Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > On Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #31
Chained
LiveLeaker
 
Chained's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: US
Posts: 14,152
Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!Chained is a forum GOD!!
Points: 773,808,625, Level: 100
Points: 773,808,625, Level: 100 Points: 773,808,625, Level: 100 Points: 773,808,625, Level: 100
Activity: 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%
Default

So it's about political rhetoric and not UN sanctions. At least you're honest now


Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Non that have threatened to wipe another UN member Nation of the face of the map.
__________________
"Prove Evolution without using science or Darwin. Then we'll talk" Quote brought to you by
"The'Doctor'Aaron"
"wasnt madylin o'hare instrumental in starting all this atheist movement? she did get prayer taken out of public schools........i have read her life story, it is sad and pitiful.........she and her family deserved the dismembered end they got at the hands of her employee" PRN, a loving mother.
Chained is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #32
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!
 
seanjo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 43,972
seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained View Post
So it's about political rhetoric and not UN sanctions. At least you're honest now
I have no influence on what it is about, all I know is, Iran is a Theocratic regime led by people that believe they are preparing the way for the 12th Imam and they just happen to be developing a nuclear capability. They also support terrorism against Israel and have threatened to destroy Israel...if that doesn't scare you...it should.

http://www.allaboutpopularissues.org/12th-imam.htm

http://worldnews.about.com/od/iran/f/12thimam.htm
__________________
The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the beginning of wisdom, is I do not know.

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #33
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion
 
the demon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: United States of America
Posts: 26,995
the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Default

Demon and Mom won't watch a 1 hour long bullshit conspiracy vid with activists talking blah yapyapyap-smiley.gif

This vid is shit, you know it, i know it. It's "ACTIVISTS". Who in here is taking them seriously besides Dad,swifty and fig

It's like posting an Alex Jones website and saying, "Gotcha!". I mean wtf, these people don't have anything except theories and bullshit talk on the new world order and US global domination. Dumb.

No theocratic regime with one supreme leader ( a crazy one at that) should have nuclear weapons. Simple as that. I don't need this vid to tell me anything. Common sense tells me a nuclear armed Iran is a danger for that region.
__________________
"The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition" - Carl Sagan

Last edited by the demon; 03-21-2012 at 08:16 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #34
Shizzah
Dumpster Diving
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 12,895
Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!
Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100
Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

There is no evidence of Iran having nukes at all. You people conveniently keep ignoring Saudi Arabia which is proven to hold the main financers of Al-Qaeda.

There is absolutely no evidence and thus NO PROOF of Iran developing Nuclear weapons.

You lot are not very good at defending your arguments.
Shizzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #35
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!
 
seanjo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 43,972
seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
There is no evidence of Iran having nukes at all. You people conveniently keep ignoring Saudi Arabia which is proven to hold the main financers of Al-Qaeda.

There is absolutely no evidence and thus NO PROOF of Iran developing Nuclear weapons.

You lot are not very good at defending your arguments.
There is no argument just a certainty...Iran will have a nuke or two or six, by 2015, you may feel comfortable with that idea...I don't and luckily neither do the World powers.


"In September 2008, IAEA officials reported that enough enriched uranium to make six atom bombs (if processed to weapons grade level) disappeared from the main production facility at Isfahan. The officials suspect the material may have been moved to one of the installations spotted by American spy satellites, which intelligence officials believe are being used for covert research"
__________________
The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the beginning of wisdom, is I do not know.

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #36
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion
 
the demon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: United States of America
Posts: 26,995
the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
There is no evidence of Iran having nukes at all. You people conveniently keep ignoring Saudi Arabia which is proven to hold the main financers of Al-Qaeda.

There is absolutely no evidence and thus NO PROOF of Iran developing Nuclear weapons.

You lot are not very good at defending your arguments.
Well the IAEA report says different. You always over look the UN inspections

And if Iran has nothing to hide, stop refusing inspections on certain sites. The Inspectors have been trying to gain access to the nuclear site "Parchin" for instance. Iran refuses. The IAEA report has found evidence in a previous inspection of Iran's progress toward nuclear weapons. They have found components only used in the production of WMD's. After those inspections, and after this report (below) Iran started refusing.

You're wrong, there is plenty of evidence, you just choose to call it a "conspiracy" against Iran as opposed to looking at the facts presented by the international community.

The only fail is your own post.

Iran must cooperate and they aren't. That isn't exactly the way to go "unless you're hiding something. You say there's no evidence. That's only because you'll believe bullshit conspiracy theories from some activist video before you'll believe a group of over 130 international observers from around the world, representing every sovereign nation on earth.

