Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Old 09-06-2017, 01:59 AM   #1
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Default If the wages of sin is death, and Jesus died, does that make Jesus a sinner?

If the wages of sin is death, and Jesus died, does that make Jesus a sinner?

To sin is to do something immoral and thus create a victim to that sin. I cannot see all sins as something that would condemn us to eternal suffering and death in hell or the lake of fire as that goes against the biblical notion of justice being an eye for an eye or that the penalty should fit the crime/sin.

What sin did Jesus do to earn his death?

I see Jesusí death as more of suicide than sacrifice as he initiated his own suicide by getting Judas to betray him.

Could Jesusí sin have been suicide?

If not, what do you think his sin was?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:57 AM   #2
OCEANBLUE
LiveLeaker

OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!OCEANBLUE is a forum GOD!!
Points: 188,025,279, Level: 100 Points: 188,025,279, Level: 100 Points: 188,025,279, Level: 100
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Religion is a form of mental illness

(1) Hallucinations - the person has invisible friends who (s)he insists are real, and to whom (s)he speaks daily, even though nobody can actually see or hear
these friends.

(2) Delusions - the patient believes that the invisible friends have magical powers to make them rich, cure cancer, bring about world peace, and will do so eventually if asked.

(3) Denial/Inability to learn - though the requests for world peace remain unanswered, even after hundreds of years, the patients persist with the praying behaviour, each time expecting different results.

(4) Inability to distinguish fantasy from reality - the beliefs are contingent upon ancient mythology being accepted as historical fact.

(5) Paranoia - the belief that anyone who does not share their supernatural concept of reality is "evil," "the devil," "an agent of Satan".

(6) Emotional abuse - o.0 religious concepts such as sin, hell, cause feelings of guilt, shame, fear, and other types of emotional "baggage" which can scar the
psyche for life.

(7) Violence - many patients insist that others should share in their delusions, even to the extent of using violence.
OCEANBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:26 AM   #3
Skwint_hed
Adored

Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!Skwint_hed is a forum GOD!!
Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100 Points: 319,195,679, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

man made person, man made concept.

Shite.
Old 09-06-2017, 08:08 AM   #4
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Forget these parody religions and let The Flying Spaghetti Monster touch you with His Noodly Appendage.

― George Carlin
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:56 AM   #5
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

As the spokesperson for Jesus himself, since I am the second coming and Jesus incarnate I say yes. Carnal sin.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:51 PM   #6
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
As the spokesperson for Jesus himself, since I am the second coming and Jesus incarnate I say yes. Carnal sin.
I believe in a second cuming

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 09-06-2017, 01:09 PM   #7
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEANBLUE View Post

(4) Inability to distinguish fantasy from reality - the beliefs are contingent upon ancient mythology being accepted as historical fact.
Ring any bells vel
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #8
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default The Antifa far left sounds quite religious thereby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCEANBLUE View Post

(1) Hallucinations - the person has invisible friends who (s)he insists are real, and to whom (s)he speaks daily, even though nobody can actually see or hear
these friends.

(2) Delusions - the patient believes that the invisible friends have magical powers to make them rich, cure cancer, bring about world peace, and will do so eventually if asked.

(3) Denial/Inability to learn - though the requests for world peace remain unanswered, even after hundreds of years, the patients persist with the praying behaviour, each time expecting different results.

(5) Paranoia - the belief that anyone who does not share their supernatural concept of reality is "evil," "the devil," "an agent of Satan".

(6) Emotional abuse - o.0 religious concepts such as sin, hell, cause feelings of guilt, shame, fear, and other types of emotional "baggage" which can scar the
psyche for life.

(7) Violence - many patients insist that others should share in their delusions, even to the extent of using violence.
The Antifa far left sounds quite religious thereby!
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:42 AM   #9
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
The Antifa far left sounds quite religious thereby!
Says the cosmotheism fan.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:50 AM   #10
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
If the wages of sin is death, and Jesus died, does that make Jesus a sinner?
DL
How many people you know have risen after dying? What does that make Jesus? (Or are you going to cherry pick whichever parts of the story support your predestined conclusion and leave out whatever would derail your narrative's 'logic'?)

You should keep the rest of the story in mind before you try dragging it down with shortsighted questions that appear to use the narrative against itself. Keep nibbling at the edges, little rat. The heart of it is beyond your reach...

You remind me of the little hooded imp crouching next to Viggo in this scene. Just shut up and stay in your place quietly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMmcCBEyEj0
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 09-10-2017 at 05:38 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote