Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 02-21-2017, 11:11 PM   #41
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Don Lemon Argues That Sweden's 50 Percent Surge in Rape is Not 'Skyrocketing

Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:12 AM   #42
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I know the title of the thread was inaccurate and I'm inclined to agree with your viewpoint that there is far more actual rape in Islamic countries and most likely, many African nations too. That's probably true of many asian nations and latin American nations as well. I knew that when I titled my thread.

But if you want to feel like you gained a point or two on liveleak forums, go for it.
There are no points gained, all you've done is given the apologists more ammunition...use FACTS not bullshit, there is enough truth that is far worse than this "hyperbole" if you look for it.

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 01:56 AM   #43
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

"As a man who is FROM sweden let me tell you that rape is up almost 1400%. That is no fabricated number. Sweden is literally the rape capital of the world in 2016. You are more likely to get raped in sweden then even african warzones. *They have thrown out cases left and right because it would “offend” the immigrants*. If anything sweden is protecting their immigrants more than their actual natives."

Maybe this guy is just making shit up. He would have to be a straight up nazi to lie about such things. But what if he isnt lying, and he isnt a nazi.

How about this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Sure dirt poor immigrants wont impact your poorest citizens quality of life? Sweden, another country that does not build enough houses for the increase in population.

Unsustainable.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:24 AM   #44
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Why is it so unbelievable that a culture that treats women in their societies like dog shit, might bring this same culture and customs to other nations through immigration. Especially when immigrants aren't being taught that they have to assimilate into the host nations culture, but instead are taught that the host people must assimilate to them instead. This is unprecedented in immigration history, it really is.

Never in Western history have our Governments and their media encouraged it's people to suppress their own culture and customs in order to nurture economic migrants and be extremely careful as not to offend their sensitivities. They aren't being asked by the progressives in Western society to assimilate. Instead, Western Governments are asking it's people to assimilate to the customs of these invading hoards.

Despite this particular disagreement on rape statistics, let's look at the bigger picture. Germany and France in particular, perfect example of the great 'experiment'. Are these nations better off now that they have swung their borders wide open? It's been long enough for changes to take effect on these nations and see results. Is 'the plan' working? Has the great experiment been a success? NO. It's failed, and almost in every way. Crisis after fucking crisis. So why be so foolish and continue to make the same mistakes for other nations, so we can throw them into an immigration crisis as well.

Last edited by the demon; 02-22-2017 at 02:32 AM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:41 AM   #45
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
There are no points gained, all you've done is given the apologists more ammunition...use FACTS not bullshit, there is enough truth that is far worse than this "hyperbole" if you look for it.
Oh that's your concern, that I've given those lefties ammunition. There's only one thing that doesn't give them ammunition, say nothing to offend them and do everything they want.

The rules of formal, dispassionate reasonable dialogue don't work anymore because they control the education, the media and the money. I wish reasonable dialogue was still permissible but the end of that will end up in the tired charges of racist, bigot, xenophobe, homophobe, nativist, etc.

Don't pretend that it's a fact and reason game anymore. It's not.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:45 AM   #46
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
Why is it so unbelievable that a culture that treats women in their societies like dog shit, might bring this same culture and customs to other nations through immigration. Especially when immigrants aren't being taught that they have to assimilate into the host nations culture, but instead are taught that the host people must assimilate to them instead. This is unprecedented in immigration history, it really is.

Never in Western history have our Governments and their media encouraged it's people to suppress their own culture and customs in order to nurture economic migrants and be extremely careful as not to offend their sensitivities. They aren't being asked by the progressives in Western society to assimilate. Instead, Western Governments are asking it's people to assimilate to the customs of these invading hoards.

Despite this particular disagreement on rape statistics, let's look at the bigger picture. Germany and France in particular, perfect example of the great 'experiment'. Are these nations better off now that they have swung their borders wide open? It's been long enough for changes to take effect on these nations and see results. Is 'the plan' working? Has the great experiment been a success? NO. It's failed, and almost in every way. Crisis after fucking crisis. So why be so foolish and continue to make the same mistakes for other nations, so we can throw them into an immigration crisis as well.
I honestly don't understand why the left is behaving this way. I know the vulgar motives, political advancement, good career, virtue signaling, fear of being labeled a bad person etc. But for so many people to be so selfish and blind, chances are it's going to end in a far worse way than it has to.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:07 AM   #47
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post

Yeah, I know, just imagine a culture that doesn't include all forms of rape as being violent.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s.../violent-crime

Maybe I'll just go to America, get a random female blind drunk and fuck her while she's comatose. Apparently that's not a "violent act".

Y'see, that's the difference! It's standards of 'crime against the person'. So while Sweden may look like the "rape capital of the world", it's more to do with what actually constitutes as rape in individual nations.

For example, let's say you are making love to beautiful lady and had promised use a condom. At the last second you whip off the condom and ejaculate inside the female. In Sweden you are a 'rapist'. In the UK/US a prosecution would have an awkward time even prosecuting that as a sexual assault
Old 03-18-2017, 01:32 AM   #48
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

No, no, facts mean nothing here... I rather have an opinion of a mental case who has never traveled 100 miles from her home let alone Sweden...

― George Carlin

Last edited by Private-Parts; 03-18-2017 at 01:35 AM.
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:52 AM   #49
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private-Parts View Post
No, no, facts mean nothing here... I rather have an opinion of a mental case who has never traveled 100 miles from her home let alone Sweden...
Aquina isn't a "mental case", I'm positive she's actually a very lovely lady. She just allows her(online) political viewpoint over-ride her critical faculties.
Old 03-31-2017, 12:03 PM   #50
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private-Parts View Post
You don't have to have travelled somewhere to know something happened. I've never been to Sweden either but I know for a fact that Muslim immigrants have set up their own Islamic ghettoes, complete with Sharia, where non-Muslims are attacked for entering. How do I know? Video evidence, all over the internet. But I've never been so it mustn't be true right?

I know the same thing exists in the UK. I know in Rotheram that for decades Muslims were targeting non-Muslim girls, getting them addicted to drugs and then pimping them to their Muslim friends. I know that the police were scared to do anything about this for fear of being called racists by the immigrant-loving left. How do I know this? It was all over the news, I even saw interviews with ex-police officers who quit in disgust because they were called to the houses where 12 year old girls were being raped upstairs, they could hear them being raped, and they had orders not to intervene, because stopping Muslims from emulating the "prophet" Muhammed is racist. But I've never been to Rotheram so it mustn't be true, right?
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote