Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2017, 10:56 PM   #51
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 9,822
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
that's a dumb request, he would be here all week if he pointed out all of your lies
You see, you couldn't even do it. But that's how most teabillies react.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmode View Post
Sneaky saying stats. Regardless, no factual data on education and voting. Obtaining accurate information on it is illegal. Whatever "stats" you are using have no access to this information. I would be interested in knowing the truth but it is not possible.

Also, the quality of education. A degree from a for profit school carries much less weight in the real world than a top 1 or 2 tier state school. A lot of democrats in IVY league and other apex caliber schools but there are not many of those. Most are state universities, colleges and for profits. Minorities are a big block of for profit schools and this is always left out of the conversation. And most of the student debt is being generated from for profit schools that prey on poor inner city minorities. Look at their ads. They are targeting blacks and latinos in big cities with a handful of single white struggling moms.
Why are they making so many ads with minorities? Because it's easy money! They will take out loans backed by the Government and the for profits get paid regardless if the minorities get their worthless paper or not. Even if they do get it it's still worthless.
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/st...ng-tendencies/
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:07 PM   #52
deathmode
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,122
deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!deathmode is a forum GOD!!
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100
Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100 Points: 3,912,481, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
You see, you couldn't even do it. But that's how most teabillies react.


http://www.politifact.com/georgia/st...ng-tendencies/
Based off of polls. But go ahead. Just don't be angry again when Nate Silver and his 100's of polls fail you and he shuts down his site before the election is called because they were all wrong. But, you will. There is no factual data on education that exist because it's illegal unless someone volunteers it. Even if they do volunteer it no way to verify it. They could say they have a degree just as I said I voted for Hillary when I in fact did not but they marked me as a Hillary vote and you sucked it up.

Last edited by deathmode; 08-12-2017 at 11:14 PM.
deathmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:20 PM   #53
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 9,822
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathmode View Post
Based off of polls. But go ahead. Just don't be angry again when Nate Silver and his 100's of polls fail you and he shuts down his site before the election is called because they were all wrong. But, you will. There is no factual data on education that exist because it's illegal unless someone volunteers it. Even if they do volunteer it no way to verify it. They could say they have a degree just as I said I voted for Hillary when I in fact did not but they marked me as a Hillary vote and you sucked it up.
The polls didn't factor in russian assistance.
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:36 PM   #54
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,098
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
The polls didn't factor in russian assistance.
You mean pissgate?
Yup that worked,,,,,not.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:37 PM   #55
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 9,822
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
You mean pissgate?
Yup that worked,,,,,not.
No, I mean TrumpCo working with the Kremlin to spread propaganda fooling dummies.
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:53 PM   #56
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,098
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
No, I mean TrumpCo working with the Kremlin to spread propaganda fooling dummies.
So just like pissgate.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:07 AM   #57
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 9,822
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
So just like pissgate.
No, like obstruction of justice firing the FBI director for investigating him. And then threatening to fire special counsel appointed after that.

I'd recommend turning on the news sometime.
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:45 AM   #58
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 8,098
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
No, like obstruction of justice firing the FBI director for investigating him. And then threatening to fire special counsel appointed after that.

I'd recommend turning on the news sometime.
Nah its just the internets nothing you say has any valid use.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:27 AM   #59
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King
 
inevitab1e's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 9,822
inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Nah its just the internets nothing you say has any valid use.
Right, because alt-right Bannon and Breitfart are the real news. Not NY Times.
__________________
"No one holds a candle to inevitab1e" - the demon
"Without Potato these forums would just turn into a bigger circle jerk" - PrivateParts
"i like his style" - Spudmonkey
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:37 AM   #60
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 924
DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
Right, because alt-right Bannon and Breitfart are the real news. Not NY Times.
you're fucking dumb as fuck, he's a Euro...he don't even watch that
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 AM.