Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 07-23-2018, 05:23 AM   #31
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Talking about football hooligans wont stop muslims targeting non-muslim girls as their cultural norm. Its their way of ridding the competition over the long term. At this point, islam in the uk is a growing cancer. Religion of peace? lol.

Football hooligans are the least of the problem with acid spraying muslim infidel haters running around spraying babies with acid.
Old 07-23-2018, 04:58 PM   #32
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt88 View Post
What the fuck is this conglomeration of pseudo history you compiled.

I read to the point where you said the majority of the USS Liberty’s crew was killed. FALSE
Not even close, there was a thorough naval investigation done on the incident and an apology from Israel over the mistaken identity of the ship.

Tell me why Israel would purposely attack its only real ally during the ‘67 war. I’ll be waiting for that answer.

You like other tinfoil hatters around these forums share a common trait in fervent ideolation that encompasses your entire belief structure. What did you get picked on by a Jew when you were a child and now hold an irrational fear of dradles?

The simple fact is most Americans support Israel because they share common values with us and are beset by barbaric enemies on every side. Has nothing to do with their lobbying power. I’ve worked with Israeli military and they’re professional American loving people. I support them by choice.

You want to fight tyranny support candidates that support small government and oversight in the intelligence agencies.

You still belong in the dunce corner with tato and pulpist.
Quote:
What the fuck is this conglomeration of pseudo history you compiled.
It is just the actual historical truth.
See:
https://www.usslibertyveterans.org/
What you relate is just actually "pseudo history" for rubes such as yourself.

Quote:
I read to the point where you said the majority of the USS Liberty’s crew was killed.
I never ever said nor ever posted any such thing as "the majority of the USS Liberty’s crew was killed" so you are just bald-face lying to say that completely false nonsense.

Quote:
FALSE
Yes, only your nonsense is quite FALSE.
34 Americans actually were murdered by the Israeli's and scores were wounded.
See:

Quote:
Not even close, there was a thorough naval investigation done on the incident and an apology from Israel over the mistaken identity of the ship.
Not for the Israeli's actually not trying to kill all on board as they even machined gunned all of the lifeboats, and of which is also a war crime. The naval investigations were all just bogus "cover-ups" and the so-called IDF "apology" for the "mistaken identity" of the USS ship was both quite insincere and was just complete nonsense. I do believe the actual US Navy veterans that survived the attack and NOT the Israeli's or nor their lying apologists.
See:

Quote:
Tell me why Israel would purposely attack its only real ally during the ‘67 war. I’ll be waiting for that answer.
Why?
To falsely blame the attack and the sinking of the USS Liberty on the Egyptians,
and therefore to also bring the USA into their aggressive war against them.
See:
http://ifamericaknew.org/us_ints/ussliberty.html

There are other reasons as well, including to also cover-up their other crimes.
The USS Liberty was intercepting IDF communications of their aggressive war.

Quote:
You like other tinfoil hatters around these forums share a common trait in fervent ideolation that encompasses your entire belief structure. What did you get picked on by a Jew when you were a child and now hold an irrational fear of dradles?
Nope.
I only care about the actual facts and the truth.
See:
Ideology has nothing to do with it other than being anti-Tyranny and pro-Freedom.

Of course not.
I like tops.

Quote:
The simple fact is most Americans support Israel because they share common values with us and are beset by barbaric enemies on every side. Has nothing to do with their lobbying power.
The actual facts do say quite otherwise.

AIPAC is the most powerful lobby in Washington, DC. and almost all of the mass media are controlled by Zionists, as is Hollywood, and of which wholly and unduly influences and it censors the actual facts from the American people to maintain the "unconditional" support for Israel in the USA.
See:
https://www.europeandefenceleague.co...und-the-world/
And See:
http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf

If the American people actually had access to both the whole truth and the actual facts, that "unconditional" support would vaporize overnight.
See:

That Zionist Lobby is all quite powerful.

Quote:
I’ve worked with Israeli military and they’re professional American loving people. I support them by choice.
Perhaps, that has actually been your own experience of them and is your choice.
Unfortunately, that was not the actual experience of the USS Liberty survivors at all and was not their own choice to be so treacherously murdered and even attacked in a false flag attack by the IDF.
See:

Quote:
You want to fight tyranny support candidates that support small government and oversight in the intelligence agencies.
Indeed, that is just a few of many ways to fight tyranny that I do support.

The USA dumping JS Zionist Israel and by doing so finally stopping and supporting their murder and dispossession of the Palestinians is another way to fight even bigger tyranny.

