Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Religion and spirituality

Old 09-08-2017, 08:28 AM   #11
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

You understand that Gnostic Christianity is just as fake, just as foolish, and just as ridiculous as the other Abrahamic religions, right? Of course you don't, you're too obsessive and crazy for that.

Being a Gnostic Christian requires you to first be a narcissist, even more so than other religions. If you aren't already an impassioned narcissist, this religion will not work for you. Then you get to strut around pretending to know something that others don't. You aren't the typical Christian, no, you're a special Christian with a big ole secret between you and God, touched by the almighty and gifted with the blessing of knowledge. Not just any knowledge, but special knowledge from a big daddy in the sky that even typical Christians don't know.

Time for a little TRUTH tho, and here's some genuine knowledge that beats anything big daddy can give ya. The universe wasn't specially designed for YOU. It's a careful sequence of events that came together and created the circumstances we needed for life to evolve. You think we live in a perfectly calculated universe, but we don't. Humans on another planet might not be able to survive on our own, because they would have a different set of circumstances and would have evolved to meet those circumstances. The universe is a violent place, no order.

There's nothing special about you my wacky little friend. You're just another speck in time and space, just like the rest of us. And you'll die just like the rest of us and meet the exact same fate, despite your beliefs. You're wasting your time on all this. You have one life, and you can't even live it to the fullest because you're fanatically preoccupied in your narcissism.

Last edited by the demon; 09-08-2017 at 08:32 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:38 AM   #12
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Religious people, whether they're Gnostic, Christian, Jewish, Islamic ect... spend their entire lives preparing for death lol. Just seems so silly to me, to devote that much time and energy into something that is inevitable. Something that doesn't truly require any preparation, other than making sure your family can pay for your funeral.

You can't take anything with you, and this has been proven. Not once in history has anyone successfully took a suitcase with them into death. I'd like to take my coin collection with me. If anyone dies and figures it out, email me or something.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:04 PM   #13
Greatest I am
LiveLeaker

Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!Greatest I am is a forum GOD!!
Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100 Points: 13,321,730, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

So much garbage.

Thanks all.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:15 PM   #14
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post

Then you get to strut around pretending to know something that others don't. You aren't the typical Christian, no, you're a special Christian with a big ole secret between you and God, touched by the almighty and gifted with the blessing of knowledge. Not just any knowledge, but special knowledge from a big daddy in the sky that even typical Christians don't know.

Sounds like Mormons.

Can you imagine how barren both Greatest I Am and inevitater's love lives are, boring any possibility of getting laid to death as soon as they start talking? It's hopeless when even the most patient, agreeable Filipino mail order bride is going to flee the stupidity like Penelope Pussycat dodges Pepé Le Pew. Life is harsh for some people.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:18 PM   #15
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
So much garbage.

Thanks all.

Regards
DL
What else did you expect?
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:55 PM   #16
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
What else did you expect?
he wants a magna carta with god, bro
3rd3y3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:03 AM   #17
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
How many people you know have risen after dying?

You should keep the rest of the story in mind before you try dragging it down with shortsighted questions that appear to use the narrative against itself. Keep nibbling at the edges, little rat. The heart of it is beyond your reach...

You remind me of the little hooded imp crouching next to Viggo in this scene. Just shut up and stay in your place quietly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMmcCBEyEj0
I've tired of Gia
It must require an enormous sense of self importance to maintain such evangelical anti evangelicism

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 09-09-2017, 12:17 PM   #18
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
How many people you know have risen after dying?

nikki sixx from motley crue, bro

kickstartmyheart!

he's better than jesus. he died twice and was ressurected.
3rd3y3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #19
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
I've tired of Gia
It must require an enormous sense of self importance to maintain such evangelical anti evangelicism
Exactly. Why spend so much energy slamming other peoples' private religious beliefs/choices? After you've made your point, what's your point? I don't think much of flaming homosexuals/gender fluid freaks, welfare slugs, politically active racists, drug addicts, or illegal aliens, but one person starting up thread after thread on the same subject is boring. Nobody wants to hear about that kind of personal obsession continually. It's the same listening to neo-nazis (everything always reduces down to "it's the Jews...", and the other races are 'degenerate'...), feminists (men suck, women rock....), christian evangelists (Jesus is the end-all be-all, nothing else matters...), vegans (I'm so obsessed about what I eat aren't I important listen to my diet thinking...). and a host of other one dimensional tedious-as-hell boors. With this guy it's a broken record: "God is a fraud, God is a fraud, God is a f...." Alright already. So what?

Part of living in a free society is putting up with other people and their quirks as long as they respect your own. So long as the Muslim isn't agitating for their standards being required of me (and they're not supporting those who are mass murdering/gang raping/woman bashing nonbelievers), I couldn't care less if they want to believe in Allah....and it's a complete mystery to me why you seem to give so much of a damn. Same with the Mormons, the Amish, the Hasidic Jews, the cow-worshiping Hindus, and the chanting Buddhists. They've got some funny hats, funny dress codes, funny limitations, and funny ideas. So what? Even Satan Worshipers, Wiccans, and Pagans are nothing to worry about as long as they're not performing human sacrifices, etc., IMO. It's called 'freedom of conscience'. But here we have the same asshole year after year grinding away about how 'God is a fraud...! God is a fraud...! God is a fraud...!'. Great. That's what you believe....and it's no different that Catholics drinking the blood of Christ or Tibetan Buddhists spinning their prayer wheels because they believe. It's private business. As long as their beliefs aren't killing people in some 'holy cause', or compelling you to conform to their dogmas, why do you care what they believe?

Who is worse, the person wasting their life believing in a Flying Spaghetti Monster, or the twit wasting his life declaring that there is no such thing as a Flying Spaghetti Monster? I don't see any difference. FFS get a life. Go get laid. Go to the beach. Help a retarded kid learn to paint. Ask a retarded kid to teach you how to paint. Read about something you do believe in. Write an essay about what you believe in, and examine why you do and why it's worth believing in. Give it a month, then read what you wrote. Learn to play any three songs on a musical instrument really well. Volunteer to tutor students in any subject if you think you're knowledgeable. Look for love in all the wrong places. Just do anything more worthwhile than pointing out how wrong you think believers are to people who are already aware that's what you think...and that's just about anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
nikki sixx from motley crue, bro

kickstartmyheart!

he's better than jesus. he died twice and was ressurected.
And within that storyline, there is a satisfying completeness. Every good story has that quality. Rock On.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 09-10-2017 at 05:07 AM.
ericredbeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:21 PM   #20
Tinbuk3
still winning

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

If the wages of sin are death asking for a raise wouldn't be advised.