Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Information and Support. > Member Support > Misc

Old 11-13-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default I hate windows 8

I hate windows 8 with a deep and abiding fury.

I do not recommend it for anyone.

Windows 95 is an improvement over Windows 8 as far as I'm concerned.

I will be returning the laptop I bought a week ago or throwing it out the damn window.

I will never buy anything from the computer store that sold me windows 8 and my new laptop.

The laptop is actually fine. in fact, I love it, but I would rather chew habernos while kneeling on frozen peas naked in front of an NRA convention attended by rednecks than to continue using windows 8.

And why do I hate Windows8 so much?

I hate it because it's some kind of communist collectivity plot.

follow me here.......

The damn thing won't let you get around having to sign in with an email and password. It forces the user to sign in. It will flog you, scorn you and laugh at you until you sign in with an email and password.

I will not tolerate that.

My boss at work can make me sign is, monitor where I go and make me have certain settings. My boss pays me.

I will not pay for the privilege of having to sign in with an email and password to do what I want with my own laptop that belongs to me and me alone.

I will not write down some random password and some random question among the hundreds of slips of papers I have hanging around my house with random email accounts, random passwords and random security questions and yes, with random names and random dates of birth. I will not shift through paper to find the exact right random sequence of total nonsense to turn on my own goshdanged computer.

So why is this a communist collective plot?

It's because Windows 8 wants to get to know me, my habits, my lifestyle, what apps I use, what websites I visit, who I communicate with etc. It's bad enough stalinist NSA is doing that......but windows can go fuck itself.

oh, and the only reason I broke down and bought windows having bought an AirBook and MacPro less than six months ago along with an Iphone5 is because I am so annoyed and outraged that Mac makes me sync everything and Mac makes me sign in everywhere to do anything and Itunes is making me do this that or the other thing and there's no freedom to get away from the Ishit with Mac.

That's why I went back to windows. But now I find windows has went full on Mao Tse Tsung to Mac's Stalinist tactics.

We need a Real Revolution.

A tech company that doesn't require passwords, emails, credit cards, first born sons or bloodmoney. I don't want a tech company to try and be my friend or get to know me or bring the world to my front door. I want to just do the stuff online and with apps I want to do without my tech company being a big brother. We have Obama to be big brother and spy on us. We don't need google, windows or Mac to spy on us, too.

I don't want my computer to collect history, send out data, scan for shit or suggest crap to me. I want me to tell it what to do. I'm the boss, not my computer!
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #2
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

should fix the sign in thing

1. Boot your PC and enter your password.
2. Press Win-X (by which I mean hold down the Windows key and then tap X).
3. In the pop-up menu that appears, click Command Prompt (Admin).
4. In the command prompt, type control userpasswords2, then press Enter. (If this sounds familiar, it's because the same command works in earlier versions of Windows.)
5. In the User Accounts dialog that appears, uncheck the box marked Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
6. Click OK, then confirm the automatic sign-in option by entering your password (twice).
7. Reboot.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!

Last edited by UKatheist; 11-13-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: @
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

you could download the classic shell, guidance here
http://www.pcworld.com/article/20267...-for-free.html
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #4
Shizzah
Dumpster Diving

Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!Shizzah is a forum GOD!!
Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100 Points: 820,456,602, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Consider the magnificent world of Linux.
Shizzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #5
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
should fix the sign in thing

1. Boot your PC and enter your password.
2. Press Win-X (by which I mean hold down the Windows key and then tap X).
3. In the pop-up menu that appears, click Command Prompt (Admin).
4. In the command prompt, type control userpasswords2, then press Enter. (If this sounds familiar, it's because the same command works in earlier versions of Windows.)
5. In the User Accounts dialog that appears, uncheck the box marked Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
6. Click OK, then confirm the automatic sign-in option by entering your password (twice).
7. Reboot.
I'll try it and let you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKatheist View Post
you could download the classic shell, guidance here
http://www.pcworld.com/article/20267...-for-free.html
someone just gave me a link to the third party start menus out there. I'm going to look at all of them.

