Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > Europe

Old 03-04-2017, 02:26 AM   #11
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
949. Trump and Sweden terror attack (2/25/2017)

On 2/15 and 2/18, I wrote two articles, predicted the Feds(FBI and DEA)would frame a drug case on 2/19 and they would distract public's attention by natural disaster- flooding caused by storm and dam collapsing.

(947) Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)
(948) Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Now I would say my view is very accurate. The Feds not only planed to distract with natural disaster, but also planed a terror attack in Europe - a "Sweden terror attack" that caused controversy.

The Sweden terror attack(likely designated to take place on 2/17 night) was cancelled after I revealed(on 2/15) a secret deal of drug case was done by Trump and Chinese secret police. Trump didn't know. On 2/18 morning, He declared a "terror attack last night in Sweden" to their original plan.(Obviously the foreign plot and domestic plot are controlled by different groups)Thus made such a big mistake.

It's funny how the Feds followers tried to cover up that mistake Trump had made. No matter how bad your English are, it's hard to explain "what's happening last night in Sweden". The similar story I remembered is that BBC had reported the WTC 7 collapsing news before it actually happening.

The tactic they used are familiar for us. In 2005, there was a terror case in Europe - 7/7 London under railway bombing, then followed by 8/29 hurricane Katrina and drown of New Orleans. Compare with recent one: 2/17, a terror case in Sweden, Europe.(cancelled, but Trump's speech proved the plan.) 2/19, flooding in California, possible dam collapsing.(didn't happen after plan cancelled)
be careful the next dildlo your wife
didles ya with make sure it don't have that poison
on it that they just
killed that Korean
dudes brother with

Last edited by radgy; 03-04-2017 at 02:58 AM.
radgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 04:57 PM   #12
seanjo
Spunking Fucknuts!

seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!seanjo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,583,409, Level: 100
Activity: 83%
Activity: 83% Activity: 83% Activity: 83%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODw7...ature=youtu.be

If you read it on the internet, it must be true.

Abraham Lincoln
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:29 AM   #13
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private-Parts View Post
Debunking the Myth of “No-Go” Zones in Sweden
https://debunkingdenialism.com/2017/...nes-in-sweden/

How Anti-Immigration Activists Misuse Rape Statistics

https://debunkingdenialism.com/2015/...pe-statistics/
Nothing's happening. Sure. Everything is fine.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thXCb1VUBDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLH6fbjw8ZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXdPN4WZKaw
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 05-13-2017 at 08:27 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:46 AM   #14
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
Nothing's happening. Sure. Everything is fine.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXdPN4WZKaw
Yes we've had our share of trouble here in Finland also. The brawls this far-right wing nut "lady" is talking about started after her thug buddies attacked the immigrants in the asylum center on three separate occasions last August. Not to say the asylum seekers weren't culpable also - they are all assholes...

― George Carlin

Last edited by Private-Parts; 03-06-2017 at 06:57 AM.
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #15
ericredbeard

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100

Quote:
Yes we've had our share of trouble here in Finland also. The brawls this far-right wing nut "lady" is talking about started after her thug buddies attacked the immigrants in the asylum center on three separate occasions last August. Not to say the asylum seekers weren't culpable also - they are all assholes...
"Far right" lady? By what standard is she "far right"? According to a "far left" standard, or what? She seems to be accurately describing a problem which you seem to be denying.

What do you see as a solution to the problems that come hand in hand with the arrival of large number of "culpable assholes" into Scandinavia? This is a straightforward question.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 03-06-2017 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:07 PM   #16
katsung47
LiveLeaker

katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!katsung47 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100 Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100 Points: 6,737,528, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
949. Trump and Sweden terror attack (2/25/2017)

On 2/15 and 2/18, I wrote two articles, predicted the Feds(FBI and DEA)would frame a drug case on 2/19 and they would distract public's attention by natural disaster- flooding caused by storm and dam collapsing.

(947) Why Trump kneels to China (2/15/2017)
(948) Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Now I would say my view is very accurate. The Feds not only planed to distract with natural disaster, but also planed a terror attack in Europe - a "Sweden terror attack" that caused controversy.

The Sweden terror attack(likely designated to take place on 2/17 night) was cancelled after I revealed(on 2/15) a secret deal of drug case was done by Trump and Chinese secret police. Trump didn't know. On 2/18 morning, He declared a "terror attack last night in Sweden" to their original plan.(Obviously the foreign plot and domestic plot are controlled by different groups)Thus made such a big mistake.

It's funny how the Feds followers tried to cover up that mistake Trump had made. No matter how bad your English are, it's hard to explain "what's happening last night in Sweden". The similar story I remembered is that BBC had reported the WTC 7 collapsing news before it actually happening.

The tactic they used are familiar for us. In 2005, there was a terror case in Europe - 7/7 London under railway bombing, then followed by 8/29 hurricane Katrina and drown of New Orleans. Compare with recent one: 2/17, a terror case in Sweden, Europe.(cancelled, but Trump's speech proved the plan.) 2/19, flooding in California, possible dam collapsing.(didn't happen after plan cancelled)

950. Big slaughter to distract elimination case (3/4/2017)

The contradictory flaw Trump made on "Sweden terrorist attacks" is similar to that BBC"s report on the collapse of WTC7(in 9/11) before it happens.

https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ

Be noticed that there would be a large casualties if the plan had gone through. Trump said, "They took in large numbers".

I was once wondered how many people could they kill in 2/19 California flooding. It seemed not too many if it was only a collapse of a dam. Later I knew it was a much big slaughter in their plan.

Possible norovirus outbreak reported at Oroville evacuation shelter
By Alyssa Pereira, San Francisco Chronicle Monday, February 20, 2017

Between 20-30 Oroville Dam evacuees at the Silver Dollar Shelter in Chico, California are reportedly exhibiting symptoms of norovirus, reports The Sacramento Bee.

Norovirus symptoms typically include vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, and nausea. It is highly contagious, and is spread by touching or ingesting items contaminated with the virus. The effects of the virus can be more extreme in children and senior adults.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/P...e-10946356.php

Bill Gates Warns Of Epidemic That Could Kill Over 30 Million People

FEB 19, 2017 Bruce Y. Lee ,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#258a56885229

If the Feds had been successful in their framed drug case plot, there would have been a dam collapse and break out of epidemic thereafter. The death toll would have been up-graded each day to panic public over that small elimination case. Watch the date of the news of Bill Gate's warning. It's not a coincidence.
katsung47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:56 AM   #17
ericredbeard

Quote:
Quote:
"Far right" lady? By what standard is she "far right"? According to a "far left" standard, or what? She seems to be accurately describing a problem which you seem to be denying.

What do you see as a solution to the problems that come hand in hand with the arrival of large number of "culpable assholes" into Scandinavia? This is a straightforward question.
Lots of popcorn, but no answer to a straightforward question about a situation in your own country.

How useless.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
Old 05-13-2017, 10:52 AM   #18
Private-Parts
Madoodoowininiwag
Duck Tracker Champion El Emigrante Champion Alien Attack Champion

Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!Private-Parts is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100 Points: 1,621,982,820, Level: 100
Activity: 57%
Activity: 57% Activity: 57% Activity: 57%

Quote:
Lots of popcorn, but no answer to a straightforward question about a situation in your own country.

How useless.
LOL! Beyond what I said, what do you want from me? She's a member of a known far-right organization convicted of hate crimes. And when have I ever said I support (large scale), uncontrolled immigration (to Finland)? I oppose it as much I oppose these fucking skinhead losers "taking the law into their own hands" and pushing their bullshit ideology.

― George Carlin
Private-Parts is offline   Reply With Quote