Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Community > In Memoriam > In Memoriam - Family and Friends

Old 09-28-2017, 03:01 PM  
Mom
SHUTUPANDTHINK SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline 09-28-2017, 03:01 PM

I lost my mom last Tuesday. She fought a two year battle with cancer. I was holding her hand when she passed away. We will be spreading her ashes into the Ocean next week.

It's funny that as a kid I used to get mad at her for not letting me do something, or punishing me when I did something wrong. Now as a parent myself I know that is what parents do when they love their children, they keep them safe and teach them responsibility.

My mom made me who I am, and I will miss her for the rest of my life.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt ~

SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy
Views: 0
Old 10-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #21
TheEngineer
Resignation Superman

TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!TheEngineer is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,524,982, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHUTUPANDTHINK View Post
After we spread my mom's ashes at sea we were greeted with a pod of dolphins that rode our bow wave for quite a while. Tomorrow will be one month without my mom.

Attachment 150244
that's a sign ... I had a similar experience with my Mom's ashes ...
TheEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote