Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Notices

Old 12-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #91
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 882,429,537, Level: 100 Points: 882,429,537, Level: 100 Points: 882,429,537, Level: 100
Activity: 40%
Activity: 40% Activity: 40% Activity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gswifty View Post
A friend of mine posted this on face book.

So here are the addresses and phone number of NY Journal "calumnist" (one who propagates journalistic abuse) Dwight R. Worley who published all of the HOME ADDRESSES of Law Abiding Conceal Carry Gun Owners of the entire state of NY as well as the rest of the marxist swine at The Journal:

Dwight R Worley
23006 139 Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

But you might want to call him first to let him know you’ll be dropping in: (718) 527-0832

and here are the rest of the red diaper doper babies at
The Journal:

Journal News President:
---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:
---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
--Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
-----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954

The reporter on the story is:
--Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832
That literally just made my day. Feels good doesn't it assholes who thought this was a good idea. It's all public information huh. Now to take out an ad and print it.

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.

Last edited by ThisisnotChad; 12-27-2012 at 09:48 PM.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #92
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 882,429,537, Level: 100 Points: 882,429,537, Level: 100 Points: 882,429,537, Level: 100
Activity: 40%
Activity: 40% Activity: 40% Activity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipskip View Post
And, it didn't take being on a list in a newspaper somewhere for robbers to steal Chad's guns. They just waited until he wasn't home and drilled his lock. They didn't check the fucking internet first for chrissake.
They didn't come in my house looking for guns, they just happened to be here.

I think the post was great, they wanna post a bunch of innocent peoples names who go by the laws of the land, then right back at them.

What's legal is legal right.

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:31 PM   #93
MaDKroniK
LiveLeaker

MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!MaDKroniK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 340,639,142, Level: 100 Points: 340,639,142, Level: 100 Points: 340,639,142, Level: 100
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Quote:
I'd say the possible violent ramifications from posting the newspaper people's names and addresses are far higher than posting names and addresses of CCW permit holders because the likelihood of some nutter going after the news folk because they are unhappy with their names being published is far greater than some robber doing his research on the internet and using that info to target people WITH guns. LMAO, as you say. "I've got a gun! Now I'M a target! OMFG! "
Unfortunately I grew up with people and still know people who do rob houses for a living. Just friends I grew up with in the neighborhood that I run into from time to time at a gas station or where ever it might be.

There are ways to find out who owns a gun let it be by word of mouth or the internet. It's a hell of a lot easier nowadays to find out who does possess a gun just because they can access the internet. Not all criminals are idiots who can't work a computer or use the internet to their advantage.

They target these houses and finding a gun is a huge plus for them. Not only can you sell it at a high price but now the person can commit a crime, toss the gun, and not have a damn thing to worry about. If they find a home owner who has a hand gun they simply just wait till the gun owner goes to work. Knowing full well they can't bring it to work with the unless they are cops or do something that require you to carry it. Now if they had shotguns and rifles that's a guarantee you're walking out with something. No one is bringing their rifles or shotguns to work with them or out to dinner.

Sure it's public record but at the same time it's doing a hell of a lot more bad than good to post it in a newspaper for angry/criminal readers to see. Yes there are people who have guns that probably shouldn't have them but that is not the way to correct gun violence in our country. In fact you're probably just gonna intensify the situation to a point it should of never gotten to.

Bottom line is the newspaper fucked up for posting that. Now he's got himself knee deep in shit just like the others he posted in the paper. What he did certainly didn't help anyone but made the situation a hell of a lot worse for everybody involved.

EDIT,

I was drunk when I wrote this but it's still the truth. I just wanted to make it known that I fucked up with my grammar and misspelled words.

Last edited by MaDKroniK; 12-29-2012 at 09:42 AM.
MaDKroniK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:53 AM   #94
Blackhawk067
Porpoise Eradicator

Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!Blackhawk067 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100 Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100 Points: 286,930,229, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Just because it's amusing watching you lose your shit over nothing, doesn't mean it's my 'goal'. It's just an entertaining byproduct of discussing a topic.

I know your little heart's plumb broke in half because you got binned for flipping out on me, but I assure you I had nothing to do with it, reporting you or otherwise.

