Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 01:05 AM   #1
Crypto_Clearance
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: AU
Posts: 38
Crypto_Clearance is in the balance
Points: 1,771, Level: 6
Points: 1,771, Level: 6 Points: 1,771, Level: 6 Points: 1,771, Level: 6
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Thumbs up US Soldier Endorses Ron Paul and Denounces Neo Cons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uk-T46soz8
Crypto_Clearance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #2
WIRLWIND
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Over at the site What Really Happened there was an article yesterday about two Ohioans convicted of tampering with the 2004 vote count. The web master commented that Bush therefore occupies office illegally and that, I quote: "Therefore, We The People are owed a refund for all the money spent on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Bush family should pick up the tab."

I bring this up here because I would like to add that the Bush family would be well able to pick up that tab. Most likely the accumulated wealth of the two President Bushes and more from W's brothers together would provide the one trillion dollars needed for a full refund to U.S. taxpayers who foot that bill. If there were any small shortfall in the monies refunded by the Bush family, it could certainly be made up out of the coffers of the greater Bush Crime Family.

This is something that we ought to bring to the attention of U.S. citizens as they deliberate on the impeachment of this administration. A full refund would mean about - well, I'll let each man and woman work it out for himself. Or should I say herself?

Anyway, I think people should be made to understand that there's a big pay check at the end of the impeachment process.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #3
Pentium6
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I'm glad to see young soldiers getting an honest take on their situation. Now if only the general populous can learn from him and eventually come to realize that its the Capitalist system of the owning-class that pays workers to kill each other and innocent civilians to provide immense profits for the protected shareholding war monger class.

It will only end when the workers of the world abolish the money wages system and the private property, Capital invested in production to profit a parasitic minority class system of society.

Establishing common/social ownership of the means of life for all. Sustainably and democratically produce for USE (not for profit) to freely satisfy the needs of all humanity with abundance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
johndinfidel
I'm Strategerizing
 
johndinfidel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: US Pittsburgh
Posts: 509
johndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeakerjohndinfidel is a popular LiveLeaker
Points: 11,914, Level: 15
Points: 11,914, Level: 15 Points: 11,914, Level: 15 Points: 11,914, Level: 15
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

That's nice. Goes to show you that our soldiers are not the brainwashed automatons many here say they are. The thing is there are millions of soldiers on active duty so there are bound to be many who are discontent or have had a serious change of heart.
johndinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #5
TheHiddenTruth
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIRLWIND View Post
Over at the site What Really Happened there was an article yesterday about two Ohioans convicted of tampering with the 2004 vote count. The web master commented that Bush therefore occupies office illegally and that, I quote: "Therefore, We The People are owed a refund for all the money spent on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Bush family should pick up the tab."

I bring this up here because I would like to add that the Bush family would be well able to pick up that tab. Most likely the accumulated wealth of the two President Bushes and more from W's brothers together would provide the one trillion dollars needed for a full refund to U.S. taxpayers who foot that bill. If there were any small shortfall in the monies refunded by the Bush family, it could certainly be made up out of the coffers of the greater Bush Crime Family.

This is something that we ought to bring to the attention of U.S. citizens as they deliberate on the impeachment of this administration. A full refund would mean about - well, I'll let each man and woman work it out for himself. Or should I say herself?

Anyway, I think people should be made to understand that there's a big pay check at the end of the impeachment process.
If there was any chance of a refund, not one American should receive it. After-all, most were all for the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq in the beginning. The refund should go to the reconstruction of these countries and to the people.

It should be taken further: Any corporation or person who has profited from this war should return all profits to These countries that have been decimated.

Taken further: Every American should have a War tax slapped on them for their complacent behavior regarding such. (this in particular might cause the average American to "think" a little more before blindly following the Idiots in Wash D.C.)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:56 AM   #6
Jobarra
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: May 2007
Location: US
Posts: 31
Jobarra is in the balance
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHiddenTruth View Post
If there was any chance of a refund, not one American should receive it. After-all, most were all for the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq in the beginning. The refund should go to the reconstruction of these countries and to the people.

It should be taken further: Any corporation or person who has profited from this war should return all profits to These countries that have been decimated.

Taken further: Every American should have a War tax slapped on them for their complacent behavior regarding such. (this in particular might cause the average American to "think" a little more before blindly following the Idiots in Wash D.C.)
What are you talking about? We already have a war tax. It's called inflation via inflated money supply. The price of oil hasn't gone up, the value of the dollar has fallen.
Jobarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #7
USMCSniper
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: US
Posts: 60
USMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legendUSMCSniper practically a forum legend
Points: 420,995, Level: 92
Points: 420,995, Level: 92 Points: 420,995, Level: 92 Points: 420,995, Level: 92
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default

Ron Paul has no chance in hell of winning all tho I wish he would, just accept it.
USMCSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:20 PM   #8
BeansnCornbread
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCSniper View Post
Ron Paul has no chance in hell of winning all tho I wish he would, just accept it.
Ron Paul not winning is a sign of how fucked up, twisted and warped America is. The man says he'll get rid of the IRS which everyone hates, and get rid of income tax another thing everyone hates, and stop meddling in the Middle East, ending our wars there and he still can't win. America deserves its coming fate.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:56 AM   #9
SpiritOfBillHicks
LiveLeaker
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2
SpiritOfBillHicks is in the balance
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCSniper View Post
Ron Paul has no chance in hell of winning all tho I wish he would, just accept it.
thats the spirit ....NOT
SpiritOfBillHicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #10
mac02
Banned
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: IE Limerick
Posts: 226
mac02 is in the balancemac02 is in the balancemac02 is in the balance
Default

Ron Paul raised more money in one day than any other candidate and is the most searched on the internet, yet he hasn't a chance in hell in winning. I think something isn't right with your system.
mac02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 AM.