I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
You still belong in the dunce corner with tato and pulpist.
Those two are just "leftist-cultists dunces" and you are just an ignorant Israeli Apologist.
Read all of the first-hand accounts of all of the USA veterans that had survived the attack.
See:

If then, you still decide to support the Israeli's over them, then I would consider you to be nothing less than an Israeli Apologist traitor, if not just an actual dunce and a rube.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 07-25-2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 05:11 PM   #33
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Talking about football hooligans wont stop muslims targeting non-muslim girls as their cultural norm. Its their way of ridding the competition over the long term. At this point, islam in the uk is a growing cancer. Religion of peace? lol.

Football hooligans are the least of the problem with acid spraying muslim infidel haters running around spraying babies with acid.
Sooooo, how exactly is Tommy-boy jeapordising a trial going to help that? And very few acid attacks in the UK are carried out by muslims, far....far more are carried out by whites. I suspect if you took 1000 random muslims and a thousand of Tommy's f̶a̶n̶b̶o̶y̶s̶ dumb cash-cows the charge sheets would tell you exactly who the public menaces are!
Old 07-25-2018, 06:51 PM   #34
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Default The "public menaces" are clearly the invaders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
Sooooo, how exactly is Tommy-boy jeapordising a trial going to help that? And very few acid attacks in the UK are carried out by muslims, far....far more are carried out by whites. I suspect if you took 1000 random muslims and a thousand of Tommy's f̶a̶n̶b̶o̶y̶s̶ dumb cash-cows the charge sheets would tell you exactly who the public menaces are!
How so?
The rapes and massive crimes in both the UK and in Sweden are all mostly caused by them all.
See:
http://www.financetwitter.com/2018/0...ally-rape.html
And:
http://www.financetwitter.com/2017/0...lks-about.html

Those are the ones that are the actual "public menaces" that do need to all be deported and asap.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 07-25-2018 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Added link.
Old 07-25-2018, 11:43 PM   #35
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul parnitzke View Post
how so? :d
the rapes and massive crimes in both the uk and in sweden are all mostly caused by them all.
See:
http://www.financetwitter.com/2018/0...ally-rape.html
and:
http://www.financetwitter.com/2017/0...lks-about.html

those are the ones that are the actual "public menaces" that do need to all be deported and asap.
bullseye.jpg
Old 08-07-2018, 01:56 PM   #36
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
You think muslim rape gangs are a storm in a teapot?
All ethnic minorities and non-citizens are over represented in current prison populations, proportionally. The muslim prison population has doubled over the last decade, and thats not because of tommy robinson.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...pendent-review

Im a lawful person, i pay my taxes, what i say matters more than people who have zero respect for OUR laws and traditions.

Thats why free movement has failed the plebs, with the good comes ALL THE BAD.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:54 PM   #37
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportster View Post

Both.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 05:18 PM   #38
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
Both.
It really should have been just the former and not the latter.

The UK is just another Slavelandia.
You just get to pay taxes to support it and their unjust laws.
The JS's do just control it all now.

Native Brits are just slaves in their own former homelands.
That is gratitude for saving the actual aggressors of WWII.
The Usual Suspects!

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 08-08-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM   #39
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

In the U.S. it has been a contentious argument ever since the founding of our Republic.
For example, if you yell 'FIRE', and there is no fire, it's not a crime, even though people got hurt or died from any panic that ensued. Yet if there is a fire, you may be partly held accountable for the hurt and death, because you incited panic.
I know this sounds stupid, but it comes from the SCOTUS, by speculation in an old case. I don't remember which one, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
But it started the rise of the double standards of 'common' laws of slander and defamation against the individual while excusing the same in the corporate press.
A clear corruption of the 1st amendment by a professional judiciary.
Old Today, 02:49 PM   #40
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
In the U.S. it has been a contentious argument ever since the founding of our Republic.
For example, if you yell 'FIRE', and there is no fire, it's not a crime, even though people got hurt or died from any panic that ensued. Yet if there is a fire, you may be partly held accountable for the hurt and death, because you incited panic.
I know this sounds stupid, but it comes from the SCOTUS, by speculation in an old case. I don't remember which one, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
But it started the rise of the double standards of 'common' laws of slander and defamation against the individual while excusing the same in the corporate press.
A clear corruption of the 1st amendment by a professional judiciary.
NSS in bold.

And how and why and by whom and for what actual purpose did that "clear corruption" by a "professional judiciary" happen?

The Usual Suspects!