Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Special Interest Forums > All Special Interest Topics > Science

Old 10-05-2016, 10:29 PM   #11
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

No doubt. I was thinking technology had gone a long ways, maybe they could have simply tagged it with some sort of tracker and left it alone in it's own habitat. Maybe even studied it in that habitat. But i guess not.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:20 AM   #12
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
No doubt. I was thinking technology had gone a long ways, maybe they could have simply tagged it with some sort of tracker and left it alone in it's own habitat. Maybe even studied it in that habitat. But i guess not.
We could have done a lot of things. Some times we don't the one thing that is the easiest to do but the hardest to choose, nothing. The damn frog existed long before we ever knew it existed and now we think it no longer exists because we saved it from dying only to watch it die in a big jar. This reminds me of a science teacher I once had that taught me you cannot truly study something without changing it. Therefore you can never actually know what it was before you studied it. It also reminds me of the original pilot episode of Star Trek. I believe it was called the cage.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 07:39 AM   #13
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUTUPANDTHINK View Post
We could have done a lot of things. Some times we don't the one thing that is the easiest to do but the hardest to choose, nothing. The damn frog existed long before we ever knew it existed and now we think it no longer exists because we saved it from dying only to watch it die in a big jar. This reminds me of a science teacher I once had that taught me you cannot truly study something without changing it. Therefore you can never actually know what it was before you studied it. It also reminds me of the original pilot episode of Star Trek. I believe it was called the cage.
No doubt. I personally believe there are more of these little guys out there and quite a few that are also believed to be extinct or simply unknown to science. It's just as good if scientists go on believing they're all gone, IMO.