Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 05-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #21
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
If you were anti tyranny you would be totally opposed to any religiously conservative ideology like islam. Stroking the cock of jihadists, thats all youre doing, you and anyone else that supports this 'palestinian' sectarian jihad. Nothing to do with being dispossessed, everything to do with religious nutjob muslims running the show, encouraged and endorsed by all the other muslim nations. Oh and people like you with an ulterior motive.
Right
The little Joo hating closet Nazi argued that Britain should have made peace with the nazis and let them disposes a few millions of Russians of their lands

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 05-28-2018, 11:18 PM   #22
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
Right
The little Joo hating closet Nazi argued that Britain should have made peace with the nazis and let them disposes a few millions of Russians of their lands
Banana? LOL sorry had to do that

Yea the whole 'hypocrite malignant narcissist' shtick is getting a little repetitive.
He has obviously read his own psych eval.
Old 05-29-2018, 05:56 PM   #23
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
Sure.

I "behold" a metal-head troll.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:03 PM   #24
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
If you were anti tyranny you would be totally opposed to any religiously conservative ideology like islam. Stroking the cock of jihadists, thats all youre doing, you and anyone else that supports this 'palestinian' sectarian jihad. Nothing to do with being dispossessed, everything to do with religious nutjob muslims running the show, encouraged and endorsed by all the other muslim nations. Oh and people like you with an ulterior motive.
Nope.
Wrong again!
I am not the one flooding the West with such primitive Third World Invaders or Rape-u-gees.

Apparently, you don't really understand what being anti-Tyranny actually means do you?
My not so ulterior motive is freedom and liberty from ANY Tyranny especially from "JS".
That includes both the anti-intellectual dogmatism of all Abrahamic religions as well as the secular ones.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-29-2018 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-29-2018, 06:06 PM   #25
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

This thread has a fucking nazi stench, pauly take a break
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:14 PM   #26
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
Right
Wrong.
That is only your own false and deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.
Primitive primate.

I actually argued that GB should have made peace after Dunkirk and prevented the USSR from imposing its Communism upon about half of Europe, into China, N. Korea, Vietnam, and Cuba and elsewhere in the world.
I am anti-Tyranny.

You don't seem to mind Jews stealing the land and murdering the Palestinians to create Israel under false pretenses though. Or the Russians stealing Polish and German lands after WWII either. Why so? I do know.
Lying hypocrite.

Banana?
Old 05-29-2018, 06:17 PM   #27
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Banana? LOL sorry had to do that

Yea the whole 'hypocrite malignant narcissist' shtick is getting a little repetitive.
He has obviously read his own psych eval.
Lol!
Indeed.

Yeah, it is, but only because you recognize it as being fully applicable to you.
Psychological Projection.
Malignant Narcissist.
Old 05-29-2018, 06:20 PM   #28
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
This thread has a fucking nazi stench, pauly take a break
ESAD JS!
The only "stench" there is your own.

Lying hypocrite!
And your opinion matters how here?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-29-2018 at 06:23 PM.
Old 05-29-2018, 06:59 PM   #29
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Parnitzke View Post
Wrong.
That is only your own false and deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.
Primitive primate.

I actually argued that GB should have made peace after Dunkirk and prevented the USSR from imposing its Communism upon about half of Europe, into China, N. Korea, Vietnam, and Cuba and elsewhere in the world.
I am anti-Tyranny.

You don't seem to mind Jews stealing the land and murdering the Palestinians to create Israel under false pretenses though. Or the Russians stealing Polish and German lands after WWII either. Why so? I do know.
Lying hypocrite.

Banana?
I donít like what the Russians did in Eastern Europe
They never consulted me about it
Fact remains a German victory in Russia would have subjugated millions
But you are ok with that because the naziís werenít jews

"You don't understand what the word "climate" means. It's got nothing to do with the sun you dingdong." Inevitab1e
Old 05-29-2018, 07:37 PM   #30
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Default Sure Chimp.

Quote:
I don’t like what the Russians did in Eastern Europe
They never consulted me about it
Fact remains a German victory in Russia would have subjugated millions
But you are ok with that because the nazi’s weren’t jews
Indeed, neither of us was ever likely "consulted" about any of it.
Perhaps, but, far fewer than the Communist Victory actually had tyrannically subjugated and had murdered.
But, you are ok with that because they mostly were not Jews and neither were and are the Palestinians under the Israelis.
Lying hypocrite.

Banana?

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 05-29-2018 at 07:41 PM.