Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > Your News Headlines

Old 02-27-2018, 01:05 PM   #1
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
Default Dianne feinstein claims getting shot by a handgun is like being stabbed by a nail

https://downtrend.com/71superb/diann...-being-stabbed
Is this potato's true
Ideentity?

Last edited by radgy; 02-27-2018 at 01:07 PM.
radgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:23 PM   #2
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by radgy View Post
I've never been shot with a firearm before, but I have been shot with a nail gun before,,,a few times , and every time with a spike out of a coil gun, so they also carry wire barbs from the coil.
Once THROUGH my finger (picture the old nail in the finger gag prop),
once in the foot horizontally in the ball of the foot all the way to the head of the nail (3 1/4 inch penetration) and once in the back of the calf, but that only stuck in about an inch , shot by a messican named Jesus lol.

But I'd bet it's pretty close, specially that one to the foot
So long as you're not trying to compare it a hollow point to the gut or something anyway.
Not gonna follow up with a true comparison test though , so don't ask
Old 02-27-2018, 01:30 PM   #3
radgy
LiveLeaker

radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!radgy is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100 Points: 1,287,390,476, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-g View Post
I've never been shot with a firearm before, but I have been shot with a nail gun before,,,a few times , and every time with a spike out of a coil gun, so they also carry wire barbs from the coil.
Once THROUGH my finger (picture the old nail in the finger gag prop),
once in the foot horizontally in the ball of the foot all the way to the head of the nail (3 1/4 inch penetration) and once in the back of the calf, but that only stuck in about an inch , shot by a messican named Jesus lol.

But I'd bet it's pretty close, specially that one to the foot
So long as you're not trying to compare it a hollow point to the gut or something anyway.
Not gonna follow up with a true comparison test though , so don't ask

Lmao....maybe the entrance wound....but a 357 coming outs gunna be about the size of a dinner plate....to be fare...guess she was just quoting a doctor? His dumb ads defiantly should have known better HAD to know better....just out n out trying to lie to people
I had a buddy a work stapple his hand to a wooden box
With a air stapler ducked was in their good too...had to pry it off
With a pry bar
Boy was he screamin

Last edited by radgy; 02-27-2018 at 01:40 PM.
radgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:10 PM   #4
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

People that don't know shit about guns trying to educate us on guns.

bulletcalibercomparison.jpg
In this picture #16 on the top set of cartridges is a 5.56 x 45 ( this is basically the same as a .223) which is the cartridge used by some AR-15 style rifles. I wont bore you about chamber pressure.

now # 14 in the top row is a 7.62 x 39 standard AK-47 ammo.

as you can see these two cartridges are in the smaller section of the rifle cartridges.

Everything below is a handgun cartridge, it is easy to see that there are many projectiles of larger size chambered for a handgun. (there is some cross over eg. lever Action and carbines)

Just to make the point a pretty standard .223 bullet will weigh 55grains while a standard .45 auto will weigh 230grains. The big difference is speed, and energy. Energy is the mass x velocity. Now velocity has so many variables it is impossible to say explicitly a single figure but for demonstration purposes I'll gave a good estimate.

230 grain bullet fired from a 45 auto handgun will be around 900fps and make around 450 ft lbs of energy (at the muzzle).

55grain bullet fired from a AR-15 will be around 3,000fps and make on average 1,100 ft lbs of energy (at the muzzle)

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:40 PM   #5
Paul Parnitzke
LiveLeaker

Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!Paul Parnitzke is a forum GOD!!
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
Default I am anti-Tyranny.