As far as spam or TOS violations go, I've done neither. I'm honestly of the opinion (namely because you fucking ADMITTED IT) that you're unstable and shouldn't have access to weapons. If you were to hurt someone with your weapons, they'd say I didn't do ENOUGH. That's irony right there.

And as far as I know, venting my suspicion that you were Iamsamuel/Amy isn't any worse than the shit you've leveled at me, nor is it a violation of TOS. But go ahead and report away. Maybe you'll get lucky. lol

I think you need to add 'persecution complex' to the list of things you discuss with your mental healthcare provider.
I didn't lose my shit over nothing. You took a cheap shot and you know it. I was simply trying to offer someone some support who was going through some issues and you took that as an opportunity to act like a scum bag.

If that's what you find amusing, then it simply paints more of a picture of the kind of person you actually are.

You can go ahead in bask in it and pat yourself on the back. Yeah, you got me binned....congratulations. You really think a day away from LL over the holidays got my goat? lol...the only thing I didn't understand is why you weren't in there with me, but I guess being a scum bag isn't a violation of the rules.

Anyway, have it at big guy. The only admitted psychopath here is you home slice. I don't go around randomly assaulting people with weapons. I have never been treated for mental health issues. I have never sexually stalked any LiveLeakers and I have never used any name other than the one I use now.

You, on the other hand, can't say you haven't done any of those things, so I think I feel pretty good about where I stand in this community.

You take care now.
Blackhawk067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:07 PM   #95
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 151,024,118, Level: 100 Points: 151,024,118, Level: 100 Points: 151,024,118, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
Default Fucking Hypocrites

Update:
The Journal News is Armed and Dangerous

Quote:
Guns are good for the goose but NOT for the gander.
A Clarkstown police report issued on December 28, 2012, confirmed that The Journal News has hired armed security guards from New City-based RGA Investigations and that they are manning the newspaper’s Rockland County headquarters at 1 Crosfield Ave., West Nyack, through at least tomorrow, Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
According to police reports on public record, Journal News Rockland Editor Caryn A. McBride was alarmed by the volume of “negative correspondence,” namely an avalanche of phone calls and emails to the Journal News office, following the newspaper’s publishing of a map of all pistol permit holders in Rockland and Westchester.
Due to apparent safety concerns, the newspaper then decided to hire RGA Investigations to provide armed personnel to man the location.
Private investigator Richard Ayoob is the administrator of RGA. He told the Clarkstown Police on Friday, December 28 that there had been no problems on site at the Journal News headquarters despite the massive influx of phone calls and emails.
McBride had filed at least two reports with the Clarkstown Police Department due to perceived threats. However, the police did not find the communications in question actually threatening. Incident-Report 2012-00033099 describes McBride telling police she was worried because an email writer wondered “what McBride would get in her mail now.”
Police said the email “did not constitute an offense” and did not contain an actual threat.
The Journal News caused an international stir when they released an interactive map of pistol permit holders names and addresses in Rockland and Westchester counties last Sunday, December 23. The editors have said they believe knowing where guns are is in the public’s interest. The newspaper has also taken a strident editorial position in favor of strict gun control.
Rather than take the map down following the public uproar, the executive board at the Journal News has decided to “stick to their guns” and double-down on their original decision, as they have said a map listing all pistol permit holders in Putnam County will soon to be posted.
[update---Putnam County officials have since announced their intention to not comply with the Journal News' request for the names and addresses of pistol permit holders]
The controversial use of the Freedom of Information Act to create the interactive map may come back to bite the Journal News and others who would prefer that pistol permits remain public record.
New York State Senator Greg Ball has already introduced state legislation to make such records off-limits to the public and Rockland County legislators led by Frank Sparaco (R) will soon introduce a bipartisan-sponsored resolution with a similar intent.
It is not clear whether the negative reaction has threatened the Journal News’ true popularity as a news source. As an anecdotal piece of evidence, the Rockland County Times confirms receiving an influx of new subscribers who stated they cancelled their subscription to the Journal News due to the gun story.
The Rockland County Times has not investigated whether the Journal News’ Westchester County headquarters in White Plains has beefed up security.
http://www.rocklandtimes.com/2013/01...and-dangerous/

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.” ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote