Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2017, 02:29 AM   #1
tarnoch
Red, Blue, and White
 
tarnoch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: US
Posts: 17,463
tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!tarnoch is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,554,826, Level: 100
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
Default The Blaze Suspends Tomi Lahren

say whaaatttt?

Quote:
Conservative media company The Blaze has suspended political commentator Tomi Lahren, multiple sources with knowledge of the situation confirmed to The Daily Caller.

Lahrenís show is suspended foro.0effect for at least one week starting Monday, according to TheDCís sources. A source with direct knowledge of the situation previously told TheDC that Lahrenís contract with the company goes until September, but that she may leave the company before then.o.0

Lahrenís inflammatory style placed her at odds with other employees at The Blaze, as previously reported by TheDC. Tensions were high between Lahren and her coworkers at The Blaze even before she called pro-life conservatives hypocrites in an appearance on ABCís ďThe ViewĒ on Friday.

In her appearance on The View, Lahren said she is pro-choice and called pro-lifer conservatives hypocrites, saying, ďI canít sit here and be a hypocrite and say Iím for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies.Ē

Lahrenís denouncement of pro-lifers sparked a backlash from her coworkers, as well as other prominent conservatives.
Lahren did not immediately return an email from TheDC seeking comment.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainme...cid=spartanntp
__________________

ďA casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.Ē
― Friedrich Nietzsche

ďAs long as you still experience the stars as something "above you", you lack the eye of knowledge.Ē
― Friedrich Nietzsche
tarnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:01 PM   #2
zero-g
Premium Member
 
zero-g's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here
Posts: 9,299
zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarnoch View Post
yea, they don't like that she's an actual real , conservative /libertarian type that can think for herself and expresses her own views.
She is not a status quo supporter.
kinda makes a lot of them look a bit hypocritical .
__________________
zero-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:46 PM   #3
Tinbuk3
Deplorable
 
Tinbuk3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Basketville USA
Posts: 25,124
Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%
Default

Its free speech or rather what its about .. the point being.
The left media having what .. a field day using it for a bully pulpit?
I would have excepted no less from them.
Once again .. fake news.
__________________
The fate of those who do not listen are condemned to feel.
Tinbuk3
Tinbuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #4
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion
 
the demon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: United States of America
Posts: 26,303
the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Default

Yup. She's too REAL and OUTSPOKEN for them. Can't have that. I'm not concerned and neither is she. She'll be in the spotlight no matter what the Blaze does. They probably got word she was moving away from the blaze anyways, and this is their only answer to it. She's already had appearances on Fox News, she'll get drafted eventually. As a matter of fact, this may be retaliation for those appearances.
__________________
"To anger a Conservative, lie to them. To anger a Liberal, tell them the truth"

Last edited by the demon; 03-21-2017 at 06:26 PM.
the demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:39 PM   #5
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker
 
ThisisnotChad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The land of Sugar
Posts: 19,393
ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Default

I read the title and knew it was about her abortion comments.
__________________
Street physics .. this is what happens when an ignorant force meets a stupid object. - Tinbuk3

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:33 PM   #6
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 38,551
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

The Blaze has been strongly pro-life from it's beginning. It's got a strong judeo-Christian bent to it. At least they acknowledge their bias up front. I don't like Glen Beck and I don't get my news from him, but he isn't misrepresenting what he or the Blaze is.

As for Tomi, she was hired fresh out of college at 21. She thought she was going to be an intern and ended up hosting her own show. Her contract is almost up and she's looking for greener pastures and she knows that she has a better shot making it to the mainstream networks if she's pro-abortion.

Find me one mainstream news outlet that has ever had an outspoken pro-life pundit with their own show and they're the ones who are claiming their news is real. The Blaze is just doing what mainstream networks have been doing to the Christian right for entire generations now. The Blaze is just more honest about it.

I for one, appreciate the growing polarization in the media. At least I know the motives of the news people who are lying to me. The lamestream media has been a bunch of lefty liars since Will Duranty and Walter Cronkite. I'm appreciating that the farse of Objective media is being exposed for what it is.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:45 PM   #7
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker
 
ThisisnotChad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The land of Sugar
Posts: 19,393
ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
The Blaze has been strongly pro-life from it's beginning. It's got a strong judeo-Christian bent to it. At least they acknowledge their bias up front. I don't like Glen Beck and I don't get my news from him, but he isn't misrepresenting what he or the Blaze is.

As for Tomi, she was hired fresh out of college at 21. She thought she was going to be an intern and ended up hosting her own show. Her contract is almost up and she's looking for greener pastures and she knows that she has a better shot making it to the mainstream networks if she's pro-abortion.

