Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Other conflicts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2017, 12:12 PM   #31
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!
 
bran's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cornwall, England
Posts: 23,830
bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Default

From heroes of all sides dieing in a monstrous war..to hitler...and the holocaust..something is just wrong with that...
__________________
ATTENTION:Bran is the hottest man on LL
"Im sorry to inform you that your Penis is too mighty for our group Bran. It scares us."[Dwencl]
Paulingrad in the Drone leaving thread...
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:03 PM   #32
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 176
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Why? Is that what your masters said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Should we be calling you
Paul Vogel?
Why?
Is that what your lying and hypocritical masters over at the SPLC wrote or say?
See:
The "SPLC" is a mostly Jewish "hate group"
that is "disguised" as a "Civil Rights" group.

See all the following links exposing this fact of SPLC fraud
and its brazen chutzpah:
https://www.thesocialcontract.com/an...splc_info.html
and:
https://store.djameskennedy.org/SPEC...d-p/710045.htm
and
http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-no-hate-group
and
https://lc.org/PDFs/NRP-SPLC-Making-Millions.pdf
and
http://savethewest.com/the-splc-exposed/
and
http://theralphretort.com/splc-expos...-bamn-6027016/
and
https://www.charismanews.com/politic...-smear-machine
and
https://crtxnews.com/pro-homosexual-...-splc-exposed/
and
http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/6190414466.html
and
http://www.thesocialcontract.com/ans...n-2015nov.html
and lastly but very far from being least, see these two links here:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/10...olous-lawsuit/
and
https://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10...lc-is-a-fraud/
See:
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...era-turns-ugly

Or just those that are working for or along with them to "infamously slander" them?
Like either the SPLC snitches Randolph Dilloway or and also William White Williams?
See:
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...chaos-compound
and:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteRights...ionalist_corn/
and:
http://archive.is/UKtXf
and:
http://www.narrg.com/2016/03/william...tery-of-woman/
and:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...omment-page-1/
and:
https://willwilliamssplcpartnerandsn...us-of-the-plc/

The SPLC is just as much a "Hate Group" as all those they accuse.
I have been accused of being called far worse than such nonsense.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-08-2017 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Added links.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:05 PM   #33
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 176
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Indeed. I have been around the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
just google his name.

he's been around
Indeed.
I have been around the world quite a bit.
Don't choke on your popcorn.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:31 PM   #34
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 176
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Care to be sued for libel UKA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Must have got his kiddie fiddling fetish from Mr Strom.
Care to be sued for libel "UKA"?
How about LiveLeak first for their allowing it?
Hope you have deep pockets as well as them.

I had already answered that false allegation here:


Old 03-14-2017, 07:00 PM #231
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker


Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 88
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default

Time does tell, does it not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist
View Post
nearly three years to reply to snipershot,
doing a bit of time ?
not long enough for kiddie fiddling
taking pictures in a playground perhaps?

Time does tell, does it not?
You must have me confused with someone else.
KAS perhaps?
See:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3233

Or perhaps you were just thinking about someone else that should have been doing
"a bit of time" and for their actual own degenerate and "actual kiddie fiddling" here?:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1770
Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 03-18-2017 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Added links for clarity and to highlight lying hypocrisy of UKa.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-09-2017 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Added prior post.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:33 PM   #35
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 7,882
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Why?
Is that what your lying and hypocritical masters over at the SPLC wrote or say?
See:
The "SPLC" is a mostly Jewish "hate group"
that is "disguised" as a "Civil Rights" group.

See all the following links exposing this fact of SPLC fraud
and its brazen chutzpah:
https://www.thesocialcontract.com/an...splc_info.html
and:
https://store.djameskennedy.org/SPEC...d-p/710045.htm
and
http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-no-hate-group
and
https://lc.org/PDFs/NRP-SPLC-Making-Millions.pdf
and
http://savethewest.com/the-splc-exposed/
and
http://theralphretort.com/splc-expos...-bamn-6027016/
and
https://www.charismanews.com/politic...-smear-machine
and
https://crtxnews.com/pro-homosexual-...-splc-exposed/
and
http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/6190414466.html
and
http://www.thesocialcontract.com/ans...n-2015nov.html
and lastly but very far from being least, see these two links here:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/10...olous-lawsuit/
and
https://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10...lc-is-a-fraud/
See:
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...era-turns-ugly

Or just those that are working for or along with them to "infamously slander" them?
Like either the SPLC snitches Randolph Dilloway or and also William White Williams?
See:
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...chaos-compound
and:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteRights...ionalist_corn/
and:
http://archive.is/UKtXf
and:
http://www.narrg.com/2016/03/william...tery-of-woman/
and:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...omment-page-1/
and:
https://willwilliamssplcpartnerandsn...us-of-the-plc/

The SPLC is just as much a "Hate Group" as all those they accuse.
I have been accused of being called far worse than such nonsense.
No it is not you fucking cunt.
it is the name you used when you had that online spat with that other fucking cunt Will Williams,
now fuck off and die you lying neo nazi cocksucking cunt.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:36 PM   #36
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger
 
UKatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in yor house crapping in yor cat's litter tray
Posts: 7,882
UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Care to be sued for libel UKA?
How about Live Leak first for allowing it?
why not you probably got taste for it hanging around with that other turd kevin strom
heil faggot you arse.
__________________
Schild und Schwert der Partei
This is a Formica table, green is its colour.
You are stupid like a cork!
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:37 PM   #37
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 176
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Cowards that hide behind screen names like you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
Like cow shit in a field
All over the place.

Just another cowardly little cunt, a nothing.
Cowards and nothings that just hide behind fake "screen names", or like you, UKA?
Or the similarly foul-mouthed and radically violent and leftist and "masked" Antifa?
Sure.
Cowardly is as cowardly actually does and actually says all with such lying hypocrisy.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 09-08-2017 at 08:39 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:46 PM   #38
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 176
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default "Straw man" is a logical fallacy, correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
So let me get this straight. Just because there is financial gains regarding the holocaust, that somehow makes holocaust history irrelevant. Now THAT is a logical fallacy if i've ever seen one.

Now you'll tell me, but but but, refute the facts! Another logical fallacy, because i never challenged these so called 'facts'. Also, FACTS can be subjective these days. Your FACTS are another man's opinions.
"Straw man" is a "logical fallacy", correct.
Because you didn't "get it straight" at all.
No one claimed that history is irrelevant.

Yes, facts can be subjective,, especially, when witnesses are not cross-examined.
Facts are not just anyone's opinions.
They must both add-up logically and also match reality.
Otherwise, opinions can be just fantasy and ignorance.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:48 PM   #39
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 176
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Beano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
No it is not you fucking cunt.
it is the name you used when you had that online spat with that other fucking cunt Will Williams,
now fuck off and die you lying neo nazi cocksucking cunt.
Beano.
Ask your chemist.
Your verbal flatulence is getting worse!
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:50 PM   #40
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 176
Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default Yawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
why not you probably got taste for it hanging around with that other turd kevin strom
heil faggot you arse.
Yawn. Boring.
More logical fallacies.

Right back at you.
Silly little coward.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:45 PM.