Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Sports

Old 04-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #31
dj-so-low-vr2
Banned

dj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeakerdj-so-low-vr2 is a REALLY well liked LiveLeaker

"Football a simple question"

Oh snap you mean soccer, I don't know much about the subject Spud mate.....most Americans stop playing kickball in middle school, in fact I like our version of the sport...er...I mean activity better...running bases is more fun than running back and forth chasing a balll.....well you do get to kick the ball at a goal a few times over the period of the game...but I still enjoy seeing people run around baseses more than guys chasing a ball.....(no home jokes please..lol).

Holy shit Spud I just had an awesome idea.......lets start a league of what we'll call "mixed rules soccer" a hybrid form of soccer if you will...let me explain. You'll have a field that contains a baseball diamond in the center...you'll have a player located on the center bump she'll begin wiith the soccer ball and will act as a pitcher (the ball will be modified also..in fact it will just be a official kiclball) there will be bases located in the normal places bases are in the game of baseball. The field, ulike a baseball field instead of having an outfield that end will be a soccer field exactelly the length and width of a professional socer field. There will also be a soccer goal at the very end of the soccer field.

The pitcher or Chuck-her, as it's called in this particular game...will start the game with the ball and will throw it underhanded, directly, no wind ups will be allowed. The ball or the "chuck" as it's called in this sport will be thrown at the "striker" who will attempt to kicl the chuck thats being throw at him. If he accomplishes the goal of kicking the chuck in the direction past the Chuck-her, he then must run around the bases or ansses in this particular game, basball rules apply when he and only if he decides to run around the bases....meaning if the ball goes past the chuck-her then the kicker has the option to pursue the ball and score a goal by kicking it thru the soccer goals that are located at the opposite end of the fiield.

Be back later (going out for a few drinks with me mates, I already broke my promise of not smoking...lol....been 7 or so months and I'm stoned as a retarded monkey, thus my rambling about this silly creation) to finish the rules and discription of whats sure to soon be the worlds most popular game.......................
dj-so-low-vr2 is offline   Reply With Quote