Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 03-04-2017, 03:01 PM   #11
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

San Francisco is the wealthiest slum in America....

Quote:
One Apple employee was recently living in a Santa Cruz garage, using a compost bucket as a toilet. Another tech worker, enrolled in a coding bootcamp, described how he lived with 12 other engineers in a two-bedroom apartment rented via Airbnb. “It was $1,100 for a fucking bunk bed and five people in the same room. One guy was living in a closet, paying $1,400 for a ‘private room’.”

“We make over $1m between us, but we can’t afford a house,” said a woman in her 50s who works in digital marketing for a major telecoms corporation, while her partner works as an engineer at a digital media company. “This is part of where the American dream is not working out here.”

We went to an open house that would shorten my commute by ​​eight miles. It sold in 24 hours for $1.7m
The prospect of losing her job and not having health insurance is a particular concern, given that she had cancer a couple of years ago. “If Obamacare goes away and I lose my job I am deeply screwed,” she said.

Michelle, a 28-year-old tech worker who earns a six-figure salary at a data science startup said her only chance of buying a home would be if she combined income with a partner. “For all the feminist movement of ‘you can do it all’, the concept of home ownership is really truly out of reach,” she said. “For me that’s disheartening.”

Another tech worker feeling excluded from the real estate market was 41-year-old Michael, who works at a networking firm in Silicon Valley and last year earned $700,000. Sick of his 22-mile commute to work, which can sometimes take up to two and half hours, he explored buying a property nearer work.

“We went to an open house in Los Gatos that would shorten my commute by eight miles. It was 1,700 sq ft and listed at $1.4m. It sold in 24 hours for $1.7m,” he said.
Source:
https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...d-feeling-poor
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 03:37 PM   #12
Tinbuk3
Deplorable

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Just another example of the far left so called democrats fucking with Trumps agenda.
Their double down petulant frenzy of hate and fear under the banner of righteous dilution it just another nail in their political coffin but they don't care since life is cheap to them.
Raise the minimum wage in California by increasing taxes so their pissed because now they cant take it from the nation under Clinton.
They have lost their power and this is how they think and have always done so.
Their gambling they wont have an attack at the expense of the lives of the entire population.
And should that happen I doubt the excuse of it could not have been prevented anyway would fly far.
Short sighted, petty and spiteful little minds behind it to be sure.
I wonder how now until the people there will have had enough.
I say this because letting in more people and no jobs will only create violence.
How long before they realize that is what they wanted from the beginning?

Last edited by Tinbuk3; 03-04-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 03:45 PM   #13
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
Just another example of the far left so called democrats fucking with Trumps agenda.
Their double down petulant frenzy of hate and fear under the banner of righteous dilution it just another nail in their political coffin but they don't care since life is cheap to them.
Raise the minimum wage in California by increasing taxes so their pissed because now they cant take it from the nation under Clinton.
They have lost their power and this is how they think and have always done so.
Their gambling they wont have an attack at the expense of the lives of the entire population.
And should that happen I doubt the excuse of it could not have been prevented anyway would fly far.
Short sighted, petty and spiteful little minds behind it to be sure.
I wonder how now until the people there will have had enough.
I say this because letting in more people and no jobs will only create violence.
How long before they realize that is what they wanted from the beginning?
Quote:
California Won't Fall Into The Sea -- It's Moving To Texas Instead

Not only is California losing its human capital, it's also being drained of its businesses. Carl's Jr. is leading the most recent wave out of the state. Two years ago it was Toyota, which said it was relocating "substantial parts" of its U.S. headquarters from Torrance, Calif., to suburban Dallas. In the last decade, as many as 9,000 businesses have fled the state.
Source:
http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...texas-instead/

The private sector professional and middle class along with thousands of businesses are leaving California which will further erode their already failing tax revenues.

California is fast becoming a state composed of illegal immigrants, the fabulous wealthy and government workers. The problem is, none of those groups are net taxpayers.

If this continues, the number of government workers is going to decrease substantially, there won't be a middle class and it will be the very, very wealthy employing armies of illegal immigrants and treating them like serfs.

But that was what the leftist elites intended all along.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #14
Tinbuk3
Deplorable

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
Source:
http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...texas-instead/

The private sector professional and middle class along with thousands of businesses are leaving California which will further erode their already failing tax revenues.

California is fast becoming a state composed of illegal immigrants, the fabulous wealthy and government workers. The problem is, none of those groups are net taxpayers.

If this continues, the number of government workers is going to decrease substantially, there won't be a middle class and it will be the very, very wealthy employing armies of illegal immigrants and treating them like serfs.

But that was what the leftist elites intended all along.
I dare say the cartels have an eye on it as well as any other of the factions eager to take advantage of it.
And I have considered they aren't that stupid to not consider the government wont intercede.
Its like they're trying to kill them all and using us to do it for them.
That would drive land prices down for them as well as clear out most of the people.
Their own little paradise complements of us complete with peasants to work the valleys.
They should all be locked up in a hole somewhere and throw away the hole.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:01 PM   #15
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%

There's a lot of high buildings to chuck gays off in that town!

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote