Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 04-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #21
dad61
Dumpster Diving

dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!dad61 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100 Points: 1,956,337,649, Level: 100
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

I agree, it's obviously all very fishy, I haven't commented because I simply haven't come to any conclusions yet, not enough info jt, don't let the apathetic get to you, stay the course, remain vigilant, it's better than being caught off guard like most will be.....it's only their apathy, and their weakness to peer pressure that causes them to yell "tin foil hat", they still think they have a choice.

dad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:21 AM   #22
jt88
LiveLeaker

jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!jt88 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100 Points: 14,641,201, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad61 View Post
I agree, it's obviously all very fishy, I haven't commented because I simply haven't come to any conclusions yet, not enough info jt, don't let the apathetic get to you, stay the course, remain vigilant, it's better than being caught off guard like most will be.....it's only their apathy, and their weakness to peer pressure that causes them to yell "tin foil hat", they still think they have a choice.

Of course some of the article is opinionated, but we DO know there will be Russian Specop guys here in Colorado working around the CIA compound. That alone is fishy whether or not you believe anything else.

It amused me immediately where everyone in this thread said, "Oh well let me see another source blah blah." Do you REALLY think a mainstream source would report something like this?? Poke your head out of your bubble and try to take a look at the bigger picture. There is some serious shit going on behind doors right now in foreign policy. Troops from both sides are amassing in the Middle East for a showdown with Iran. Turkey called up its' reserve units for a fight with Syria and has told them any more violations of its' borders will be punished. The entire situation is a tea kettle ready to blow.

And the bottom line is I am very very suspicious of any foreign soldiers on our soil, doesn't matter what country it is, but a country like Russia whom we have rocky relations with at best, that should raise your eyebrows. There are plenty of other places in the world where we can work with the Russians, hell we already are working with them in Afghanistan so why bring them on our home soil?

And thanks Dad, you are one of the few people on these forums that is able to look outside of the box and not just shrug off as something as crazy because it doesn't fit into your constructed little reality.
Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
~ Thomas Jefferson
jt88 is offline   Reply With Quote