Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > Politics and Society > North America

Old 06-19-2017, 12:30 AM   #31
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
I busted my ass to get where I am today ... college during the day and full time work at night ... (yeah I married a rich girl whatever ... I still did it on my own so she could be a stay at home Mom) ...

I have had numerous black colleagues over the years that busted their asses as well to be where they are ... my purchasing manager grew up poor in Nashville but got himself a degree through hard work and not bitching about "privilege" ... he earned his way and living the dream ...

He had Lucy and I over for BBQ last week ... wonderful family living in a "white" neighborhood ... some of the white neighbors stopped in ... wonderful time ...

your privilege is striving for success and taking care of your family ...
The problem is that most white liberals don't associate with black people or live in their neighborhoods so they can't understand that there are many black americans that have rejected their cultures anti white, anti education hatred and have become normal American people human beings. I know many black americans that are successful and i admire their determination to rise above the racist lefts plantation mentality.
"Let the criminals out. Let illegals in. Let boys in the girls bathrooms. Condemn police officers. Persecute Christians. Don't care about the veterans. Pervert the children. Kill the unborn. Stomp on and burn the American flag. Accept barbarity in the name of Islam. Protect the Sanctuary cities. Cuddle the lazy. Encourage hate crimes. Destroy properties. That's the liberal way!"
syszero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:58 AM   #32
Velhalla
son of god

Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!Velhalla is a forum GOD!!
Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100 Points: 927,169,851, Level: 100
Activity: 41%
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveypoo View Post
Name one privilege white people in Europe/North America that non-white people don't have. Just one.
Whites are living their own culture, Aryan/Celtic, blacks and others are being forced to compete in a culture not their own. Imagine yourself competing against Africans in Africa, adapting to their culture and being on the margins because you just arent up to snuff by their standards.

"Be the children of the gods, and their force be upon you til the end!" - Book of Veles
Velhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:09 AM   #33
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
I busted my ass to get where I am today ... college during the day and full time work at night ... (yeah I married a rich girl whatever ... I still did it on my own so she could be a stay at home Mom) ...

I have had numerous black colleagues over the years that busted their asses as well to be where they are ... my purchasing manager grew up poor in Nashville but got himself a degree through hard work and not bitching about "privilege" ... he earned his way and living the dream ...

He had Lucy and I over for BBQ last week ... wonderful family living in a "white" neighborhood ... some of the white neighbors stopped in ... wonderful time ...

your privilege is striving for success and taking care of your family ...
Quote:
Name one privilege white people in Europe/North America that non-white people don't have. Just one.
You can be pretty sure the people you know who advanced by thier own effort had family support, thier parents were at very least honest working folk
Way more difficult to advance if your family members are crack heads and gang bangers
Disadvantage is intergenerational and not race specific.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:45 AM   #34
syszero
LiveLeaker

syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!syszero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91 Points: 416,619, Level: 91
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptoman View Post
You can be pretty sure the people you know who advanced by thier own effort had family support, thier parents were at very least honest working folk
Way more difficult to advance if your family members are crack heads and gang bangers
Disadvantage is intergenerational and not race specific.
i had no family support. . . . none. I put myself through college twice, for my degree in computer science and for architecture. My parents can go f*** themselves . . . once again, you have no idea what you are talking about . . I alone made me what I am
"Let the criminals out. Let illegals in. Let boys in the girls bathrooms. Condemn police officers. Persecute Christians. Don't care about the veterans. Pervert the children. Kill the unborn. Stomp on and burn the American flag. Accept barbarity in the name of Islam. Protect the Sanctuary cities. Cuddle the lazy. Encourage hate crimes. Destroy properties. That's the liberal way!"
syszero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:03 AM   #35
adaptoman
Deminished responsibility

adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!adaptoman is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,494,098, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by syszero View Post
i had no family support. . . . none. I put myself through college twice, for my degree in computer science and for architecture. My parents can go f*** themselves . . . once again, you have no idea what you are talking about . . I alone made me what I am
Was your Mom the crack head and your dad the gang banger or visa versa
You have a huge fucking chip on your shoulder nox
Old 06-19-2017, 05:13 AM   #36
ericredbeard
grotesque&incomprehensibl

ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!ericredbeard is a forum GOD!!
Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100 Points: 1,368,979,402, Level: 100
Activity: 29%
Activity: 29% Activity: 29% Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitab1e View Post
They are, but that's because people are still racist losers that can't treat everyone equally. It's ok, the old racists are dying off daily. They say they aren't racists but we know that only a racist would say the things they say.

