and if there's enough people, by the tens of millions. And all of these murderous societies have done so under the twin auspices of "science" and "the people". In this respect, the American breakdown of left and right makes the most sense - that there's really no difference between Hitler's Nazi Germany and Russia's Soviet Union. Both promised a utopia for their people and both murdered and oppressed their own people by the hundreds of millions. Both claimed they were on the right side of history and both claimed that the future belonged to them and both claimed a material salvation never before seen on planet Earth. Both created nations of pure horror.

You can go ahead and blame religion as the root cause of all the world's problems, but look at those nations that claimed they are areligious. The secular post Christian Europeans are barren and committing ethno-national suicide before our very eyes. It's not a choice between what sort of materialist, secular ethos might be the golden key of building a sustainable, developed society and others that have failed or faltered. It's a choice between those peoples who have a reason to believe in their right to exist and even prosper, and those who have lost all belief and with it, the will to go on.

I will wholeheartedly and completely agree that the "love your neighbors" ethos derived from Christianity has become the fatal flaw of Western Civilization. But that's not because of Christianity itself, but because the Christians haven't been Christian for generations now. They've become nothing but the left wing SJWs with a bit of WWJD shoved in for optics.

Christianity doesn't say "love your neighbor". Jesus said "love your neighbor as yourself". AS YOURSELF is the qualifier on that. You can't love another without loving yourself first. You can't be a martyr if you don't want to live, not in the religions of Christianity.

There is no such thing as unconditional love in Christianity and until the 20th century, no serious and learned Christian theologian would have ever uttered that grossly self centered phrase, God Loves Us All Unconditionally. In fact, the whole premise of Christianity is based on the conditions of faith and good works.

The problem is that cultural Christianity is devoid of all Christianity. Love your neighbor has forgotten the qualifier, as yourself. It's made dolts and charlatans of preachers and priests.

Cultural Western Civilization without Christianity is a suicide pact. It hasn't made the west post-Christian. It's made the west pre-Islamic.

The west is not going to win the conflict of civilizations without religion. The west can't simply promise to keep it's people one step above material ruin and then ask those same people to believe in and sacrifice for that same culture.

The social contract will never work for the soldier in the front line. It will never work for the mother that believes government should care more about her child than the child's father. The social contract has no validity in the eyes of those on the lowest rung. Materialism, welfare, that strange notion of government compassion will never be enough to produce a strong, thriving and prosperous people.

I don't even like christianity but secularism has no salvation.

Last edited by Aquina1300; 07-07-2017 at 05:40 PM.