Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2016, 07:12 PM   #21
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 38,890
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudmonkey View Post
almost entirely agree Aquina but I@d say no one 'deserves' sanctions, this isn't a case of Russia or Iran or China being the 'bad guys'

This is a case of Russia, China and Iran all trying to move in on Americas influence and take a bite of the cake, if not all of it

Sanctions are merely a very powerful tool which America has it her disposal in order to try and prevent said cake being taken. Of course they will use it when they can

As you know, I've always stated that I believe there are no good or bad guys . . .we are all bad and looking after our own interests
We have influence? You mean Democrats have influence.

And as I said on these forums numerous times prior to 2011 to all those who were calling for us to leave Iraq, just pull out, bring our troops home, end the wars etc........if we leave, there's going to be a huge vacuum and it's going to be filled with terrorists and evil nations. I believe you laughed at me when I said that one time, because I used the word evil.

yeah, well, you got me there. We ARE just as evil, at least our ruling fascist oligarchy is. You can call it self interest if you want, but ya know, I'm going to point it out to you....The globalists are self-interested, in only themsevles. It is lying propaganda to pretend than anyone at the top is in it for humanitarian reasons, defense of our way of life/culture, believes in individual liberty and freedom etc. They're in it for their bank accounts and the Clintons make that quite clear, not because they're the crooks, we all know they are the mafia bosses of the Democrat party, but their supporters who are clinging to them in the hopes they might get some slice of the pie.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:33 PM   #22
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!
 
seanjo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 43,903
seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudmonkey View Post
lol so true

I'm just far enough outside LOndon to escape the firestorm or at least the worst of it but have an air force training base a few miles down the road, fingers crossed it is deemed to insignificant to waste one of their many thousands of nukes on
Halton isn't a concern, it's High Wycombe you should worry about they'll cream that place and it's only 13 miles from you.
__________________
The most elementary and valuable statement in science, the beginning of wisdom, is ‘I do not know’.

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:45 PM   #23
Spudmonkey
Lord Of The Dance
 
Spudmonkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Errrr K
Posts: 18,393
Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100
Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100 Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100 Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
We have influence? You mean Democrats have influence.

And as I said on these forums numerous times prior to 2011 to all those who were calling for us to leave Iraq, just pull out, bring our troops home, end the wars etc........if we leave, there's going to be a huge vacuum and it's going to be filled with terrorists and evil nations. I believe you laughed at me when I said that one time, because I used the word evil.

yeah, well, you got me there. We ARE just as evil, at least our ruling fascist oligarchy is. You can call it self interest if you want, but ya know, I'm going to point it out to you....The globalists are self-interested, in only themsevles. It is lying propaganda to pretend than anyone at the top is in it for humanitarian reasons, defense of our way of life/culture, believes in individual liberty and freedom etc. They're in it for their bank accounts and the Clintons make that quite clear, not because they're the crooks, we all know they are the mafia bosses of the Democrat party, but their supporters who are clinging to them in the hopes they might get some slice of the pie.

Interesting,

If Romney was running instead of Trump would you be supporting him?
__________________
Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.
Spudmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:46 PM   #24
Spudmonkey
Lord Of The Dance
 
Spudmonkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Errrr K
Posts: 18,393
Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100
Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100 Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100 Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Halton isn't a concern, it's High Wycombe you should worry about they'll cream that place and it's only 13 miles from you.

Thanks mate, feel much better knowing my demise would be in flames
__________________
Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.
Spudmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:51 PM   #25
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 38,890
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudmonkey View Post
Interesting,

If Romney was running instead of Trump would you be supporting him?
umm, I put a thread up in this election cycle supporting Romney. I did it in 2015 before candidates announced. I also put forward Bobby Jindal as a possibility. My theory was that the third time's the charm for Romney and Romney was the cool headed, businessman that could get elected.

But ya know, Romney was a compromise candidate for me in 2012 and despite the guy being one of the most decent men we've ever had run for president, he somehow ended up painted as the hair to Hitler's legacy. At least that's what I thought at the time. now I think he's a backstabbing, maniacal lout in it for himself just like the rest of them.

Nothing would have changed under Romney. It would have just been a stop gap after the destructive things Obama did.

Like I said before, I'm not voting for Trump because I think he's going to change anything. I'm voting for him because if it is going to change, it won't be with anyone else but Trump.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:01 PM   #26
Spudmonkey
Lord Of The Dance
 
Spudmonkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Errrr K
Posts: 18,393
Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!Spudmonkey is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100
Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100 Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100 Points: 1,278,925,410, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
umm, I put a thread up in this election cycle supporting Romney. I did it in 2015 before candidates announced. I also put forward Bobby Jindal as a possibility. My theory was that the third time's the charm for Romney and Romney was the cool headed, businessman that could get elected.

But ya know, Romney was a compromise candidate for me in 2012 and despite the guy being one of the most decent men we've ever had run for president, he somehow ended up painted as the hair to Hitler's legacy. At least that's what I thought at the time. now I think he's a backstabbing, maniacal lout in it for himself just like the rest of them.

Nothing would have changed under Romney. It would have just been a stop gap after the destructive things Obama did.

Like I said before, I'm not voting for Trump because I think he's going to change anything. I'm voting for him because if it is going to change, it won't be with anyone else but Trump.

You were starting to sound like you had seen the light and realised that globalism is all they care about and that they are all greedy self centered scum, which many of us have always stated



SO that wasn't the answer I was expecting, Romney would have been Bush
__________________
Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either.
Spudmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:36 PM   #27
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 38,890
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudmonkey View Post
You were starting to sound like you had seen the light and realised that globalism is all they care about and that they are all greedy self centered scum, which many of us have always stated



SO that wasn't the answer I was expecting, Romney would have been Bush
Romney would have been worse than Bush. But like I said in 2012, I'd prefer a can of beans as POTUS to that shit stain Obama. I'd take Hitlery over Obama in 2008 or 2012. I'd take Putin, Jeremy Corbyn, Gary Johnson, Ron Paul, the first name on page 12 of the Cincinnati phone book, the resident of a random address in Biloxi Mississippi over Obama. I'd even do what one town her in MN did and elect a real, actual dog, over Obama.

Now, I don't give a shit. Despite tonyy being an absolute bastard to me most of the time, he was right on one thing. It's all rigged and it's all for show. The only part of it that could possibly be real is Trump. The rest is just a dazzling display covering a pile of shit.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:12 PM   #28
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!
 
bran's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Cornwall, England
Posts: 23,225
bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Halton isn't a concern, it's High Wycombe you should worry about they'll cream that place and it's only 13 miles from you.
What about Launceston?...
__________________
ATTENTION:Bran is the hottest man on LL
"Im sorry to inform you that your Penis is too mighty for our group Bran. It scares us."[Dwencl]
Paulingrad in the Drone leaving thread...
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:21 PM   #29
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility
 
adaptoman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: the back shed
Posts: 4,939
adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudmonkey View Post
Thanks mate, feel much better knowing my demise would be in flames
You might escape the flames at 13 miles
If the shock wave don't get you the radiation will
Horrible way to die
You may want to move a little closer
__________________
Any day above ground is a good day.
adaptoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 AM.