Find me one mainstream news outlet that has ever had an outspoken pro-life pundit with their own show and they're the ones who are claiming their news is real. The Blaze is just doing what mainstream networks have been doing to the Christian right for entire generations now. The Blaze is just more honest about it.

I for one, appreciate the growing polarization in the media. At least I know the motives of the news people who are lying to me. The lamestream media has been a bunch of lefty liars since Will Duranty and Walter Cronkite. I'm appreciating that the farse of Objective media is being exposed for what it is.
Or she actually feels strongly about it and has the balls to say what she really feels. I would think Beck would like that about her because that's how he is but if it goes against what the company stands for, it's his company to do as he pleases.
__________________
Street physics .. this is what happens when an ignorant force meets a stupid object. - Tinbuk3

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 09:11 PM   #8
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 38,551
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisisnotChad View Post
Or she actually feels strongly about it and has the balls to say what she really feels. I would think Beck would like that about her because that's how he is but if it goes against what the company stands for, it's his company to do as he pleases.
Two months ago, she was pro-life.

This is from three months ago...
https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/...opportunism%2F
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly

Last edited by Aquina1300; 03-22-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:00 AM   #9
philomath
Gettin jiggy witit
 
philomath's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Western NC
Posts: 2,821
philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!philomath is a forum GOD!!
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100
Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100 Points: 126,250,835, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquina1300 View Post
Two months ago, she was pro-life.

This is from three months ago...
https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/...opportunism%2F
I think some folks have completely misunderstood her message in this video. Probably because they are trying so hard to hear what they want to hear instead of what she actually said, or at least that is what strikes me.

I did not in anyway hear her say that abortion, (If done within the guidelines set for it), was wrong in her mind. She actually took absolutely no position at all on the subject if done within the law, or properly, or what ever regulations were followed. All I seen was a young lady chastising another lady for making lite of a serious subject.

There is a great argument that she was actually defending the procedure, and the people involved, and was upset that "lena dunham" treated the procedure like it was just a simple nonchalant kinda thing.

She was arguing that it was a serious issue that deserved much more thought and respect before having it preformed. It is in-fact not a easy thing to go through, therefore nothing to make jokes about. Thats all she was saying, or at least all I got from the video.

She basically said that Lena should have not made lite of such a serious situation that women could on any day find themselves having to work through and make life changing decisions that suited that woman.

In fact lena dunham has recognized this herself and apologized many times for making light of such a serious subject. The exact reason Tomi was referring to, and chastising her in this video for.

Did completely miss something?
__________________
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

~And The Beat Goes On~

Last edited by philomath; 03-23-2017 at 12:04 AM.
philomath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:23 AM   #10
Aquina1300
Smurf Berry Crunch
 
Aquina1300's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mushroom House
Posts: 38,551
Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!Aquina1300 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,614,076, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by philomath View Post
I think some folks have completely misunderstood her message in this video. Probably because they are trying so hard to hear what they want to hear instead of what she actually said, or at least that is what strikes me.

I did not in anyway hear her say that abortion, (If done within the guidelines set for it), was wrong in her mind. She actually took absolutely no position at all on the subject if done within the law, or properly, or what ever regulations were followed. All I seen was a young lady chastising another lady for making lite of a serious subject.

There is a great argument that she was actually defending the procedure, and the people involved, and was upset that "lena dunham" treated the procedure like it was just a simple nonchalant kinda thing.

She was arguing that it was a serious issue that deserved much more thought and respect before having it preformed. It is in-fact not a easy thing to go through, therefore nothing to make jokes about. Thats all she was saying, or at least all I got from the video.

She basically said that Lena should have not made lite of such a serious situation that women could on any day find themselves having to work through and make life changing decisions that suited that woman.

In fact lena dunham has recognized this herself and apologized many times for making light of such a serious subject. The exact reason Tomi was referring to, and chastising her in this video for.

Did completely miss something?
I didn't listen to it closely enough to judge whether she parsed her words or not.

I do know she was hired by the Blaze and the Blaze is pro-life. I know she came out with her pro-abortion views relatively close to the time her contract with the Blaze expired. I know she applied to be an intern and ended up with a popular show at the Blaze. I know that a woman with pro-life views is never given a show on any major network. If you can find an exception in the last 30-40 years, let me know.

That's enough for me to think that she said what she said on the View as more of a career move than any solid view or at the very least, she's willing to camouflage her own beliefs to land a spot.

I don't really care enough about her to dwell on it. She's a cheesecake and she's probably going to have a short career.
__________________
If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.-Abigail Adams
this is not CNN or FOX (we're probably more accurate!)-LL Hayden
Someday I'll get my marxist utopia! -LL's GeorgeBush
Yeah but they're Moozlims. Kill 'em all! -Wimbly
In other words it's always their fault for not voting Republican. - Wimbly
Aquina1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08 AM.