Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM   #151
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Yea, no surprise.
I feel this is more relevant to what happened than 'gun control'.
In the uk we call those on the autism spectrum "mentally disabled", not 'ill'. An 'illness' implies something temporary/curable/terminal. Autism is none of those, its permanent.

The 'right' have already said he deserves death, the 'left' have already tried to smear trump.

The truth isnt either of them.
Gun control is keeping them out of the hands of the mentally ill and criminals,
and not law abiding and responsible citizens.
Mass murderers actually do deserve death.
The left is complicit in that with their agenda of disarming the American people.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM   #152
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by twright55 View Post
Depressing article about the shooter's life:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...200754714.html
fuckin sad
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM   #153
twright55
Monster

twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!twright55 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100 Points: 638,615,748, Level: 100
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipershot View Post
Yea, no surprise.
I feel this is more relevant to what happened than 'gun control'.
In the uk we call those on the autism spectrum "mentally disabled", not 'ill'. An 'illness' implies something temporary/curable/terminal. Autism is none of those, its permanent.

The 'right' have already said he deserves death, the 'left' have already tried to smear trump.

The truth isnt either of them.
People will always argue (about any number of topics concerning human behavior): Is is nature or is it nurture?
I think whenever you have to ask that question, then it is probably some combination of both.

Well, I don;t think we will ever really be able to prevent people with rotten predispositions from being born (unless you accept some sort of total genetic engineering control from some all powerful government entity (shudders at the thought)). SO we have to so better on the other end, somehow.

Nothing excuses what this kid did. But I can't help but feel just a tinge of sympathy for him (not his actions), despite acknowledging that he DESERVES whatever is coming to him. The real world just isn't so simple. Otherwise innocent people (but also with some sort of natural negative disposition) are turned into monsters by others. Happens all the time. But the key point is that they are now monsters and NO LONGER innocent. It's a fucking shame but that seems to be how the world works.

Banning guns won't fix the problem as long as those monsters roam the world among us. And as I wrote earlier, we can't expect genetic perfection from everybody (who the hell is perfect?)
The only tool we have is to do better at not creating more monsters in the first place...somehow.

Last edited by twright55; Yesterday at 02:26 PM.
twright55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM   #154
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
This shooting happened just a few blocks from where my dad worked most of his career. He knows two teachers (a husband and wife) who work at the school. The guy my dad knows had an article written about him in the Miami Herald...link below.

This stuff is starting to get closer and closer to home. It seems to be happening so often that pretty soon we will all be able to say that we know somebody involved in one of these incidents.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...200190199.html
Brave man,did what teachers should.
I agree, it seems to be a school shooting a week..sometimes more, eventually most people will know someone involved. Very sad.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM   #155
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
People will always argue (about any number of topics concerning human behavior): Is is nature or is it nurture?
I think whenever you have to ask that question, then it is probably some combination of both.

Well, I don;t think we will ever really be able to prevent people with rotten predispositions from being born (unless you accept some sort of total genetic engineering control from some all powerful government entity (shudders at the thought)). SO we have to so better on the other end, somehow.

Nothing excuses what this kid did. But I can't help but feel just a tinge of sympathy for him (not his actions), despite acknowledging that he DESERVES whatever is coming to him. The real world just isn't so simple. Otherwise innocent people (but also with some sort of natural negative disposition) are turned into monsters by others. Happens all the time. But the key point is that they are now monsters and NO LONGER innocent. It's a fucking shame but that seems to be how the world works.

Banning guns won't fix the problem as long as those monsters roam the world among us. And as I wrote earlier, we can't expect genetic perfection from everybody (who the hell is perfect?)
The only tool we have is to do better at not creating more monsters in the first place...somehow.
Its media and entertainment and politics..its all changed so much so fast and how we live with it. Kids used to have a place where they could be kids, boundaries that most wouldnt think of crossing,nowadays media and entertainment and politicians have made those boundaries so far beyond what kids can cope with..deliberately i might add, most kids have it worse psychologically than any generation since WW2 .
EVERYTHING is available to them easily,i worked from 8 yrs old,everybody, even kids did something to get something.
Its this bastard consumer/zombie society that needs changing, as some said already, in the US guns are the easy,readily available tools for this, elsewhere its knives or something else, so banning guns is pointless.
It pisses me off that everyone loses stuff for a few cunts.
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM   #156
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:

All good points!
However, we do have the tools to address these problems.
But, the political, and moral will to actually do so is lacking.
Why that is the case is quite a bit more complicated to explain.
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote