Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Sports

Old 04-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
wtfistheproblem

Default Manchester United v Aston Villa

05/04/09 K.o at 4pm

United have been rocked by two defeats on the trot but will welcome to Old Trafford a Villa side in terrible form capped with a 5-0 humiliation at Anfield. Will United get back on track or can Villa revitalise their challenge for 4th with an unlikely result?

What you think guys? I'm always optomistic when it comes to Footy

My Prediction Man United 2 - 2 Villa
Old 04-04-2009, 10:43 PM   #2
rsd79
Liveleakanuck

rsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addictionrsd79 On the road to addiction
Points: 7,642, Level: 12 Points: 7,642, Level: 12 Points: 7,642, Level: 12
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Man U will win. As much as I would like to believe Villa is a top 4 team, they are not.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Normally I would have said Villa but I still can't quite forgive you lot for poaching Cuellar off us!

PK
Old 04-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #4
jdischord
PM me to send donations

jdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 53,029, Level: 33 Points: 53,029, Level: 33 Points: 53,029, Level: 33
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Hard to call,after the Mancs were beaten by Fulham anything is possible....i hope Villa win, it would be nice to see the scousers win the league to be honest.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #5
wtfistheproblem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsd79 View Post
Man U will win. As much as I would like to believe Villa is a top 4 team, they are not.
I'm starting to believe that myself
Old 04-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #6
wtfistheproblem

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekay View Post
Normally I would have said Villa but I still can't quite forgive you lot for poaching Cuellar off us!

PK

You can have him back mate. He still aint adjusted to the premier league imo.
Yes he makes some great tackles, blocks ect, but he also makes a shit load of mistakes. Time will tell i guess

Last edited by wtfistheproblem; 04-04-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #7
wtfistheproblem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdischord View Post
Hard to call,after the Mancs were beaten by Fulham anything is possible....i hope Villa win, it would be nice to see the scousers win the league to be honest.
Sup mate. Yeah i totally agree about the scousers winning the league, would be a nice change. I hope the villa can get someting out of the game 2mora. I'd be a happy bunny if we got a draw. Arsenal won today!! aswell. Looks like that champions league spot is just out of our grasp.
We will see what happens. UP THE VILLA
Old 04-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #8
jdischord
PM me to send donations

jdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeakerjdischord is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 53,029, Level: 33 Points: 53,029, Level: 33 Points: 53,029, Level: 33
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Mate,i watched it....fucking robbed!.....fucking manc cunts...scum...typical bullshit!
Old 04-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #9
begoo
LiveLeaker

begoo is in the balance

Good game I guess..love all the MU player..
begoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:34 PM   #10
peekay
# No To Newco

peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!peekay is a forum GOD!!
Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100 Points: 371,432,618, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfistheproblem View Post
You can have him back mate. He still aint adjusted to the premier league imo.
Yes he makes some great tackles, blocks ect, but he also makes a shit load of mistakes. Time will tell i guess
His final season up here he was great. He was instumental in taking us to the UEFA final and never put a foot wrong(except for the hand ball/sending off against 'them', but we'll gloss over that). His final season he pretty much clean-sweeped the awards(Rangers player of year, Scottish player of year, Players player of year, etc) . The Rangers support was very sorry to see him go!

Commentry is great for this. NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4yKBZPGxr0
PK