Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 04-22-2018, 07:33 PM   #21
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

I say it's a mix of both mental illness, and being a dirty no good, lowdown stanky fucking liberal.Devil2.gif
Old 04-22-2018, 07:35 PM   #22
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
True, and i'll agree to some point. But this anti-cop narrative in modern America today, comes mostly from the left wing, hell even the Democrat party itself has been pushing this police brutality agenda for some time now. It's fair enough to assume it's from the left because most of the cop hate today comes from the left.

Anyone can disagree with this, but maybe those people just aren't paying attention. There's a reason the Sheriff brought up the anti-cop 'demonization' as he called it. Because it's been splattered on CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WP and every other liberal outlet and news paper across the country.

To be able to look at our modern American environment and say there's an equal distribution of hate for cops by both the left and right wing, just seems rather foolish considering everything that has gone on the last few years. Especially since Treyvon, Brown and other shootings.
I never said there was an equal distribution, but it's hardly unheard of for someone conservative, moderate or apolitical to hate cops. There's a wide enough range of political beliefs from people who are anti-cop to make your assumption pretty baseless, IMO.

My dad, for example, he's on the conservative side, at least financially, but he's disgusted with the way many cops are conducting themselves these days. He also had a bad experience when he was younger, which I think makes it harder for him to just dismiss ppl's criticism of law enforcement. He's not the type to go out and protest, but he definitely doesn't agree with a lot of the shit they do.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:36 PM   #23
the demon
Smiley Extremist
Alien Commander Champion Brighton Bounty Champion Fishwater Challenge Champion Fish Kill Champion Barts Watersports Adventure Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!the demon is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,561,616, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
I never said there was an equal distribution, but it's hardly unheard of for someone conservative, moderate or apolitical to hate cops. There's a wide enough range of political beliefs from people who are anti-cop to make your assumption pretty baseless, IMO.

My dad, for example, he's on the conservative side, at least financially, but he's disgusted with the way many cops are conducting themselves these days. He also had a bad experience when he was younger, which I think makes it harder for him to just dismiss ppl's criticism of law enforcement. He's not the type to go out and protest, but he definitely doesn't agree with a lot of the shit they do.
Well i'm not doubting that right wingers can't hate cops.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:42 PM   #24
TheEngineer
Resignation Superman

TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by the demon View Post
True, and i'll agree to some point. But this anti-cop narrative in modern America today, comes mostly from the left wing, hell even the Democrat party itself has been pushing this police brutality agenda for some time now.
hell, we have right wing cop haters here on the forums ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
It wasn't anti-cop, that's just a talking point used to try and militarize the PD.

If he was anti cop, wtf did he stop at 2? Why didn't he fall back and take out the responding piglets too?

It was personal he was done with life.
see what I mean ...
TheEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 10:19 PM   #25
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
hell, we have right wing cop haters here on the forums ...

see what I mean ...
I don't hate them, but they have shit on the badge...they have lost the respect they once had due to their own actions.
DanielDefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 10:20 PM   #26
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!DanielDefense is a forum GOD!!
Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100 Points: 125,762,364, Level: 100

Keep blinding siding with the cops while they abuse their power, rape, murder and deal drugs using their badge.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:23 PM   #27
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
an "unidentified gunman" is a leftist extremist?
of course!
Old 04-22-2018, 10:25 PM   #28
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielDefense View Post
Keep blinding siding with the cops while they abuse their power, rape, murder and deal drugs using their badge.
its illogical to say that all of one people are all the same. There are good cops and bad cops just like there are good people in every race as well as bad.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:42 PM   #29
DanielDefense
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by syszero View Post
its illogical to say that all of one people are all the same. There are good cops and bad cops just like there are good people in every race as well as bad.
You're right, but before I would always side with the Police until proof came out against them. But they decided to take the trust people put in them and abuse it, that NJ cop was dealing drugs out of his cop car, that one cop finger fucking some guy in the ass looking for weed that he never found, their shoot first mentality...they have lost the public trust it's up to them to make it right. The last 2 approved by their department policy
Old 04-22-2018, 11:09 PM   #30
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by syszero View Post
Do you ever watch that show LivePD? It shows cops in real time from all around the country, what they do on a typical night. Honestly, from what I see, I'm not impressed, most are not likable, imo - they often take their bad moods and misperceptions out on the people in question even if the person is polite, they don't listen, they try to bully and threaten ppl with arrest if they're not polite or are simply telling the officer they're wrong, they treat blacks differently, not so much females but definitely males, they don't give ppl the benefit of the doubt, they randomly stop and search ppl even if there's been no call about anything bad taking place, they don't seem to care about what's right or fair, they randomly stop people and search them at gunpoint for no reason other than assumptions, most seem to care more about filling a quota than actually making the community better or safer, most do not seem mentally stable or level-headed, most seem petty, etc. and these are just the ones that agree to filmed on camera. there's only one police department on the show that I think are actually good cops, the ones in Richland county, South Carolina. The others, sorry, no, I don't like their attitude or the way they conduct themselves.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote