Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Entertainment > Sports

Old 04-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #11
blue0blue
I Declare Jihad on Stupid

blue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeakerblue0blue is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 23,924, Level: 22 Points: 23,924, Level: 22 Points: 23,924, Level: 22
Activity: 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisisnotChad View Post
Sorry man but the Spurs can kiss my ass. Never liked that team lol, don't know why.

The Rockets have a good shot this year since T-Wack is out for the season.
The Rockets? WTF? They have a minute statistical chance, that's about it. They would need at least three teams to completely disappear to have a good shot.
blue0blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #12
ThisisnotChad
LiveLeaker

ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!ThisisnotChad is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100 Points: 1,414,591,661, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue0blue View Post
The Rockets? WTF? They have a minute statistical chance, that's about it. They would need at least three teams to completely disappear to have a good shot.
well lets hope for a plane crash......or 3

The Taliban decimated the virgin 6 year old community... we all suffer - Dat

Being an atheist is not a choice. It's a default state of mind.
ThisisnotChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:35 AM   #13
Facetious for Kicks
Still Not Your Dad

Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!
Points: 78,306,059, Level: 100 Points: 78,306,059, Level: 100 Points: 78,306,059, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
Yah, Spurs have so much talent but they seem to have faded as of recent to an above-average team rather than a superb one. My money is on the Cavs this year.

What? He pretty much carried the team before this season.
I would love to see the Cavs win. Good coach and good supporting cast for LeBron James. I hope he stays in Cleveland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisisnotChad View Post
AAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAH WHAAAAAAAAAT ??????? No he didn't, he sucks. We've got a badass team now that he's not playing. Brooks, Landry, Laury, Ming, Chucky, Scola, Battier Put t-wack in there and it fucks everything up.
First...you can thank us for Scola. Next, please do not even begin to think Houston has a reasonable chance of winning the championship. They might be able to scrap together one series, but thats about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue0blue View Post
Agree entirely.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:05 AM   #14
jaxmeov
Not rep millionaire yet!
Map Test Champion

jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious for Kicks View Post
Its officially over for good.

4 NBA rings in 8 years is still a good run, and the Spurs still rank 4th on list of teams with rings (behind Celts, Lakers, and Bulls). David Robinson is going into the hall of fame, so there is still cause to celebrate here in the Alamo City.
4 NBA rings in 8 years isn't a good run, it's a damn good run!

And don't despair - you never know what is going to happen next in the NBA. A couple of trades, some good draft picks, and you'll be back in business before you know it. Trust me.

I'm a lifelong L.A. resident and Lakers fan, and there were plenty of years that I hurled expletives toward San Antonio, and at Mr. Duncan in particular. What a true gentleman player he is, a future Hall of Famer the first year he is eligible for selection, to be sure. A real class act.

And your teams the last few years weren't good, they were great.

Your team will be back. After Kareem and Magic retired, I never imagined that we would be a dominant team again. But Jerry West did his magic, and look what happened! So don't give up hope!

(Am I really trying to console a Spurs fan? I must be drunk. Honey, what did you put in my drink? Say again? Really? Sorry, gotta go!)
jaxmeov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #15
Facetious for Kicks
Still Not Your Dad

Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!Facetious for Kicks is a forum GOD!!
Points: 78,306,059, Level: 100 Points: 78,306,059, Level: 100 Points: 78,306,059, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxmeov View Post
4 NBA rings in 8 years isn't a good run, it's a damn good run!

And don't despair - you never know what is going to happen next in the NBA. A couple of trades, some good draft picks, and you'll be back in business before you know it. Trust me.

I'm a lifelong L.A. resident and Lakers fan, and there were plenty of years that I hurled expletives toward San Antonio, and at Mr. Duncan in particular. What a true gentleman player he is, a future Hall of Famer the first year he is eligible for selection, to be sure. A real class act.

And your teams the last few years weren't good, they were great.

Your team will be back. After Kareem and Magic retired, I never imagined that we would be a dominant team again. But Jerry West did his magic, and look what happened! So don't give up hope!

(Am I really trying to console a Spurs fan? I must be drunk. Honey, what did you put in my drink? Say again? Really? Sorry, gotta go!)
LMFAO!

...and the last thing I would expect from a Lakers fan.

Cheers and thanks.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:01 AM   #16
jaxmeov
Not rep millionaire yet!
Map Test Champion

jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!jaxmeov is a forum GOD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious for Kicks View Post
LMFAO!

...and the last thing I would expect from a Lakers fan.

Cheers and thanks.
You're welcome, and I know, I kind of surprised myself! I guess I grew up a bit after Michael Jordan's retirement. After greatly disliking Michael Jordan for all of his championship years (I have always been an avid Lakers fan) I only realized how greatly he would be missed when he retired. I realized how stupid I had been to not sit back and enjoy the show that he put on, night after night after night. Like the year when the Bulls when 70 games in a regular season...simply incredible!

Oh, I have "greatly disliking" up there instead of "hating" Michael Jordan because I make an effort to not hate anyone. Hate is very unbecoming on a person.
jaxmeov is offline   Reply With Quote