Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 04-15-2018, 03:37 PM   #71
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

The 'chemical attack' was a secondary explosion of a munitions dump. When this alleged attack happened, the SAA were on an offensive to retake dhouma, with the accompanying artillery and airstrikes.

Every single person on this planet who thinks assad ordered the use of chemical munitions on syrians should kill themselves. They are a waste of oxygen and are tainting the human genepool.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:07 PM   #72
moefugger
Cygnus-X1

moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Too bad there are no people from near there in here anymore.
There used to be a few.
One did not know why we pay for water. He did not know about treated piped in plumbing.
Another was a jerk but told us real stuff. Then he disappeared after some bank (I think) was blown up.
moefugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 06:35 PM   #73
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Israel attacked an Iranian base in Syria last night

Quote:
A large-scale explosion was reported late Saturday at an Iranian weapons depot in Syria, according to Arabic-language media.

The depot, said to be one of the biggest in the country, is located in Mount Azzan near Aleppo and was reportedly being used by Iran’s Lebanese proxy Hezbollah and other Iranian militias in Syria.

Sky News reported that the explosion was likely caused by an aerial strike launched by an unidentified jet, and further said the area had previously been evacuated for fear of an American attack.
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 08:24 PM   #74
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

My mates little girl asked me today if WW3 is happening..and if the power is going out..
I said no of course..shes a very young 10..i asked me mate what he said and hes said nothing..shes getting it off social media..shes scared shitless.
I hate it all.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 10:29 PM   #75
moefugger
Cygnus-X1

moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

You are a bit closer to them.
I like being farther away.
Those crazy ass mutherfucking sand bitches have been killing each other for over 2,000 years.
I do not feel that they might cause a world war but they might nuke each other and fuck up shit that way.
moefugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:11 AM   #76
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

The only people who benefit from chemical weapon attacks in Syria are ISIS and the rebels fighting against Assad.

Assad and Russia do not gain anything from chemical weapon usage. They make their own mission harder because it draws ire and military action from the west.

I put it to you that Assad and Putin are both intelligent men and did not use chemical weapons in Syria, which they both know will HELP the people they're fighting against.

I put it to you that this alleged chemical weapon attack, if it even occured, was carried out by ISIS or the Syrian rebels, or perhaps even by western special forces who we know are on the ground, fighting alongside head chopping Muslim fanatics.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:23 AM   #77
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
The only people who benefit from chemical weapon attacks in Syria are ISIS and the rebels fighting against Assad.

Assad and Russia do not gain anything from chemical weapon usage. They make their own mission harder because it draws ire and military action from the west.

I put it to you that Assad and Putin are both intelligent men and did not use chemical weapons in Syria, which they both know will HELP the people they're fighting against.

I put it to you that this alleged chemical weapon attack, if it even occured, was carried out by ISIS or the Syrian rebels, or perhaps even by western special forces who we know are on the ground, fighting alongside head chopping Muslim fanatics.
America is a state sponsor of terrorism.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:37 AM   #78
laserjobs
LiveLeaker

laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!laserjobs is a forum GOD!!
Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100 Points: 940,751,738, Level: 100
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
America needs to invade NZ and AU just to fix the backwards people. We could just walk right in and take it, easy as pie, no resistance at all. All Trump needs to do is say BOO and the countries would topple.
just leave it upto China, it won't be long.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:47 PM   #79
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
No need to hide your true views on Arabs, you're similar to Paul it seems.
Not at all.

As I do recall, you had called them "animals".
Both of you two are just liars and hypocrites.
Malignant Narcissists!
They all are just the "Goyim" to you "JS's".

What else isn't new?
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:52 PM   #80
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twright55 View Post
Yeah, that's the classic 'conspiracy theory' model. You'll have 10 different ways the thing happened thrown at you... all mutually exclusive...but you're expected to buy into them (any one of them, or all of them at once) rather than the simple truth. That's how you SHOULD know your being bullshitted. Russian propaganda loves doing this. They did the same thing after they shot down that passenger plane over Ukraine.

The only exception in this case is that I have no idea what the 'simple truth' is. THere is so much bullshit EVERYWHERE.
It is quite easy to see through the BS EVERYWHERE.
How?
Ask yourself exactly just who or whom really benefits and from all of it?
ISRAEL, and maintaining its nuclear hegemony and of WMD's in the ME.
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote