Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 01-05-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
Pentium6

Default Bush in a humiliating zero-sum Iranian game of his own making

Bush's woefully misguided invasion and occupation of Iraq in 2003, carried out under false pretences, has not only drained the United States treasury, but reduced Washington's standing in the Middle East in a way not yet fully grasped by most commentators. Whereas Washington once played off Tehran against Baghdad, while involved in a superpower zero-sum game with the Soviet Union, the Bush administration is now engaged in a zero-sum game, as a virtual equal, with Iran. That is, America's loss has become Iran's automatic gain, and vice-versa....
Eager to counter rising Iranian influence, the Bush admin is now trying to rally Arab rulers against Iran
Old 01-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
WIRLWIND

Avoid sectarianism

People in the region should be aware not to fall for sectarian propaganda.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
TheHiddenTruth

Default The main subject

Bush has done one good thing. That is, he made ME and Russia rich. Of course, at the expense of American Tax Payers. Now they are that rich and bold that even Jordan talks about having nuclear program. The richer they get more military stuffs they obtain, and as result kill more Choose. This is why Iran is building nuclear weapon. Israel the enemies of ME has it, thus Iran must have it to stand against the enemies of ME. Bush, the new Hit Leer, talks about World War Three. Many thanks to the intelligent agencies that shout him up and stood against this new Hit Leer. I bet Choose were wishing German intelligence had done the same. The only thing that can save Israel is peace. The sad thing is that it does not know what it is. How can you expect a country be at peace while has been at war for entire of its life. I hope to see peace before Israel vanish.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:35 PM   #4
WIRLWIND

Wink Decent Americans

have you realised the right wing pro Bush have not commenting on this because they know its true. I hope one day Bush is locked up and kept in there for the rest of his life.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
Bannister46

Cool The Absolute worst

Foreign policy blunder in the history of the united states of America.
We will pay and our grand kids willpay.

The only potential but painful and necessary silver lining is Oil will soon be so expensive we will move to a hydrogen fuel economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIRLWIND View Post
have you realised the right wing pro Bush have not commenting on this because they know its true. I hope one day Bush is locked up and kept in there for the rest of his life.