What these old geezers don't realize is that language like that today is viewed as racist. They need to learn.

I'll help you out.

The majority of african americans are law abiding tax paying citizens. The african american unemployment rate is double that of white people. 5% for whites, 10% for blacks. That means that 9 out of 10 african americans are working.
You're full of shit and not worth replying to with any argument. You invent bogus factoids out of thin air and ignore information anyone cites running contrary to your pronouncements. You're asinine, condescending, and bogus. Go get stuffed.

You can help yourself out the door, spud-o. You're not worth the time it takes to argue with. One might as well kick a parrot.
--- Proximo, Gladiator
"...and I have an angry mob, that will roast and eat your 'men of quality' in the ashes of the Senate House" --- Marc Antony, HBO's ROME

Last edited by ericredbeard; 06-19-2017 at 05:32 AM.
ericredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:47 PM   #37
inevitab1e
Super Cuck King

inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!inevitab1e is a forum GOD!!
Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100 Points: 11,326,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Quote:
Sure, easier to get a job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericredbeard View Post
You're full of shit and not worth replying to with any argument. You invent bogus factoids out of thin air and ignore information anyone cites running contrary to your pronouncements. You're asinine, condescending, and bogus. Go get stuffed.

You can help yourself out the door, spud-o. You're not worth the time it takes to argue with. One might as well kick a parrot.
Did you get triggered by facts again? Your media doesn't teach you those things on purpose.

Younger generations aren't as racist as the old geezers who grew up around the segregation days. Those geezers still use language that TODAY is considered dog whistles and questionable. They don't realize they're being racists.

But it's easy to spot them because only a racist would say the things you guys say. None of you are young.
"You either listen to the facts or continue living in ignorance" - me
inevitab1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:59 PM   #38
Daveypoo
LiveLeaker

Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!Daveypoo is a forum GOD!!
Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100 Points: 48,877,966, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
Whites are living their own culture, Aryan/Celtic, blacks and others are being forced to compete in a culture not their own. Imagine yourself competing against Africans in Africa, adapting to their culture and being on the margins because you just arent up to snuff by their standards.
But they're Americans, born and raised in America, educated by the American education system. They're not Africans, they're Americans. They're being forced to compete in their own culture that they were born in to.

Culture is culture and race is race. Race has nothing to do with culture. Obama, all the black police officers, black judges and other black people who are gainfully employed in the USA don't appear to be having any problems. That's because they made choices in their lives. They chose to learn to read and write. They chose to get their first jobs in a grocery store instead of selling crack on the street corner for uncle Oranjello.

It's about choice, actions and consequences.
Daveypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:13 PM   #39
Tinbuk3
Deplorable

Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!Tinbuk3 is a forum GOD!!
Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100 Points: 2,147,536,465, Level: 100
Activity: 67%
Activity: 67% Activity: 67% Activity: 67%

It was the left in Hollywood that painted the poor neighborhoods.
It was the left media that ran with it.
It will be the left that has to face the consequences of their own deceit.
Cant keep painting the world into a corner and expect to redirect the hate it generates at someone else when they realize who was holding the brush and paint the whole time.
They're time is running out and they think they can just continue with the same crap on the assumption people are stupid.
Ha .. tic toc.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #40
SHUTUPANDTHINK
random internet guy

SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!SHUTUPANDTHINK is a forum GOD!!
Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100 Points: 366,568,600, Level: 100
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velhalla View Post
I work in the metal trades, my ancestors the Aryans invented metal so I have an advantage when it comes to metal working because its in my blood, ever seen a black blacksmith? neither have I. I wield the hammer of Perun because of my white privilege my ancestors handed down to me. WHITE PRIVILEGE EXISTS!
They invented Metal? And here I thought the Universe created Metal.

BTW, we all have metal in our blood, it's called IRON.

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. ~Theodore Roosevelt ~
SHUTUPANDTHINK is offline   Reply With Quote