Quote:
Perhaps, we should let her tell all of us after having some actual personal experience of both?
That would give her some actual credibility of which she is so lacking.
A disarm the citizenry advocate while she has taxpayer paid armed security and a CWP or CCP.
Lying hypocrite!
Paul Parnitzke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:50 PM   #6
BurntBulb
LiveLeaker

BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!BurntBulb is a forum GOD!!
Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100 Points: 189,382,041, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Don't worry, she won't be around much longer.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ction-bid.html

The Kalifornia Demo's seem to be going full tilt crazy leftist.
Enjoy the dark comedy show they'll be putting on.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:54 PM   #7
zero-g
Premium Member

zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!zero-g is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100 Points: 1,924,783,271, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Quote:
Lmao....maybe the entrance wound....but a 357 coming outs gunna be about the size of a dinner plate....to be fare...guess she was just quoting a doctor? His dumb ads defiantly should have known better HAD to know better....just out n out trying to lie to people
I had a buddy a work stapple his hand to a wooden box
With a air stapler ducked was in their good too...had to pry it off
With a pry bar
Boy was he screamin
Oh she's still crazy , with her over the top wild exaggerations.

People ask me what it feels like being shot with a spike gun , and did it hurt .
I can only guess that it's probably similar to being shot with a small caliber bullet like the .17 or .22 , and yes it fuckin hurts! lol
Old 02-27-2018, 04:31 PM   #8
bran
bran is GOOD for you!!!!

bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!bran is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,553,050, Level: 100
Activity: 25%
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUTUPANDTHINK View Post
People that don't know shit about guns trying to educate us on guns.

Attachment 151402
In this picture #16 on the top set of cartridges is a 5.56 x 45 ( this is basically the same as a .223) which is the cartridge used by some AR-15 style rifles. I wont bore you about chamber pressure.

now # 14 in the top row is a 7.62 x 39 standard AK-47 ammo.

as you can see these two cartridges are in the smaller section of the rifle cartridges.

Everything below is a handgun cartridge, it is easy to see that there are many projectiles of larger size chambered for a handgun. (there is some cross over eg. lever Action and carbines)

Just to make the point a pretty standard .223 bullet will weigh 55grains while a standard .45 auto will weigh 230grains. The big difference is speed, and energy. Energy is the mass x velocity. Now velocity has so many variables it is impossible to say explicitly a single figure but for demonstration purposes I'll gave a good estimate.

230 grain bullet fired from a 45 auto handgun will be around 900fps and make around 450 ft lbs of energy (at the muzzle).

55grain bullet fired from a AR-15 will be around 3,000fps and make on average 1,100 ft lbs of energy (at the muzzle)
I will have a few 56`s..a few 57`s and a load of 58`s please..and something to shoot them with..
I doubt its anywhere near the same..apart from hurting..the damage is probably much more with a bullet..depending on what type etc..is that woman a spazzer?
"don't do a vietnam on us drone, stand and fight !"
!
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 04:47 PM   #9
UKatheist
mad as a clowns tadger

UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!UKatheist is a forum GOD!!
Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100 Points: 743,894,073, Level: 100
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
I will have a few 56`s..a few 57`s and a load of 58`s please..and something to shoot them with..
I doubt its anywhere near the same..apart from hurting..the damage is probably much more with a bullet..depending on what type etc..is that woman a spazzer?
Pasty season again?

Might need a .505 rifle for those bull pasties up on the moors.
Who are you ? Do not bark out of his booth!
UKatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 06:20 PM   #10
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Just another instance of a batshit crazy Liberal talking about something without knowing much except what they think they know, which is wrong. Take this video "reporting" as an example: showing a 12 gauge shotgun as an example of an 'assault rifle' ffs. Just plain wrong, and yet this disinformation is "informing the debate".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQWujXLa2g

Comparing a gunshot wound to a nail gun wound without specifying what kind of firearm and the location of the bullet strike is useless at best and probably misleading. The damage done by an expanding bullet from a rifle or handgun generating over 800ft-lbs of energy through the heart, liver, kidney, (full) stomach, or brain cavity will dwarf the damage any nail gun might do driven through the same anatomy, while a solid .22lr bullet through the fleshy part of an extremity is probably going to produce a wound similar to a nail gun...provided that it doesn't hit a bone.

But accusing Feinstein of clouding the issue instead of informing the debate isn't without precedent. Here she is dissembling like a double-talking car/snake oil salesman on the same issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DKuN2ey80

She's so full of shit that her own Democratic Party is refusing to endorse her for reelection in California. That takes a lot of BS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luLiVgIW-gk
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 02-27-2018 at 06:35 PM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote