Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 06-12-2018, 10:50 AM   #31
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulpist View Post
"leftist hate bigotry, "

Pretty rich coming from people who hate gays, black folks, ethnic minorities of all descriptions, poor people, anyone who isn't white, over 50 and well off.
You are so fucking full of shit.
Fake virtue signalling at its fucking finest.
Fucking vile human.
Old 06-12-2018, 12:48 PM   #32
pulpist
nope!

pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!pulpist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100 Points: 745,593,904, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diraphe View Post
We are going to see NORK nuclear weapons, enriching equipment, and ICBMS loaded onto cargo planes to be dismantled in the West in a few months here. And you will have yet another egg on your face.
yeah, I wouldn't be holding my breath on that, you are living in some kind of fantasy if you think that little fat fucker is going to give up his nuclear aspirations that easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
You are so fucking full of shit.
Fake virtue signalling at its fucking finest.
Fucking vile human.
oops... I've triggered another conservative snowflake.

"There are men running governments who shouldn't be allowed to play with matches"...Will Rogers

Lies make it around the world before the truth has a chance to put its shoes on.
pulpist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:25 PM   #33
snipershot
LiveLeaker

snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!snipershot is a forum GOD!!
Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100 Points: 675,981,438, Level: 100
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Quote:
yeah, I wouldn't be holding my breath on that, you are living in some kind of fantasy if you think that little fat fucker is going to give up his nuclear aspirations that easily.

Never voted tory in my life, politically the tory party in the uk has only ever represented the wealthy. Blanket statements like yours only sow the seeds of division, and divided we fall/fail.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:22 PM   #34
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Pointless spectacle and propaganda ‘wins’ for both, although the ‘win’ for the US president was there any time he agreed to meet.

Huge win for Kim - he gives up absolutely nothing, and has unsurprisingly agreed to nothing, as Trump slurps another brutal dictator to give his cultists another nonexistent ‘win’.

Sound and Fury. Kim will give up nothing, wonder what Trump will end up giving?
Perhaps, but even so, any reduction in tensions and possible denuclearization and avoiding nuclear war is worth the effort.
Politics aside, the survival of the species comes first, so stop being such a pinhead of which I know is quite difficult for all such leftist-cultists like yourself​.

Last edited by Paul Parnitzke; 06-12-2018 at 06:56 PM.
Paul Parnitzke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:26 AM   #35
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Trump doesn't give a shit about how this plays out strategically for the US.

He only cares how it works for him. This is why all his deals are shit. He has no "art". If all you want to do is fuck over someone at everyone else's expense then I guess that is an "art".
Funny, this is how a lot of Americans feel about one-sided deals which allow other nations tariff-free access to american markets for their state subsidized companies while american companies are denied the same tariff-free access to those nations' markets. To hell with the "art" of that kind of "deal". And then you cry when Trump shitcans those 'deals'.

Quote:
Every other president since the armistice has had this opportunity and turned it down because they knew what it was, and Trump ran headlong into the barbed wire fence, and now here you are, and America will have to deal with the consequences.
Quote:
So he legitimises a fucking whackjob dictator, while alienating most other world leaders,...hahaha, how is that going to work for you... USA! USA! USA!... fuck off
Quote:
You stupid arse...

Once the initial show is over, look for both sides desperately trying to find something, other than actual denuclearization, to agree on, so they can both return home as victors.

Because this whole show is just a put-on for their respective brainwashed followers at home. I foresee a vague agreement on "phased reductions in nuclear capability in the future" for North Korea, with no key milestones or oversight.
Trump comes home and says he's got his deal for denuclearization, Kim comes home and has his dictatorship legitimised by a superpower, both dictators are happy.
Quote:
Pointless spectacle and propaganda ‘wins’ for both, although the ‘win’ for the US president was there any time he agreed to meet.

Huge win for Kim - he gives up absolutely nothing, and has unsurprisingly agreed to nothing, as Trump slurps another brutal dictator to give his cultists another nonexistent ‘win’.

Sound and Fury. Kim will give up nothing, wonder what Trump will end up giving?
So you're playing a Trump-can't-possibly-win attitude, aren't you? If he doesn't sit down with Kim he's "afraid"/"self-serving"/"a warmonger"/etc., but if he does, he's "a dupe"/"a sham"/"Kim's enabler"/etc. If Trump doesn't get a deal, he's "a failure"/"a disingenuous warmonger"/"an ass"/etc., but when he does get a deal it's "a sham"/"a win for Kim at Trump's expense"/"a legitimization of Kim-the-dictator"/etc.

Kind of a "tails I win, heads you lose" croc of horseshit, eh? Fuck off yourself ya puppet.

Quote:

Quote:
No, all you've done is outed yourself as a useless puppet. You're living in some kind of fantasy thinking that your double standard horseshit means a thing.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:56 AM   #36
moefugger
Cygnus-X1

moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

They had the meeting.
Little fat guy wore elevator shoes, borrowed a car and had his flunkies run alongside the car.
You now he will beg for welfare and handouts or he will launch missiles and blame others.
moefugger is offline   Reply With Quote