Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 02-02-2018, 04:10 AM   #1
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%
Thumbs down Emotional Support Peacock

Finally, United Airlines gets it right and says no, bitch, you can't come on this damn plane with your "emotional support" peacock!

Sorry, but if you're really that needy and unstable that you need to bring your pet evvvvverrrrryyywhere with you in order to function, then you shouldn't fly. Drive or something. Or better yet, stay home, I don't want your crazy ass out and about in public.

I've had enough of people like this. I am all for service animals for people with physical disabilities, like blind or heart problems or whatever, but emotional support? please. toughen up, stop being so high-maintainance and deal with it, like the rest of us.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-d...united-flight/
slacker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 06:13 AM   #2
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Im surprised, they let me on with my confidence cobra no problem.
images-2.jpg

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 06:24 AM   #3
slacker-
LiveLeaker

slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!slacker- is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100 Points: 1,454,867,873, Level: 100

you know what? for me, it's not even about the animals, i actually wouldn't mind sharing a plane with most of these animals ppl bring on at all. it's the neediness and sense of entitlement and inability to just suck it up, like a normal person, that i can't stand.

my ex-best friend was just like this, would act insane if she couldn't bring her dog EVERYWHERE - planes, bars, clubs, restaurants and it didn't seem to help her at all, if anything, it just made her more mentally unstable. it's not healthy to lean on an animal that deeply/intensely. i actually hope that most people who have these ESA's are not like my ex-friend and they really just use it so they don't have to put their dog in the cargo, bc if there really are that many people out there that actually need to be w/their animal at all times, 24/7 or they'll flip out and have a mental breakdown, then i am seriously concerned for this world.

she is the living definition of what many of y'all call a "snowflake."

Last edited by slacker-; 02-02-2018 at 06:33 AM.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:38 AM   #4
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100

Yes, ufortunately I had to euthanize my confidence cobra, it had the bad habit of drooling on the girls, in its younger days it was a spitting cobra and I just couldnt bear seeing it in such decline. Luckily I realized I didnt need a confidence cobra, the confidence was always inside of me.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Old 02-02-2018, 08:48 AM   #5
Velhalla
son of god

Next time she should fly India Airlines.
images-3.jpg

Old 02-02-2018, 08:55 AM   #6
Velhalla
son of god

People have no rights really anymore, in Colorado its illegal to occupy your vehicle while its not in motion, which means if you park someplace and sit in your car for any length of time youre breaking the law. So glad I left.

Old 02-02-2018, 09:24 AM   #7
slacker-
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
People have no rights really anymore, in Colorado its illegal to occupy your vehicle while its not in motion, which means if you park someplace and sit in your car for any length of time youre breaking the law. So glad I left.
so, if in colorado, if i get some food at a drive-thru, then pull into a parking spot and eat it, i'm breaking the law??
Old 02-02-2018, 09:28 AM   #8
Velhalla
son of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacker- View Post
so, if in colorado, if i get some food at a drive-thru, then pull into a parking spot and eat it, i'm breaking the law??
Yes, unless youre on private property and the police have every right to engage you and arrest or give citation, theyve made it illegal to stop sit lie or anything but walk through public places as well, its called move along policy.

Last edited by Velhalla; 02-02-2018 at 09:34 AM.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:41 AM   #9
slacker-
LiveLeaker

Quote:
Yes, unless youre on private property and the police have every right to engage you and arrest or give citation, theyve made it illegal to stop sit lie or anything but walk through puplic places as well, its called move along policy.
damn, my ex lives there but we talk all the time. he tells me he hates colorado and can't wait to move, and when i asked why, the way he described it sounds right along the lines of this kind of law. have you ever been approached by a cop over that?
Old 02-02-2018, 12:25 PM   #10
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Finally, United Airlines gets it right and says no, bitch, you can't come on this damn plane with your "emotional support" peacock!

Sorry, but if you're really that needy and unstable that you need to bring your pet evvvvverrrrryyywhere with you in order to function, then you shouldn't fly. Drive or something. Or better yet, stay home, I don't want your crazy ass out and about in public.

I've had enough of people like this. I am all for service animals for people with physical disabilities, like blind or heart problems or whatever, but emotional support? please. toughen up, stop being so high-maintainance and deal with it, like the rest of us.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-d...united-flight/
Quote:
you know what? for me, it's not even about the animals, i actually wouldn't mind sharing a plane with most of these animals ppl bring on at all. it's the neediness and sense of entitlement and inability to just suck it up, like a normal person, that i can't stand.

my ex-best friend was just like this, would act insane if she couldn't bring her dog EVERYWHERE - planes, bars, clubs, restaurants and it didn't seem to help her at all, if anything, it just made her more mentally unstable. it's not healthy to lean on an animal that deeply/intensely. i actually hope that most people who have these ESA's are not like my ex-friend and they really just use it so they don't have to put their dog in the cargo, bc if there really are that many people out there that actually need to be w/their animal at all times, 24/7 or they'll flip out and have a mental breakdown, then i am seriously concerned for this world.

she is the living definition of what many of y'all call a "snowflake."
I saw that on the news the other night, and totally agree with you.
Fucking peafowl on the plane ffs. It's not an Indian commuter train going between villages . How in the hell do you even go through security like that?
It's retards like this that fuck it up for people with legitimate issues.

Quote:
I'm guessing that's to do with curbing the flow of people coming to Colorado for legal weed and living in their cars and homeless people taking over public spaces like they've done with the tent cities in parts of Cali.