There is evidence, you're just ignoring it.

http://www.iaea.org/Publications/Doc...gov2011-65.pdf

Quote:
K. Summary

52. While the Agency continues to verify the non-diversion of declared nuclear material at the nuclear facilities and LOFs declared by Iran under its Safeguards Agreement, as Iran is not providing the necessary cooperation, including by not implementing its Additional Protocol, the Agency is unable to provide credible assurance about the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities in Iran, and therefore to conclude that all nuclear material in Iran is in peaceful activities.42

53. The Agency has serious concerns regarding possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear programme. After assessing carefully and critically the extensive information available to it, the Agency finds the information to be, overall, credible. The information indicates that Iran has carried out activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device. The information also indicates that prior to the end of 2003, these activities took place under a structured programme, and that some activities may still be ongoing.
This is only the tip of the ice berg. There's plenty more in that report, look for yourself.
__________________
"The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition" - Carl Sagan

Last edited by the demon; 03-21-2012 at 11:10 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #37
Shizzah
Dumpster Diving
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 12,895
Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!
Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100
Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Well the IAEA report says different. You always over look the UN inspections

And if Iran has nothing to hide, stop refusing inspections on certain sites. The Inspectors have been trying to gain access to the nuclear site "Parchin" for instance. Iran refuses. The IAEA report has found evidence in a previous inspection of Iran's progress toward nuclear weapons. They have found components only used in the production of WMD's. After those inspections, and after this report (below) Iran started refusing.

You're wrong, there is plenty of evidence, you just choose to call it a "conspiracy" against Iran as opposed to looking at the facts presented by the international community.

The only fail is your own post.

Iran must cooperate and they aren't. That isn't exactly the way to go "unless you're hiding something. You say there's no evidence. That's only because you'll believe bullshit conspiracy theories from some activist video before you'll believe a group of over 130 international observers from around the world, representing every sovereign nation on earth.

There is evidence, you're just ignoring it.

http://www.iaea.org/Publications/Doc...gov2011-65.pdf



This is only the tip of the ice berg. There's plenty more in that report, look for yourself.
LOL The only argument you have is that they don't cooperate. Bwhahahaha do you know how fucking rediculous your post is? This is no evidence whatsoever! One might think the US would have learned from their mistakes after Iraq. Remember, when you had that so called 'evidence' The IAEA has lost it's credibility way before.

The fallacy of your argument once again strikes me as very funny. You scream bias and conspiracy at the OP yet you call the IAEA a credible source. Just another extension of US foreign policy, and that's a fact.

and again, ofcourse no word about Saudi Al-Qaeda financers.

Hahaha keep on rolling armchair patriot. rofl.
Shizzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #38
_SCARFACE_
Dumpster Diving
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: US
Posts: 8,562
_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!_SCARFACE_ is a forum GOD!!
Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100
Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100 Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100 Points: 33,344,156, Level: 100
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
Default

What a load of bullshit
_SCARFACE_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #39
figatova
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 35,407
figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!figatova is a forum GOD!!
Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100
Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100 Points: 266,671,423, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _SCARFACE_ View Post
What a load of bullshit

Quote:
About this section.

As general discussion tends to have a more "chatty" aspect this section is for general discussions which the OP wishes to keep on topic. Anyone purposefully derailing a thread will have their posts removed and may receive an infraction.

Hayden
...
figatova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:05 PM   #40
dad61
Dumpster Diving
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Just left of Uranus
Posts: 33,220
dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%
Default

For the record, I haven't even clicked play on said video.

Just activists?

Here's a list of "Just Activists" for you to peruse at your leisure.

Adams, John
Adams, Samuel
Bartlett, Josiah
Braxton, Carter
Carroll of Carrollton, Charles
Chase, Samuel
Clark, Abraham
Clymer, George
Ellery, William
Floyd, William
Franklin, Benjamin
Gerry, Elbridge
Gwinnett, Button
Hall, Lyman
Hancock, John
Harrison, Benjamin
Hart, John
Hewes, Joseph
Heyward Jr., Thomas
Hooper, William
Hopkins, Stephen
Hopkinson, Francis
Huntington, Samuel
Jefferson, Thomas
Lee, Francis Lightfoot
Lee, Richard Henry
Lewis, Francis
Livingston, Philip
Lynch Jr., Thomas
McKean, Thomas
Middleton, Arthur
Morris, Lewis
Morris, Robert
Morton, John
Nelson Jr., Thomas
Paca, William
Paine, Robert Treat
Penn, John
Read, George
Rodney, Caesar
Ross, George
Rush, Benjamin
Rutledge, Edward
Sherman, Roger
Smith, James
Stockton, Richard
Stone, Thomas
Taylor, George
Thornton, Matthew
Walton, George
Whipple, William
Williams, William
Wilson, James
Witherspoon, John
Wolcott, Oliver
Wythe, George

Washington, George
Franklin, Benjamin
Madison, James
Hamilton, Alexander
Morris, Gouverneur
Morris, Robert
Wilson, James
Pinckney, Chas
Pinckney, Chas
Rutledge, John
Butler, Pierce
Sherman, Roger
Johnson, William Samuel
McHenry, James
Read, George
Bassett, Richard
Spaight, Richard Dobbs
Blount, William
Williamson, Hugh
Jenifer, Daniel
King, Rufus
Gorham, Nathaniel
Dayton, Jonathan
Carroll, Daniel
Few, William
Baldwin, Abraham
Langdon, John
Gilman, Nicholas
Livingston, William
Paterson, William
Mifflin, Thomas
Clymer, George
FitzSimons, Thomas
Ingersoll, Jared
Bedford, Gunning, Jr.
Brearley, David
Dickinson, John
Blair, John
Broom, Jacob
Jackson, William
dad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:40 AM.