Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Rest of The World

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2016, 07:32 AM   #11
Velhalla
son of god
 
Velhalla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Middle Earth
Posts: 4,161
Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
I don't know if I really agree with this premise.
Humanity has always been in conflict. Look at history, it's well known.
It really doesn't matter what for or why we want to kill, we will!
Evolutionary relativism shows we must go extinct as a species or race.
Doesn't matter how, just that we will.
I think we will be our own demise. For whatever bigotries we hold forth.
Why do you say that? We are part of an unbroken lineage going back to the first life form, theres no evidence for mandatory extinction.
__________________
"You were sent here by God to consume the light, have
an apple and welcome to the dark side" -Vel

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:16 PM   #12
tonyy
LiveLeaker
 
tonyy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Under dictatorship
Posts: 23,336
tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100
Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100 Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100 Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashman View Post
The way to defeat ISIS long-term is to know their prophecies, and begin fucking with them. They claimed Raqqa was the capital of the Caliphate. They began spreading, taking land, individual religious fanatics isolated around the world see this online, they see the propaganda and they think that the prophecy is true, that "Allah" is behind them on this and they can't lose even if they die so they get all excited and join up and head to Iraq or Syria or pull "lone wolf" shit because they feel emboldened by the idea that their religious prophecies are coming true and they wanto n the bandwagon.

You may not believe the prophecies, but they do. That's all that matters.

You level Raqqa and show them how false their "prophecies" are. You begin wiping out and destroying everything to do with prophetic occurrences according to the Koran and any of the many branches of this radicalized bullshit religion. Their potential recruits see that, hey, maybe this isn't the time, this isn't the Caliph, they aren't correct on the prophecies, and they lose heart, they aren't stirred up, they go back to fapping at pictures of goats and donkeys.

But this one is different than Communism or Nazi shit. This is religious, with a very old religious book being used as a manifesto. So actually eliminating radical jihadis forever may be impossible. But I believe we can seriously put them OOC, and marginalize them permanently.

Just fuck with their prophecies, that is their compass.
Or you could bomb the living shit out of Saudi Arabia and cut off all the Wahhabi funding that's financing all of this.
Oh wait!, you love oil more than you hate the Mooslims.
__________________
Waterboard chug champion
tonyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:31 PM   #13
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion
 
the demon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: United States of America
Posts: 26,316
the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Default

If it were really about oil and riches, the United States could have easily made their 9/11 case against Saudi Arabia, an oil empire, rather easily. As a matter of fact, it would have proven much easier to convince the American people of Saudi guilt, than even Afghan guilt. We could have perhaps made a case of both and invaded them both! I've never seen much logic in the oil/resources argument. We could have taken Saudi Arabia and financed decades of warfare and then some, lining the pockets of our top officials, much more than anything they would ever make in all recent conflicts combined.
__________________
"To anger a Conservative, lie to them. To anger a Liberal, tell them the truth"

Last edited by the demon; 08-07-2016 at 12:34 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 02:54 PM   #14
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl
 
ericredbeard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: lost in translation
Posts: 12,036
ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyy View Post
Or you could bomb the living shit out of Saudi Arabia and cut off all the Wahhabi funding that's financing all of this.
Oh wait!, you love oil more than you hate the Mooslims.
We should. There would be a shitstorm of 1.6 billion moderate Muslims gone berserk, but things would be settled for the next millenium. It would make the sack of Baghdad in 1258 look like a lovers' spat.
__________________
He couldn't win from day 1. My predictions are always accurate.
--- inevitab1e (the baked potato)
Some of you are thinking that you won't fight. Others, that you can't fight. They all say that, until they're out there....
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #15
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker
 
BurntBulb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14,638
BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
Why do you say that? We are part of an unbroken lineage going back to the first life form, theres no evidence for mandatory extinction.
I completely disagree with this premise of an 'unbroken lineage'.
No such thing has ever occurred.
Evolution drives towards extinction.
Gaia is a bad mother, that kills her off spring, out of hand.
BurntBulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 04:50 AM   #16
htos1
LiveLeaker
 
htos1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,312
htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!htos1 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100
Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100 Points: 30,691,692, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
Wink

Like I give a flying fuck(SOOOO big over at the main site)! Dad, finally relented and gave me the "military grade" .308.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg htos1_308.jpg (178.2 KB, 0 views)
htos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 05:57 PM   #17
tonyy
LiveLeaker
 
tonyy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Under dictatorship
Posts: 23,336
tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!tonyy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100
Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100 Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100 Points: 1,515,663,821, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
If it were really about oil and riches, the United States could have easily made their 9/11 case against Saudi Arabia, an oil empire, rather easily. As a matter of fact, it would have proven much easier to convince the American people of Saudi guilt, than even Afghan guilt. We could have perhaps made a case of both and invaded them both! I've never seen much logic in the oil/resources argument. We could have taken Saudi Arabia and financed decades of warfare and then some, lining the pockets of our top officials, much more than anything they would ever make in all recent conflicts combined.
So why didn't you then?
__________________
Waterboard chug champion
tonyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:30 PM   #18
Tinbuk3
Deplorable
 
Tinbuk3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Basketville USA
Posts: 25,137
Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%
Default

I blame the NZ sheep fuckers for starting jizzlamb and supporting Obama.
__________________
The fate of those who do not listen are condemned to feel.
Tinbuk3
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 05:55 AM   #19
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 38,589
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
I blame the NZ sheep fuckers for starting jizzlamb and supporting Obama.
Those people really need to take in their fair share of refugees!
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 06:38 AM   #20
Velhalla
son of god
 
Velhalla's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Middle Earth
Posts: 4,161
Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntBulb View Post
I completely disagree with this premise of an 'unbroken lineage'.
No such thing has ever occurred.
Evolution drives towards extinction.
Gaia is a bad mother, that kills her off spring, out of hand.
Yeah but Aryans invented metal working and the culture of horsepower, we gettin off this nigga cuz we godz nowuimsayin?
__________________
"You were sent here by God to consume the light, have
an apple and welcome to the dark side" -Vel

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 AM.