Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 02-04-2018, 07:27 AM   #21
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-g View Post
I saw that on the news the other night, and totally agree with you.
Fucking peafowl on the plane ffs. It's not an Indian commuter train going between villages . How in the hell do you even go through security like that?
It's retards like this that fuck it up for people with legitimate issues.
i just feel like, why should these people be rewarded for not being able to suck it up, like a normal adult? shit like that is in your control. stuff like being blind, heart problems or anything physical, that's different, they deserve an exception, imo, bc they're actually bound by real, physical limitations/medical issues that most of us are fortunate enough not to have.

to me, it's just like, since when is something that's normally forbidden, allowed on a plane just because b/c it makes an unstable person feel good? an unstable person who is otherwise healthy and able-bodied.

next time i get on a plane, i ought to light a cig and when someone inevitably complains, i'll just say, "these are my emotional-support cigarettes!"

those of you who like your guns, you do the same with that and when you get stopped by the TSA, just tell them the rules don't apply here, because this is a special kind of gun...your very own personal emotional support gun!
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:13 AM   #22
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
i just feel like, why should these people be rewarded for not being able to suck it up, like a normal adult? shit like that is in your control. stuff like being blind, heart problems or anything physical, that's different, they deserve an exception, imo, bc they're actually bound by real, physical limitations/medical issues that most of us are fortunate enough not to have.

to me, it's just like, since when is something that's normally forbidden, allowed on a plane just because b/c it makes an unstable person feel good? an unstable person who is otherwise healthy and able-bodied.

next time i get on a plane, i ought to light a cig and when someone inevitably complains, i'll just say, "these are my emotional-support cigarettes!"

those of you who like your guns, you do the same with that and when you get stopped by the TSA, just tell them the rules don't apply here, because this is a special kind of gun...your very own personal emotional support gun!
Mental illness is the most tragic disease you can get, people will tell you to just suck it up, if the peacock helps this woman then fuck all those normal pricks who have nothing to worry about except their checkbooks. Wheelchair ramps are fucking stupid, ive never even seen someone in a wheelchair using one, you know why? Because normal people make people in wheelchairs feel like shit, non contributors to society, eyesores out in public, negative vibes for healthy happy metrosexuals who want their city without flaw. I hope the woman sues the airline and wins, fuck it the customer is always right, piss on the airline, her peacock might be her wheelchair.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles

Last edited by Velhalla; 02-04-2018 at 10:04 AM.
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 10:04 AM   #23
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
Mental illness is the most tragic disease you can get, people will tell you to just suck it up, if the peacock helps this woman then fuck all those normal pricks who have nothing to worry about except their checkbook. Wheelchair ramps are fucking stupid, ive never even seen someone in a wheelchair using one.
we're all a little mentally ill, are we not? some of us just suck it up better than others. and i'm not talking about people who hear voices and think the government's spying on them, that's different and there's meds for that and those who take it are usually ok. 1 of my friends is schizophrenic but you'd never know, bc w/meds she's the most rational person you'll ever meet. i'm talking about general emotional instability, people who can't just suck it up. my ex-friend was fully-functional until her bf broke up w/her, then she went NUTS and got even crazier once she got that "service" dog which actually wasn't even a legit service dog, she just ordered one of those vests online and got a note from her shrink, who was a dog-lover. but the dog wasn't trained or certified ESA, so she's probably gonna flip her shit now bc they're cracking down on enforcing the rules of only letting legit service dogs places, including the airlines. she didn't even go through anything that most people don't go through at some point - people break up everyday! but she couldn't fucking handle it. and so in her mind, everyone had to make an exception for her! yet she had no empathy for others who were going through shit, no empathy for how all her special demands were affecting others, it was all about her and her fairly normal problems that she just couldn't handle.

and i wouldn't be surprised if most people who have these ESA's are the same way. so that's what comes to mind when i see hear stories like this. perhaps that's inaccurate and unfair of me, but you know what? i actually hope i'm wrong and that most of these people are perfectly fine and stable, they just use the ESA thing so their dog doesn't have to go in the cargo on a plane, that's much more understandable to me than people who flip the fuck out if they can't bring their dog everrryywhere, including bars, clubs, restaurants, hotels, malls, trains, other people's houses that are 1000 miles away even though we're only going for the weekend...bc i'd much rather share a plane w/stable people who are taking advantage of the ESA-thing, than share a plane with someone like her.

and yes, other passengers do have something else to worry about, b/c some people are allergic - to feathers, to dogs, to cats, etc. not really fair to them that other people have to suffer just b/c 1 person can't suck it up. but the animals don't actually bother ME, personally, it's the unstable and high-maintainance passengers who own them for "emotional support."

i get crazy-anxiety on planes, anytime there's turbulance, i feel like this is it, this plane's gonna go down, for sure....i suck it up, bc that's my problem, not the airlines and not the other passengers. i would never demand special treatment or ask if someone can make an exception for me bc of that. the way i see it, i've got 2 choices: get on the plane and risk it, or don't. the way i see it is, if i can suck it up, so can others.

Last edited by slacker-; 02-04-2018 at 10:23 AM.
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 10:10 AM   #24
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
we're all a little mentally ill, are we not? some of us just suck it up better than others. and i'm not talking about people who hear voices and think the government's spying on them, that's different and there's meds for that and those who take it are usually ok. 1 of my friends is schizophrenic but you'd never know, bc w/meds she's the most rational person you'll ever meet. i'm talking about general emotional instability, people who can't just suck it up. my ex-friend was fully-functional until her bf broke up w/her, then she went NUTS and got even crazier once she got that "service" dog which actually wasn't even a legit service dog, she just ordered one of those vests online and got a note from her shrink, who was a dog-lover. but the dog wasn't trained or certified ESA, so she's probably gonna flip her shit now bc they're cracking down on enforcing the rules of only letting legit service dogs places, including the airlines. she didn't even go through anything that most people don't go through at some point - people break up everyday! but she couldn't fucking handle it. and so in her mind, everyone had to make an exception for her! yet she had no empathy for others who were going through shit, no empathy for how all her special demands were affecting others, it was all about her and her fairly normal problems that she just couldn't handle. and i wouldn't be surprised if most people who have these ESA's are the same way. so that's what comes to mind when i see hear stories like this.

and yes, other passengers do have something else to worry about, b/c some people are allergic - to feathers, to dogs, to cats, etc. not really fair to them that other people have to suffer just b/c 1 person can't suck it up. but the animals don't actually bother ME, personally, it's the unstable and high-maintainance passengers who own them for "emotional support."

i get crazy-anxiety on planes, anytime there's turbulance, i feel like this is it, this plane's gonna go down, for sure....i suck it up, bc that's my problem, not the airlines and not the other passengers. i would never demand special treatment or ask if someone can make an exception for me bc of that. the way i see it, i've got 2 choices: get on the plane and risk it, or don't. the way i see it is, if i can suck it up, so can others.
The airlines must reasonably accomodate disabled persons, all they had to do is put the woman and her peacock in a Temple Grandin squeeze box for the duration of the flight.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:09 PM   #25
moefugger
Cygnus-X1

moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!moefugger is a forum GOD!!
Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100 Points: 989,537,196, Level: 100
Activity: 23%
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Hang the bitch.
moefugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:14 PM   #26
3rd3y3
PUMPMASTER

3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!3rd3y3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100 Points: 1,527,409,692, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefugger View Post
Hang the bitch.
easy, cracker

polly wants to fly... strap it to the outside

duct tape
3rd3y3 is online now   Reply With Quote