Liveleak Forums  

Go Back   Liveleak Forums > War and military actions. > All War And Military Action Topics > Iraq

Old 01-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
WIRLWIND

Smile Less Wars

personally i believe that the leaders of all nations should be forced to be on the front lines with the soldiers..like they did back in the first 17 centuries. i bet there would be less wars today.
Old 01-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
Sheik Yerbouti
Name and Address Withheld

Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!
Points: 191,262, Level: 62 Points: 191,262, Level: 62 Points: 191,262, Level: 62
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Probably. however, political stability at the top levels of politics would also be serious compromised. You see back in the day political leaders were, well, there to lead whereas today their primary occupation is to represent.
Sheik Yerbouti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 03:38 PM   #3
Pinero
LiveLeaker

Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!Pinero is a forum GOD!!
Points: 35,852,166, Level: 100 Points: 35,852,166, Level: 100 Points: 35,852,166, Level: 100

I think, even with such measures, there would still always be war.

Last edited by Pinero; 01-05-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Pinero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:41 AM   #4
WIRLWIND

Question Help me out here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinero View Post
I think, even with such measures, there would still always be war.

Can we change our comment after we had posted it?
Old 01-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
Sheik Yerbouti
Name and Address Withheld

Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!Sheik Yerbouti is a forum GOD!!
Points: 191,262, Level: 62 Points: 191,262, Level: 62 Points: 191,262, Level: 62

Yeah, click the 'edit' button on your post.
Sheik Yerbouti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:35 PM   #6
fxroch

wars will always be going on no matter what...
Old 01-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #7
sneakyJR
Liveleaker

sneakyJR On the road to addiction

we need our president even if hes a dipshit... but thats why theres the impeachment process which i guess this time i guess everyone forgot about??
sneakyJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #8
WIRLWIND

Cool Good Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyJR View Post
we need our president even if hes a dipshit... but thats why theres the impeachment process which i guess this time i guess everyone forgot about??

Bush and Cheney are clearly guilty of numerous impeachable offenses. They have repeatedly violated the Constitution. They have transgressed national and international law. They have lied to the American people time after time. Their conduct and their barbaric policies have reduced your beloved country to a historic low in the eyes of people around the world. These are truly “high crimes and misdemeanors,” to use the constitutional standard
Old 01-07-2008, 03:56 PM   #9
sneakyJR
Liveleaker

sneakyJR On the road to addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIRLWIND View Post
Bush and Cheney are clearly guilty of numerous impeachable offenses. They have repeatedly violated the Constitution. They have transgressed national and international law. They have lied to the American people time after time. Their conduct and their barbaric policies have reduced your beloved country to a historic low in the eyes of people around the world. These are truly “high crimes and misdemeanors,” to use the constitutional standard
i used to care about how fucked up bush is making us but i dont anymore hes got one more year then well have a new president and hopefuly it isnt Clinton or any of those other dipwads... we should be voting for a president who plans on restoring America to what she stands for not for a president who wants to get involved more with a country we fucked up..
anyway im done getting offtopic
sneakyJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:13 PM   #10
fazzazz
Bassteroids Champion Japanese Baseball Champion Donkey Rocket Champion Ollie Skates Champion Crazy Cars Champion Crab Volleyball Champion MJ Baby Drop Champion Eskiv Champion 3D SuperBall Champion Capture The Flag Champion Classic Donkey Kong Champion Gary Golf Champion Watch Out Champion Cell-Out Champion Jason's Pong Champion flyplane Champion Shape Game Champion Arkanoid Champion Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Target Champion

fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!fazzazz is a forum GOD!!
Points: 53,214,927, Level: 100 Points: 53,214,927, Level: 100 Points: 53,214,927, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

War is an integral part of the human condition and accelerates the evolution of mankind. Peace is for girls.
fazzazz is offline   Reply With Quote