Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 02-26-2017, 03:38 PM   #1
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Default Tom Perez wins DNC chair

Quote:
Democrats selected former Labor Secretary Tom Perez over Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison as their new chairman on Saturday, concluding a hotly contested race to lead a battered party as it tries to channel the anti-Donald Trump energy of its base into an electoral rebound.
Perez defeated Ellison in a 235-200 vote among the Democratic National Committee's 435 members who cast ballots Saturday.

It took two rounds of voting to select a winner after Perez found himself just one vote shy in the first ballot. The five other candidates, who had amassed 13.5 total votes, all exited the race before the second round began.

In a victory speech, Perez vowed that Democrats would wage an all-out battle to deny Trump a second term.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/25/politi...ion/index.html
Perez lol. CNN thinks it's wonderful! But many Demoncrats on the other hand, are voicing outrage and calling the election 'rigged', citing the true end of the Demoncrat Party. Either way this went, Demoncrats were at their end. They chose the shittiest contenders they could possibly find, then pitted them against each other.

Are Demoncrats seriously this out of touch with the American people, that they would choose only candidates that would continue the current status quo, and those that would 'double down' on the same identity politics that made them so unpopular and got Trump elected?

Here's the real question. Are Demoncrats intentionally trying to sabotage their own party? Are they THIS self destructive?

LOL
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by the demon; 02-26-2017 at 03:44 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 03:41 PM   #2
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100

That was the final straw for the Bernie base that the Democrats had left. Millions more will be exiting the Democrat party. Those that decided to stick it out, have now been pushed even further away. The Democrats are stupid as fuck. I was hoping this would happen. They become less and less of a threat as time goes on.

Trump will definitely win his re-election.

Last edited by the demon; 02-26-2017 at 03:46 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 04:14 PM   #3
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100

I was pulling for the Farrakhan lackie. That would have been fun.
Sportster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 04:31 PM   #4
Tinbuk3
still winning

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Winning the DNC chair is like winning the special Olympics.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:44 PM   #5
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportster View Post
I was pulling for the Farrakhan lackie. That would have been fun.
Keith Ellison is the vp of the DNC. I wonder if Dershowitz or any of the others who pledged to leave if Ellison became chair have any reservations about Ellison being the VP chair.
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 04:47 PM   #6
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!Sportster is a forum GOD!!
Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100 Points: 614,189,692, Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
Keith Ellison is the vp of the DNC. I wonder if Dershowitz or any of the others who pledged to leave if Ellison became chair have any reservations about Ellison being the VP chair.
That's a rhetorical question right? When was the last time the words "Principled and Democrat" have been used in the same sentence since the Kennedy administration? The defence rests. Pun intended.
Old 02-26-2017, 07:02 PM   #7
Tinbuk3
still winning

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

Quote:
The truth of the matter is they don't care at this point and like they always do when the shit gets rough they put a patch on it and the dream stream media covers it up for them.
Yeah .. he's just a temporary patch job .. go figure eh?
They're divided right now and they are reaping what they have sown simple as that.
As I predicted no less and they will wait it out and regroup however that plan is the very flaw I tried to warn them about.
They will find themselves diminished beyond their capacity to come back for a very long time.
The very fact they think we are too stupid to remember is the evidence of that truth.
They are floundering and leaving the door open to other elements that will not be tolerated under any circumstance.
Their only real recourse is to boot the far left out but hey cant because they are into them now for nothing more than money and whatever power they thought they would gain from such an alliance.
Their predicament leaves them no options but to double down on violence, hate and deceit.
The very things they thought they could control.
Dangerous times ahead I predict and it wont come out well at all for the left.
But I did warn them .. pity.
Just a matter of time now those on the left will be moving to the center adding to the far lefts demise.
The clock is winding down for them .. tic toc.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:54 PM   #8
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch

Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportster View Post
That's a rhetorical question right? When was the last time the words "Principled and Democrat" have been used in the same sentence since the Kennedy administration? The defence rests. Pun intended.
The left pretends to have principles. Rather, they have axioms and the most influential axiom among their catalogue is America is racist. That's the only quasi principle they have now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbuk3 View Post
The truth of the matter is they don't care at this point and like they always do when the shit gets rough they put a patch on it and the dream stream media covers it up for them.
Yeah .. he's just a temporary patch job .. go figure eh?
They're divided right now and they are reaping what they have sown simple as that.
As I predicted no less and they will wait it out and regroup however that plan is the very flaw I tried to warn them about.
They will find themselves diminished beyond their capacity to come back for a very long time.
The very fact they think we are too stupid to remember is the evidence of that truth.
They are floundering and leaving the door open to other elements that will not be tolerated under any circumstance.
Their only real recourse is to boot the far left out but hey cant because they are into them now for nothing more than money and whatever power they thought they would gain from such an alliance.
Their predicament leaves them no options but to double down on violence, hate and deceit.
The very things they thought they could control.
Dangerous times ahead I predict and it wont come out well at all for the left.
But I did warn them .. pity.
Just a matter of time now those on the left will be moving to the center adding to the far lefts demise.
The clock is winding down for them .. tic toc.
Is Perez a move to the center? He's not as obvious a lefty as Ellison is, but that doesn't make him a move to the center. He's just more subtle about his belief that America is the worst country ever. Ellison was wrong to pick a protected group to saddle up to and he did it too early in his career. Perez has the same problem, I suspect, he just wasn't obvious about it
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:38 PM   #9
Sportster
Incontenant LiveLeaker

Quote:
The left pretends to have principles. Rather, they have axioms and the most influential axiom among their catalogue is America is racist. That's the only quasi principle they have now.

Is Perez a move to the center? He's not as obvious a lefty as Ellison is, but that doesn't make him a move to the center. He's just more subtle about his belief that America is the worst country ever. Ellison was wrong to pick a protected group to saddle up to and he did it too early in his career. Perez has the same problem, I suspect, he just wasn't obvious about it
Right you are. However, it's an axiom that holds less aND less water every day. Hence, Trump, Farage and Joan of Arc, I mean Le Penn