Thanks for your help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Consider the magnificent world of Linux.
Someone else just told me that too. I think I will have to look at Linux now but for the time being, I want to get away from Apple. But I'm not jumping away from Apple just to get caught in LiveID's web.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Feel your pain....feel your pain.

Made a thread about it back in January I believe. FUCKING SUCKS.

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #7
gabbyuk
Dumpster Diving
Boxteroid Champion

gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!gabbyuk is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,508,492, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,508,492, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,508,492, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

It can't be as bad as windows m.e
gabbyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #8
twright55
Monster

twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
I hate windows 8 with a deep and abiding fury.

I do not recommend it for anyone.

Windows 95 is an improvement over Windows 8 as far as I'm concerned.

I will be returning the laptop I bought a week ago or throwing it out the damn window.

I will never buy anything from the computer store that sold me windows 8 and my new laptop.

The laptop is actually fine. in fact, I love it, but I would rather chew habernos while kneeling on frozen peas naked in front of an NRA convention attended by rednecks than to continue using windows 8.

And why do I hate Windows8 so much?

I hate it because it's some kind of communist collectivity plot.

follow me here.......

The damn thing won't let you get around having to sign in with an email and password. It forces the user to sign in. It will flog you, scorn you and laugh at you until you sign in with an email and password.

I will not tolerate that.

My boss at work can make me sign is, monitor where I go and make me have certain settings. My boss pays me.

I will not pay for the privilege of having to sign in with an email and password to do what I want with my own laptop that belongs to me and me alone.

I will not write down some random password and some random question among the hundreds of slips of papers I have hanging around my house with random email accounts, random passwords and random security questions and yes, with random names and random dates of birth. I will not shift through paper to find the exact right random sequence of total nonsense to turn on my own goshdanged computer.

So why is this a communist collective plot?

It's because Windows 8 wants to get to know me, my habits, my lifestyle, what apps I use, what websites I visit, who I communicate with etc. It's bad enough stalinist NSA is doing that......but windows can go fuck itself.

oh, and the only reason I broke down and bought windows having bought an AirBook and MacPro less than six months ago along with an Iphone5 is because I am so annoyed and outraged that Mac makes me sync everything and Mac makes me sign in everywhere to do anything and Itunes is making me do this that or the other thing and there's no freedom to get away from the Ishit with Mac.

That's why I went back to windows. But now I find windows has went full on Mao Tse Tsung to Mac's Stalinist tactics.

We need a Real Revolution.

A tech company that doesn't require passwords, emails, credit cards, first born sons or bloodmoney. I don't want a tech company to try and be my friend or get to know me or bring the world to my front door. I want to just do the stuff online and with apps I want to do without my tech company being a big brother. We have Obama to be big brother and spy on us. We don't need google, windows or Mac to spy on us, too.

I don't want my computer to collect history, send out data, scan for shit or suggest crap to me. I want me to tell it what to do. I'm the boss, not my computer!
Amen!

And though you probably already figured, Windows is just following Apple's lead. It's the wrong fucking direction if you ask me...
Old 11-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisisnotChad View Post
Feel your pain....feel your pain.

Made a thread about it back in January I believe. FUCKING SUCKS.
It does suck but I was moving to Mac in january because at the time, that was supposed to be the next big thing but it turned out to be the technological version of the Stasi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twright55 View Post
Amen!

And though you probably already figured, Windows is just following Apple's lead. It's the wrong fucking direction if you ask me...
yeah, they are following apple's lead and I was trying to escape Apple!

I swear, technology is really starting to become the sort of FEMA internment camps Alex Jones tries to conjure up.

So, I bought a pair of shoes for my niece and all of sudden, I'm getting bombarded with crap advertisement coming from the purchase of the shoes...it's on facebook, it's on my amazon account, it's everywhere I go.

it's scary and revealing all at the same time. It's like the creepiest stalker ever and let me tell you, there are some simply deranged Creepsters on LL, (yeah, you know who I'm talking about).
Old 11-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #10
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

I have windows 8. Not too bad. At first I hated it, but now i'm just used to it. Don't like it, but I tolerate it.